Sup Forums was right

Holy fuck the memes are real.

Niggers literally eat dirt.

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geophagia
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0b/Rubick_telekinesis_down_04.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been around for centuries. I guess that's what happens when you don't have anything else to eat. Too dumb to catch anything and eating everything in sight without thinking about the consequences.

It looks like potery...

Even literal animals are more civilized than niggers in that respect.

We oil, they soil

Forgot to post link. Only real Dotards will understand why I posted that picture.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geophagia

Rubick steals spells like a kike. Am I missing something?

I could of posted a better one.
hydra-media.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0b/Rubick_telekinesis_down_04.mp3

yeah, that dotka is supposed to be a sekrit club now (no relation to estonian presidents)

It is pottery but that doesn't stop them from eating it

That's pica. Happens in people growing up with dietary mineral deficiencies. I wouldn't call it a culture practice, other than how their culture must not produce a lot of good food.

When you can't grow food and use your livestock for sexual emergencies, what are you supposed to eat?

you could have foreign advisors try to explain to them that this "special dirt" of theirs has nearly 0 nutritional value for humans and they might as well spend the 5$ they make each month on buying seeds to grow crops or something, but they would probably be expelled as "filthy westerners" trying to make haitians their puppet.

there is no salvation for niggers.

you fucking fish or something

isn't Haiti an island with huge oceans and shit

Guys I'm starting to think there may be something wrong with these black people!

When have you ever seen a nigger eat seafood?

I hardly believe it. Why don't they use their $1 to buy seeds and grow fruit and vegetables, or get some chickens.
Something seriously wrong in that country.

>I wouldn't call it a culture practice
Yep, because it's an instinct. Many animals have it. Detect mineral deficiency -> start eating dirt. If it contain necessary minerals - you are a lucky mammal. If doesn't - well, you lost.

Fun fact : niggers complain about slavery from the whites and about western interference, but when left alone they're the worst slavers on the planet.

can we just eradicate the niggers and be done with it? I'm tired of seeing these useless apes

For someone that eats dirt, those are some pretty nice teeth desu

even if you're a literal retard, anyone must know that dirt has no nutritional value. They have sugar and salt, why not mix it with water? Have salt water and sugar water and there you have whatever nutritional value the dirt cookies have without the dirt.

Doom
Teleport
Ravage
Chronosphere

What does it mean? What is that hook nosed kike rubick up to?