I hate my Country

This is the most wanted man in germany right now.
Notice anything strange about how the german media handling his wanted photo?

pls nuke us.

A guy without eyes, no wonder he crashed.

Fucking kek.

a well deserved (You)!

Damn first posters and their top keks

Dude, no one speaks arabic, please translate.

Fucking good one but this is exactly why I´m glad Sup Forums has no upvotes. Reddit threads are 95% people trying to score internets.

OT: This is disgraceful but you have a long way to go. In Sweden we prefer no pictures, no names, no descriptions just call them all "Swedes".

Attack in Berlin: New Lead

>103877775
Isn't this because of privacy laws?

Well that's pretty racist because now everyone's on the lookout for all generic shitskins

Great point

Amazing. They supposedly want the public to look out for this man and then blur his face. Avoiding the mere appearance of racism or "Islamophobia" is more important than public safety.

They made it black and white to make him look whiter but he's still obviously a muzzle jihadist in that photo

Not reporting ethnicity backfired beautifully here. We started assuming that every crime committed was by an African.

get off your ass and do something about it hans

top bantz

Kek, I like you nazi

The greyscale or the blurred out eyes?

Terrorist or not still unguilty till proven.

Underrated

And where's my privacy when this fine gentleman plows through me with a truck?

It's just being cucked af and the reason why no one and especially not our enrichers take us serious anymore.

I have a major deju vu. Hasn't this happened before?

lord have mercy
MY FUCKING SIDES HAS SIDES NOW

They didn't make any effort to make him look white, what a bunch of morons. Now the peaceful refugees will feel unwelcome. Better increase their welfare.

have a (you)

Yeah I'm not arguing you I think it's bullshit that we can't show his face, there should be an exception in the law for when it's a wanted criminal. I mean with this blurry ass pic you could say any brown skin is the perp.

>pls help us find this murderer
>we can't show you his face though we must protect his privacy

this
you know what your politicians are doing to you
stop letting them

Can't make this shit up. The guy is from fucking TATOOINE

Well now we know why he crashed. He has no eyes!! Case closed.

Truly a case of fpbp.

No doubt, Privacy laws can be a double edged sword. Murdering terrorists deserve nothing less than a bullet. Fuck his privacy---They need to show that mans face and people need to hunt this fucker down and end him.

fpbp does it again

MRRRRRRRRRRRRMMRMR! MRRRRRRRRRRRRMRMRMRMRMR!*

*Allahu Ackbar

I wish i could laugh.
Fucking pathetic.

>tfw you get paid for sandniggerhunting

there you go

>found his papers in the cabs

This sounds fishy. What are the odds of "we have no idea who did this, let's just frame a guy who we know is a terrorist"

We even Memed star wars into reality, why does Kek do this

Aren't these based on Fremen, therefore Muslims?

Why cant you post or translate to English i swear every other fucking flag does this but you fucking krouts

Also, I really thought they would have changed some of the "clauses" in the privacy laws after what happened with Andreas Lubitz.

Too soon, Captcha, too soon.

Kek

Great one burger.

I know she has been a meme for over 100 years but who IS that?

It's only a matter of time before Germany uses standard white man images for all criminals they atre looking for. "This "john doe" is wanted for murder, please keep an eye out for him."

"We would tell you what he looks like but that's racist."

sasha grey

"You can persecute us… …you can even kill us… ..but we will never capitulate!"

Sack the fuck up Germany and deal with these filth.

Man, you know when we were hardcore and gassed fuckers we hate?

Me neither.

well i member when you guys took over nearly all of europe

wew lads, so many different identities

You make me sad new germany :'(

As they should be, always heightened awareness with filth. Luckily they're as easy to spot as a kike

>we can't do anything constructive without sperging out

>tfw you will never break a terrorist's leg and earn 100000 neetbux

Great. Now he can pretend to be a Muslim woman and noone would be the wiser.

>started assuming that every crime committed was by an African
88 checked, same here the CBC has closed the comments on there crime reports for the last year since the first 100 posts are either 'niggers' or 'abdul'

> left ID in the truck
This sounds like complete bullshit. How the fuck would he even do that?

Seriously, this just sound like the actual killer wanted to pin the blame on someone else or throw the cops off the scent. Probably an islamist anyway, but no way I'm buying such a flimsy story.

>there
*their

Even der Spiegel, one of the most cucked newspapers shows his face...

holy shit

YOU LADS HAVE MEMEFOLDED THE QUANTUM FOAM.

WHAT THE FUCK.

They let their ids so their family get the money. The same happened before, Nice fucker family got paid 100k euro

How the fuck is anyone supposed to properly identify this guy with 1/3 of his face blocked off?
fpbp

The sand people will return and in bigger numbers

>How the fuck is anyone supposed to properly identify this guy with 1/3 of his face blocked off?
That's the idea

> yfw this is an out of control Rogue One marketing campaign

Why did they even use this photo to begin with? There are plenty of other photos being released elsewhere. I've read that there is a law in Germany to prevent the release of too much information of suspects who are not convicted

Still, I'd be willing to put money down on the fact they wouldn't blur out the face of a "white nationalist" or "neo-nazi".

what kind of shitposting is this?

Just like Stefan said it.
Who wants the Europe more? Those filthy mudskin rapists or you?
Red pill everyone you know and remember to vote!!!

Let's test this

You. You go kill some people in a day care center

why even hide the yes everyone fucking knows they are brown

I'm leaning towards tin foil hat theory, why he would keep him alive in that truck ? Usually they dump bodies right away, also using polaks to blame make sense since they are 99% white and Christian, that would prove leftists agenda. This theory makes me so fuckin angery...

top kek

> crazy truck-massacre jihadi
> €100 reward

They must REALLY want to catch this guy.

lol

>want the suspect to be found asap
>blur his eyes on a shitty photo

>Left his papers at the scene of the crime

>€100 reward
are you illiterate or retarded or what now? it's 100k €

i hope this is bait

It's part of his contract. If he doesn't do it, ISIS won't pay his family.

>assuming
No point in jumping to conclusions when it's all that's being reported. Look at that poor chick that got her faced slashed up over a fucking bike in Melbourne this week! Fucking skinnys need to be deported, or at the very least dropped off in the middle of Australia so they can feel more at home in the desert and kill each other again.

newfag

His eyes are very hypnotic

Do not look into his eyes whilst driving or operating heavy machiney

(you)

Ireland, so hes probably polish aka he cant read very well.

C'mon, look at the skin. by the pic you can clarly see it's an arab

>Germany offers a $100 Zimbabweian cash reward for the capture of this fine upstanding truck driver
I wouldn't be surprised, honestly.

there's nothing funny about this post

Kek

> go to BILD newspaper twitter
>literally image of #refugeeswelcome as their account header

americans should have nuked germany instead of japan

Yes you are pathetic. All the people act like nothing actually happened. Like if it's taboo to speak about yor terrorist problem. I'm a west slav working in IT and some aspects of German behaviour are really fucking annoying me. It feels like you live in a bubble, hidIng from the grim reality. Perhaps mama Merkel plugged you into multikulti matrix and you need Neo to fokin snap you out of it.

>that pic
>dubs
Meme magic is real, guys