B-but islam is violent

>b-but islam is violent
>b-but christianity is religion of peace
Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wAo_rEgR4xU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im neither, and i still hate muslims more.

how did atheist kill anyone?

how is it that high for them?

I sense some bullshit in these stats.

the numbers are wrong plain and simple

Who did Christians intentionally kill for or because of their religion besides the Crusades, which was reactionary to Islamic expansion?

they probably counted Joe Stalin.

I see there is no Jewish guy in the pic. Very sneaky.

>Turns out religion actually is the religion of peace

Alright Ahmed sign me up with the next jihadi Olympics

>sage

Those stats aren't for "killed in the name of the ideology" its "killed and the person happened to belong to this ideology"

I really doubt anyone has been killed in the name of atheism or "early history"

and mao

should count hitler to

This seems fishy can I see your data tables.

Mexicans

chinese

Mexicans.

Religiousfags count pretty much all commie deaths and being caused be atheism because communists are atheists, which makes absolutely no fucking sense. Simply being of the "religion" doesn't count, otherwise you'd have to count everyone ever killed by someone of any given religion. It's only relevant when the person was killed for the religion.

Everyone claims hitler, stalin, and mao were atheist

>Buddhists killed 80 million people

For anyone who doesn't understand this retarted picture, its just equating countries with religion. So basically, 60 million people died under Mao, that means Buddhism killed 60 million people.

You see the stupidity right?

The figure in Christianity undoubtedly includes the USSR and other communist regime figures - the irony is that religion was banned in all of those countries.

Yeah the famously violent religion "Chinese"

Mudslimes genocided 660+ million people in the past.

That's some neat sourcing you got there. I totally trust all of those numbers.

Be sure to add the +1 your guy contributed two days ago

>the Buddhist is the only one with eyes
>but they are closed
what did they mean by this?

I guarantee you most of those killings were not done in the name of religion, as opposed to Islam which does kill in the name of Islam

so the next group of people you would compare to Islamists are drug cartels? what a glowing comparison!

Atheism isn't a religion. It's the absence of religion. There are no atheist churches, there is no atheist pope, there is no atheist holy book. You can lump literally anyone into this category regardless of ideology, as long as they are not religious.

And "Chinese" isn't a fucking religion, either. It's not even an ethnicity or culture, as there are literally dozens of those in China itself.

This is some bullshit. And likely aimed only at making islam look good, because there's no fucking way their death toll is that low. Now when the religion itself was spread exclusively by the sword.

Map and Stalin were atheist. Hitler was a pagan.

>citation needed

kys

>"Let me just pull some random numbers out of my ass and-"
>"Perfect! Those right-wing racists are stumped now!"

just like over watch holiday skins we are once again excluded. :(

between the Canaanites; the Kingdoms of David and Soloman; the Macabees; Irgun; Lehi; the IDF and all its branches i feel like we gotta out rank a few of these mother fuckers

>Early History
>caveman guy
>number down to the thousand

which detailed censuses did they use to reach this figure?

is this number accounting for all world history before the current major religions all the way back to prehistory?

why is judaism not here at all?

Even if those are true, Christians have moved beyond that phase.

Are you justifying islamic homicidal and genocidal tendencies by saying they're just a few hundred years behind the times?

Chinese is a religion now?

Also where are (((they)))? they kill more in the OT than the Hindus did in that graphic.

>There are no atheist churches

Really makes you think...

>Including the 30 years war and the Protestant Reformation in your 'Christian' numbers

Yes, when people try and remove themselves from the yoke of corruption, there tends to be battle.

completely agree with you user.

No mention of Jews killing millions throughout history. Oy vey goyim what are you an anti Semite.

>Early History
kek, amina koyim ibne

turkroach btfo. well done user

How the fuck would you even calculate something like that, this is so fucking stupid

blaming WW1, WW2, and secular white man wars for wealth on religion.

Muslims were the aggressors during most of Christian vs Muslim history.

Crusades were defensive wars.

Muslims occupied white man Christians lands longer than Christian White Man has occupied Muslim lands.

Fucking liberal white people. They see Muslims as niggers. And SJW liberal whites see niggers as dogs, cats, or whales... animals that have to be protected.

Start seeing Muslims as "white" or "Eurasian" and become aware of the "threat" to your way of life.

Fucking liberal white people and their inverted racism.

Obviously a Jew made this image.

>there is no god and dawkins is his messenger

This is a good indication of how numbers can lie. Those don't count all those killed in the name of Christianity, just people killed by Christians. Meanwhile, Islam has been waging endless religious war and expansion in some form or another.

muslims are the only ones still killing for religious reasons today like yesterday actually

>muslims only killed 32 million people

well thats a big fucking lie

>group X killed people several thousand years ago therefore its okay for group Y to kill people right now

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So when is the last time you saw one, then?

Point is, atheists aren't organized as a group. They do not have a shared ideology the way religious people do. When an atheist murders people, he doesn't do it in service of atheism, he does it in service of nationalism, or communism, or whateverism.

>Because the additional 50 means something
Those error bars must be huge m8

he is theist just anti-christian becuae he didn;t want any institutions with more power than him

Thank you, Latvia. But you didn't have to say it twice.

>Chinese

But they execute people by the hundreds of thousands every year. It's been estimated they execute more people by law than all nations combined. Wait, is chinese even a religion? Those numbers feel off.

This is pro-Muslim propaganda. Untold millions were killed during their expansion into India.

hm, seems the infographic may be wrong these days, according to the actual published statistics.

See, Christians matured, got civilized, and aren't the same as they were in 653 AD, while Muslims are still playing THE EXACT SAME Convert/Conquer/Kill game that they've been playing since 653 AD

christians only killed muslims not people so that doesn't count

>pol btfo

Cool, but how are these stats counted? What are the sources, where are the proofs? Also the past is not the present, and in the present muslims are doing some fucking crazy shit, assuming your little unsourced image is true should we just throw our hands up and be like "Yeah haha they are killing us but remember a long ass time ago when something bad happened we had nothing to do with haha guess we should just let it happen"?

"Atheists" refer to the communist revolutions in Russia and China. They were about class warfare and economics. Anti-religious sentiment was there because the churches and temples supported the economic status quo.

This only means you understand islam is violent mate.. we still win.
You cannot kill that which has no life, stop trying.

When a christian kills someone he also does it in his own name not in the name of jesus

youtube.com/watch?v=wAo_rEgR4xU

>Crusades were defensive wars.

only a couple of them, user

lot of crusades were against the orthodox church or european pagans

>they dont know about the mayan calendar telling us that we are the FIFTH reboot of civilization

uh lmao

btw does that take into account the nuclear war described in the old hindu sanscrit?

>buddhism
>87946750

You can tell that this is bullshit right away. Buddhism is one of the most pacifist religion out there.

>little child with a fedora in hand, wearing an Atheism shirt

just as bad as kids being indoctrinated by overzealous parents

Unless they are on crusade. But there's nothing wrong with that. Christians have always been less violent and more understanding of differences than Muslims, which is why many Christian holidays conform to pagan holidays.

Which makes me wonder how many of those Christian numbers are other Christians.

It's just a rather shitty chart on a whole. And the historic argument is always rather weak, because it is today that we are concerned about. And today, islam has a monopoly on terrorism. So logically, islam is the most dangerous religion. Implicitly any leftist who grabs back thousands of years into history already admits that they know it.

On what is this even based ?
The religion the leader of a nation who killed people in a war etc. followed, or the religion most people in said nation did follow ?
Would explain why atheists are up there...
A more valid question would be "which religion killed the most humans in the name of their religion" and you can bet your chitin ass, roach, Islam would be up there way higher.

Yeah but us Christians killed Muslims during the Crusades so it doesn't count. Muslims are sub human apes who believe in a fake religion death cult and follow the pedophile homosexual prophet Mohamud.

Source: my ass

>Chinese
>only killing 100 million

What??

Muslims murdered almost 300 million alone in India

And the Muslim conquests between 600-1400 claimed 100 of millions lives too.

Not to mention the murderous Ottoman Empire or the ongoing human butchering perpetrated by the Gulf states against guest workers

what a load of bullshit..

also typical of a leftist faggot to disguise 'communism' as chinese/atheism

>Hitler was a pagan.

No, he wasn't.

It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators.
I have seen too much of that kind of people not to feel a profound contempt for their miserable play-acting. To the masses of the nation they are just an object of ridicule; but the Jew finds it to his own interest to treat these folk-lore comedians with respect and to prefer them to real men who are fighting to establish a German State.

From Mein Kampf, pages 204-205.

Their count is probably divided between Chinese, Atheist and Buddhist to make them seem less violent than they actually are. This whole pic is bullshit. Hinduists only killing 2.3m people? So retarded.

>Buddhists kill almost 3 times more people than muslims?

Bullshit. Maybe thats what you sandniggers tell yourselves. All buddhists want to do is meditate all day. Muslims want to dominate the world, they have told us this many times.

>Unless they are on crusade

The crusades were organised by the popes and there was nothing christian about it,the pope was god on earth , so he literally promised everyone heaven who would join the crusades , i am not going to justify them they only won 1 or 2 crusades the rest were utter failures . God wills it not

What a load of bullshit, fuck off roach.

>numbers out of no where
>"chinese" is a religion
>early history too
>buddhists jihad
This is too funny

Christianity: 177,941,750

Bullshit you sand nigger.

muslims are responsible for 30 million just in the last 20 years

GTFO here.Christianity was and is the most persecuted religion and way of life.Also if you willingly kill someone for your one profit, you're not a christian even you declare you are.

they count wars that really had no religious motive but the people fighting happen to be Christian

>which is why many Christian holidays conform to pagan holidays.

This is because christianity merged with paganism under constantine he created roman cathoclism , that is why we there are still many pagan things in christianity today even after the reformation

>Chinese
>Atheist
>religions
I cannot hold in my keks

First off I would ask for citation from which events in history these are drawn from, because I don't want numbers to be skewed with shit like "These two countries went to war and they happened to be Christian countries."

Secondly, the issue isn't even about total historical numbers. When you go back in time and theres lower standards of human ethics, wars waged over territorial expansion, food scarcity and natural resources, and of course religion you can see were in a different situation altogether. To put it into perspective, consider the following.

>Blue people killed 30m people over the course of recorded history
>Red people killed 10m people over the course of human history
>However, 10m of those Red people kills were in the modern era and are continuing, while Blue people have almost entirely stopped killing for their religion because they realize its wrong and no longer needed to survive.

Thus Red people are more violent because their religion and culture is permeated with violence and is encouraged, where as the Blue people stopped killing as they become less stupid, desperate, and persecuted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Really made me think.

The good old days.

Why are catholics always lumped in with christians? Catholics are literally the devil's greatest asset. Controlled opposition at it's finest.

When the fuck did Buddhists kill 87 million people?

SOURCE ????

PRO:TIP YOU CAN'T
MUDSLIM MURDERERS BTFO

nope