EMOJI GATE THREAD 1

This thread isn't meant to be much more than a wake up call to all the non-Globalists on this board.

Remember back in the 2000's the internet with littered with the Emoticon ads and the ads for bling on your cursor? They were pop ups and annoying as fuck. I remember when the Government banned them, and was actually quite relieved. Emoji's in general were gone, a relic of the AIM past. (I can't remember/find when this happened but it would be great if somebody could point me in the right direction)

But then in 2012 "Emoji's" started gaining traction again. "World Emoji Day" was created July 17th 2014. In 2015, pic related was named word of the year by Oxford Dictionary, with the Eggplant as a runner up. Earlier this year Google had a day trying to get girls to code their own Emoji's because apparently guys use gendered Emoji's or something. Then, yesterday the unthinkable happened, The Emoji Movie got a trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yZERI42eRU

So now you might be wondering, why is there the "gate" suffix at the beginning of the thread. Where is the conspiracy? Well, it all comes back to Ted Turners little creation The Georgia Guide Stones. It has a list of 10 Globalist/Marxist idea's, the third being "Unite Humanity with a living new language" which is a direct reference to what the globalists have been doing with Emoji's over the last 5 years. All I'm asking is for you all to stay vigilant and remind people of the powers that be manipulating.

Also, Don't use Emoji's.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretan_hieroglyphs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

really activates your almonds

That shit is cancer and normalfags that use them even unironically around here need to sit on rebar

WHAT DOES KEK SAY?

Are you mentally retarded?

Holy shit

your nuclear power facilities are laughable

But i have no nuclear facilities.

You definitely are a nuclear threat. Invade him boys.

Where the fuck is he from?

and your lack of potassium exports is pathetic

Fuck you

Dumbass

Country name?

Nibiru

I want phone posters to go away.

hang yourself my friend

A FUCKING PLANET

>doesn't know it's the current year
>still using stone age way of browsing

Oh look it's another Eternal Anglo.

You're a fat little man.

>the reptilian elite globalist Marxist kike scum are oppressing us with amok-running emojis
I come to Sup Forums for threads like these

>inb4 Jesuits

kek 'em

>Remember back in the 2000's the internet with littered with the Emoticon ads

lol yes. completely fucked my granny's computer with that shit. couldnt watch stick figure animations for months

at least i have a computer, you phone posting piss weasel

enjoy missing out on rare flags

How can i say "Kill me" in emoji?

holy shit....
you are right

ok

RARE

U L T R A R A R E

Reminder the elites have possessed Cher.

>be not a cancer on the earth
Ants would have no second thoughts about destroying the environment for their own benefit if they could.

Let the usage of emoji's continue, Kek praises all emojis, emojis are Keks master.

ants have no thoughts, you infinite fool.

Get out of this thread.

Well fuck muh emojis didn't show up.

You dare question our Lord and Savior Kek?

Its a new world religion, that thinks nature, somehow, iss better than men.

It's the logical conclusion of the atheist bullshit thinking: that the universi is so big and we are so small etc.

>hurr we so small
>durr there is no God the universe is so great

I like how they think humanity is a mere part of nature, which is totally balanced in their retoric, but, as well, they say humanity is a cancer to nature.

Just admit that men is different for goodness sake,,,

I am one of kek's disciples.

Yes they do. The thought of marching one by one hurrah hurrah.

Why do normies like emoticons so much as of late? Emoticons have been around since the early 2000s, but it seems like people just discovered them for the first time.

Only a disciple? You do not speak for Kek.

neither do you faggot

New generation of faggots who didn't grow up with the internet/think the internet started in 2007 with social media and iPhones.

Early 2000s? Fucking kids thinking everything starts when they first learn of it.

Emoticons have been around damn near as long as the internet, and that is longer than you have been around.

It has something to do with the word Emoji specifically.

true.. true dat.

touché.

You're just a larping faggot anyway

lel, the Georgia Guide Stones presumably refer to a synthetic language like Esperanto. None of those have ever caught on and it's very unlikely they ever will, I bet there are significantly more fluent Klingon speakers. The closest we have to a universal language is English, by far the world's most common second language, albeit often in simplified pigeon form.

Emojis are gay pictograms suitable only for the primitive communications of teenage girls and niggers, much less sophisticated than what white(ish) men were using in the Bronze age : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretan_hieroglyphs

I miss flirting with girls on aim in highschool

Don't tell mobile posters your from Uzbekistan, eventually, they'll kill you.

you're right.

have an old fashioned rose:

@}-,-'--

lol I'm not the one who brought up kek.

0/10 go spend 20 minutes on r/The_Donald

I spend more on r/The_Donald than I do on Sup Forums lfmao.

(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!

Time to Uuh Nyah, it is the only thing that can save us from Emoji.

yeah. I can tell.

>“Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought?
>In the end we shall make thought-crime literally impossible, because there will be no words in which to express it.
>Every concept that can ever be needed will be expressed by eactly one word, with its meaning rigidly defined and all its subsidiary meanings rubbed out and forgotten
>The process will still be continuing long after you and I are dead.
>Every year fewer and fewer words, and the range of consciousness always a little smaller.
>Even now, of course, there's no reason or excuse for commiting thought-crime.
>It's merely a question of self-discipline, reality-control.
>But in the end there won't be any need even for that
>Has it ever occcured to you, Winston, that by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now?”

kawaii

I spend more time watching Days of Our Lives than Dynasty, faggot.

That's just millenials shortening words because they're lazy faggots.

I was only joking, you're easy to troll.

>inb4 haha I was only pretending to be retarded

Haha, user, you're so cute *skoots over and nuzzles you*

>THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN BLOCKED BY "REAL COUNTRY" PLUGIN

>TO SEE REPLY PLEASE LIVE IN A REAL COUNTRY

Fuck off m8, even Sup Forums isn't that autistic.

WEW LAD

>*skoots over and nuzzles you*
>*...*
you're not from round these parts, man.

>being this wrong

FUCK YOU

REEE

go back to facebook, Marxist pig of Zion. You've been outed.

Literally not any of that though, I'm a right wing Sup Forums poster.

In return have a benis 8======D

This really activates my almonds. I remember a few years ago when the emojis showed up on my phone. I thought it was weird bc emojis were kind of early 2000's. Now they are EVERYWHERE. Weren't they at one point called emoticon?
How do you know Ted turner is behind the Georgia guide stones? Why don't use them?

>checked
Is Marlena still possessed by the debbil, danebro?

Nice try to redirect and create a new definition

Fuck yourself in a outdoor seating area OP.

>Nice try to redirect and create a new definition
lol what do you mean?

HAI GUISE :DDDDDDDDDD
WATS GNOIGN ON IN TIHS THERAD? :::::DDDDDDDDDDD
:DDDDDDDDDD

::::::::!;;;;;;DDDDDDDDD

I thought they were cancer before I even considered they were pushing the globalist agenda. Emoji = emotive degeneracy.

>I'm a right wing Sup Forums poster
sure you are, Schlomo. Sure you are.

kækked

>possessed by the debbil
Did this shit actually go down? WTF.

see 1984 or

FOR YOU

They were emoticons in the MSN era.

But I am though

idunno brah... I kinda lied when saying I watched DoOL, I don't.

I did watch a little Beverly Hills 90210 in my young days, though. Brenda was hot shit.

kek hates emojis

Serious question from a person that never got into the emoji craze. What the fuck is the eggplant suppose to represent? Like what context does it serve?

But I really am.

I wish i could kill myself but i want to know where this bullshit will go.
penis

Phallic is what the Oxford Dictionary defined it as.

>What the fuck is the eggplant suppose to represent?
>pic related I assume

I'm not lol

I'm a communist Gypsy.

lol
lolololool

lol lol lol

fåk u

>You're a fat little man.
FOR YOU

>id
>r/

Literally..

Alright.

>kek hates emojis
PRAISE KEK BAN ASSAULT EMOJIS.

You had me at Ted Turner. I hate that mother fucker. Buying up all the good hunting land that old faggot.

>*skoots over and nuzzles you*
>*...*

go back to tumblr

Wondering why no one pointed out the "doesn't have to be your family" part in the trailer.
It's a movie made for cucks.

Yes, I'd argue the rise of Emoji's comes particularly from the illiteracy of the black community. So, it was essentially always part of the plan.