James O'Brien: The solution to Islamic extremism is more Islam

Sup Forums BTFO

>As critics of Angela Merkel blame her refugee policy for the latest terror attack, James O'Brien shoots that down with a simple point: letting immigrants in was the very best way to prove ISIS were wrong.

>"The propaganda of Islamic State is simple: the West hate us. The West hate you. Even if you were born there, even if you live there, they hate you, they hate you, they hate you.

>"Go and blow them up, they hate you.

>"Go and kill them, they hate you."

>But what did Merkel's acceptance of hundreds of thousands of refugees do? Very simple, says James, "in fell swoop, [she] absolute punched the living daylights out of that position.

>"How can you continue to preach that the West hates you when it's thrown open its doors?"

lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/james-obrien/james-obrien-merkels-refugee-policy-isis/

>if you kill your enemy they win

>if you kill my wife, at least fuck her too

Blowing people up because you were told they hate you proves why the West hates you.

>if you want to prevent mass murders, allow endless millions to horde into your country

>its not that difficult

>>But what did Merkel's acceptance of hundreds of thousands of refugees do? Very simple, says James, "in fell swoop, [she] absolute punched the living daylights out of that position.
>>"How can you continue to preach that the West hates you when it's thrown open its doors?"

Maybe they're not preaching that the West hates them. Maybe they're preaching that the West needs to be hated regardless of what happens. Because there has been nothing but murders, rapes, vandalism, burning of houses etc. The majority of which seems to be in Germany, spilling into countries that had too much white guilt to say "no" to Merkel's bullshit.

Also, this guy needs to be dropped off into one of the Muslim countries he holds in such high regard.

Are smuggies becoming real life?

he's either mentally ill or an accomplice

I'm sure the family members of those innocent people who died in the terror attacks agree with merkel.

'O'Brien'

Theres your answer. We shouldn't have let those micks come here in the first place. They're like niggers when it comes to voting leftist parties in.

>don't have 13 terror attack in 2 years for a whole decade
>open the flood gates and have it happen
>LOOK IT'S COUNTERING EXTREMISM
Second Potato Famine when?

My god Trump made smuggies real!

>many of the people involved in terrorism over the past few years were home grown and radicalised within Europe
Wew lad

Hes right. Eventually germany will be all muslim and there will be no westerners left to kill.

>if you kill my wife, at least fuck her too

Delete this.

sounds like the answer to hate is more hate

James is quite a progressive.

Well the west does hate ISIS and continues bombing them and aiding the Iraq government in a war against them. Any hardline Muslim who likes IS can blatantly see the west hates them and everything they stand for. IS propaganda doesn't need to do anything. European leaders all go on about the importance of freedom, human rights, gay rights, democracy, all things any hardline Muslim hates. How would anything except turning Europe into an Islamic state convince these people the west doesn't hate them?

Is this guy fucking paid to say this shit?

He must be.

No one is this lacking in self-awareness.

>>retard spews retarded shit
>>liberals: lol Sup Forums btfo
Is this what a lobotomy feels like?

came here to post this. when will it die?

>If we kill our enemies they win

Muslims still kill other muslims so that doesn't even work.

Starting your thread with "Sup Forumsbtfo" is just sarcasm.

Works for the middle east, they have nothing but muslims and it's super peaceful out there.

James O'Brien proves the West hates itself.

Hes absolutely right, the best thing to do when somebody stabs you in the back is to hug them harder

How shamelessly these leftists lie
Truly satan is their father, the lord of deceit.
Look up how much of wewtern terrorists were HOME GROWN. Boys who played footbal with white youth, had star wars ppsters on their wall but got into ((((islam))) , traveled to IRAQ for a training camp and then mercilessly butchered the people they grew up with.

How many people from europe koined Isis, from teenage girls to doctors and engineers?
50 000.
How many symphatize?
30%

Let that skink in.
It absoljtely destroys the left narrative.

>Let immigrants in 2015
>they immediately start to rape, assault and commit terror acts all over
>?????????????
>But what did Merkel's acceptance of hundreds of thousands of refugees do? Very simple, says James, "in fell swoop, [she] absolute punched the living daylights out of that position.

I bet this guy is doing like hard drugs, i mean HARD or is working through a bottle of Jack a day, becaue i don't know how else you can internalize levels of cognitive dissonance as severe as his.

i mean holy shit i can't tell if people are being satirical anymore woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As soon as it dies, it wins

>in fell swoop, [she] absolute punched the living daylights out of that position.

No it didn't. It gave IS more examples of muslim values being incompatible with Western values. And it provided further evidence that the West was weak, and that now was the time to strike. IS are jihadists, they don't fight the West because we hate them, they fight the West because they hate us.

I highly doubt they actually care either way

It is not even only the west FFS! Islam launches terror attacks at Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Christians in islamic countries, Jezidis, etc. basically everyone who is not Islam - or not the "wrong" form of Islam. That also disproves that absurd ""christians"/the west bombed them and now they bomb us, we are the evil one" bs.

I can waltz into a country whose borders practically don't exist, tell people a fairy tale about me being a 16 year old syrian, receive gibs, fuck blondes, practice my shitty ass religion which was the reason i "fled" from my original shithole to begin with, and STILL hate that same country with a burning passion.

Leftards are never going to realize that those people are not in the west because they just think it's super rad and because they love freedom and all that gay shit. It' because it's the easiest choice. Hell, you don't even have to speak the local language if you don't want to. Just hang our with your fellow countrymen all day long who have been here for decades.

>The propaganda of Islamic State is simple: the West hate us
This is not propaganda. We do hate them and it's because they hate us and because their ideology is fucking retarded and breeds violent morons. The ideology of Islam, itself, guarantees jihad (what we call "terrorism"). There is no possible way for any other cultures to coexist with Islam. One of us has to go; either Islam or the rest of the world's cultures. No two ways about it.

BIG

I'm so sick of those "experts" talking out of their ass all the fucking time.
>the arab spring is good thing
>stuff will quiet down soon
>what is isis?
>they wont send terrorists amongst the refugees
It never fucking stops.

Sounds like a strong argument for borders and strict immigration control, as well as accountability for anyone accepting welfare.

James O'Brien is the worst kind of smug, self-assured, self-righteous progressivist you can imagine.

I can't listen to his radio program without seething with rage, because whenever he takes a caller who doesn't suck his dick, he just constantly berates, belittles and undermines his caller with the worst kind of passive-aggressive non-arguments and logical fallacies, to try and make his callers look stupid.

You will never see this man do a properly moderated debate, because he is incapable of putting his point across without a barrage of insults and fallacies.

Truly the worst cunt.

>the West hate us. The West hate you.
but that is wrong, their propaganda is > ALLAH HATES THOSE INFIDELS, THEY SHOULD DIE FOR THE GLORY OF ALLAH

the eternal potato

This guy is oblivious to the fact that Islam's endgame is world domination and that by flooding Europe with muslims Merkel did more to achieve that goal than ISIS ever will.

As a side note: He truly has a face for radio.

>if you kill your enemies they win

>O'Brien

What would be an appropriate way to execute this traitor?

Why do I feel like I'm bizarro world when everybody keep saying this? even (((right wing media))) and the damm catholic church... Where the fuck am I? Am I just crazy for think normal ("Dead dog, No more rabid")? What the fuck is going on.

All O'Briens are traitors now

Feed him his own intestines for talking so much bullshit in one "fell swoop".

Closest one I could find.

>The O'Brien dynasty (Classical Irish Irish: Ua Briain, (Modern Irish Ó Briain, IPA: /oːˈbʲɾʲiənʲ/), genitive Uí Bhriain, IPA: /iːˈβʲɾʲiənʲ/) are a royal and noble house founded in the 10th century by Brian Boru

>founded by Brian Boru

FUCK ME, WHAT WENT WRONG?!

>the solution to diabetes is more sugar.

>the solution to fire is more flammable material

We must the old bloodlines of these traitors

The best way to handle gun crime is more guns, checkmate leftist scum.

Is there a bigger fucking cunt on the radio than this guy?

>>"How can you continue to preach that the West hates you when it's thrown open its doors?"
The same way you can say such a stupid phrase. by ignoring reality.

>"Go and blow them up, they hate you.
>"Go and kill them, they hate you."

Sounds familiar.
I wonder who would be playing both sides against the middle?

>how can you continue to preach that the Romans are weak when it's thrown open its doors to the Barbari

This is completely insane. It's not an argument. Winning the argument accomplishes nothing. This is like a sovereign citizen arguing with a judge about whether he capitalizes the letters in his name.

When will they understand that their culture and religious isn't about coexistence and integration? Their religious figures have outright said they want to dominate the world by force.

At this point I would say the man is legally insane

>pro-terrosit, part of the cell, who got into Germany thanks to open borders policy
>>But what did Merkel's acceptance of hundreds of thousands of refugees do? Very simple, says James, "in fell swoop, [she] absolute punched the living daylights out of that position.

i can't get over it

>Just let 'em in goy
I have surpassed the limits of mortal rage.

These Irish Cucks piss me off the most.

For fucking centuires their cultural traditions were almost stamped out completely, and now that they are independent THEY WANT TO FINISH THE FUCKING JOB

If only their ancestors could strike them down before they did too much dmagae

Merkel needs to be assassinated

As if a bunch of 14th century, pedophile warmonger worshipping savages will suddenly rethink their actions because their so concerned with ideological integrity.
They will see it as a sign of weakness furthering their idea of us being infereor kuffars.

more accurately
>if you let your enemies kill you they lose
the liberal logical solution. also known as the legendary jesus "JUST crucify me" christ solution

kek kind of confusing but nice bantz leaf

>Germany and France let in lots of immigrants
>terrorist attacks
>Poland lets in no immigrants
>no terrorist attacks

Really makes you think...

>if the enemy kills you, you win

>implying they stop hatting the West just because we let them in

Submitting to Islam will appease them so he's correct.

This

>O'Brien

The eternal Paddy strikes again

>"The propaganda of Islamic State is simple: the West hate us.

Wrong. They kill us because they were literally told by god to kill us.

MEATY

>t. Potato Nigger

>"How can you continue to preach that the West hates you when it's thrown open its doors?"

Easy. Same way Niggers hate whites even after affirmative action.

>"Oh but they haven't given us enough. Those westerners are still living in a better house and eating better food than I, a refugee who survives on government handouts. See? The West hates muslims"

ISIS WANTS A GLOBAL CALIPHATE
THAT'S WHY HAVE TO MAKE SURE THERE'S NO COUNTRY WITHOUT MUSLIMS
DON'T YOU GET IT?

Blimey it's anudder tater famine!

Cute, but it's never been about the west hating them. It has only ever been about them hating the west.

and hundreds of germans were raped and killed

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Funny thing is- those commandments to kill us is actually taken several hundreds of years out of context. The factions opposing the early muslims were actually the subject of the commandments.

Today, its being taken literally. Like how it says to tie your camel, but no one uses camels today, so they tie up their cars.

>Also, this guy needs to be dropped off into one of the Muslim countries he holds in such high regard.

He never will. He's just hardcore virtue signalling before he returns to his gated insulated community where he never interacts with anyone outside of his economic class.

It was the best way to prove them wrong when they thought destroying your country would be a challenge

This guy's a cunt. Love it when Lampard put him in his place, his wife's left him too now.

They aren't even hiding it anymore.

Nope. They are open-ended supremacists. Their goal is to convert the world. It is perfectly consistent therefore to incentivize conversion by humiliation, jizya and terror.

Yes but they won't be germans, so literally no one will care.

>dropped of in a muslim country
>is in London
Kek

James O'Brien is literally the biggest cuck in the UK. This smug liberal cunt actually thinks his voice resonates with everyone in the UK. I laugh how triggered he got (and still is) with Brexit and Trump results.

I remeber him saying he wouldn't care if 6 bulgarian man lived next to him
Don't you have hooligans there?
Kick him

Believe me there is a growing list of "progressive" marxist liberals in the UK who need to be tried for treason and he is top of the list...

that's what we should do, a list with adresses of progres

>"Go and blow them up, they hate you"
>"Go and kill them, they hate you"
We haven't used a big enough bomb or killed enough of them.

>Let them in your country, they still hate you, and now they're going to kill you.

we've accepted millions of immigrants into our country and they never stop complaining about how much we hate them.

If Dey killz me, i winz

>The West hate you. Even if you were born there, even if you live there, they hate you, they hate you, they hate you.

The fuck? That's not even remotely their propaganda. It's 'the west are degenerate infidels who are a disgrace in the eyes of the one true god Allah and his prophet Muhammed and must be fought and defeated so that only Islam remains'...

I mean that's basically it. This isn't fucking retaliatory. This is 'go and blow those infidels up because we're going to take over and submit them all to the will of Allah'.

Inviting in more of them just helps them out.

Do these retards seriously think this shit happens because Muslims think we hate them?

no they are just following orders from the radio (((owner)))

>Pass user since 2016
What the fuck?

>just be nice to the terrorists, they'll love you for it!!!
"The point is, people know that it’s foolish, but they keep repeating it regardless because they’re afraid of the consequences of deviating from the script. There are exceptions among the disbelievers, no doubt, people who will unabashedly declare that jihad and the laws of the Shari’ah – as well as everything else deemed taboo by the Islam-is-a-peaceful-religion crowd – are in fact completely Islamic, but they tend to be people with far less credibility who are painted as a social fringe, so their voices are dismissed and a large segment of the ignorant masses continues believing the false narrative. As such, it becomes important for us to clarify to the West in unequivocal terms – yet again – why we hate you and why we fight you.

"1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers"
--The Islamic State, Dabiq Issue 15, 2016

lmao