Internet needs to be treated the same way as water and electricity

Convince me I'm wrong. I seriously doubt you can.

also sage

If the Internet doesn't have anything to do with politics and current events then Germans aren't the most cucked group of fags in all of Europe.

You're the one making a claim, so you need to provide the argument.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot

Well before we can convince you that you're wrong, you'd have to convince us that you're right. Being that you made the initial claim and all

Ever since this election Sup Forums has been Sup Forums you moron

You are correct, but could you bring some substance to the thread? Elaborate a bit on your OP.

How is water and electricity treated in the US?

>Convince me I'm wrong.
If you can't see you're wrong in a simple a case as this is, who gives a fuck about convincing you? You're too fucking stupid to care about helping you.

Convince us why you're right first

yea but

how will the corporations make more money from that

they could create a few hundred minimum wage jobs if you get rid of it

they need the money

Why don't you convince is why you're right instead.

You can change more for water that is filtered better than tap water.

>Internet needs to be treated the same way as water and electricity

You mean delivered to your home at cost? Like it already is?

>You mean delivered to your home at cost? Like it already is?
Is it?

I'm not OP but I kind of feel like it should be treated as a utility in the sense that it's become vital to the success of everyone in American society. I'm not entirely sold on my own argument, however, and I'd love it if someone would be willing to go back and forth on it with me to flesh out the conversation further.

>since OP is a faggot that can't deb8
arguments for internet as a basic need:
>job postings and interviews (i think internet > newspapers & face-to-face now, but no stats at hand)
>internet profile (an absent internet activity profile can be lower chances of landing a job, strangely nowadays)
>learning (common core for US, diversity training in EU has gutted school, so at least the internet may rescue a few kids) - yes, this is a double edged sword
>culture (we are reaching the point where the kid without the memes will be the one bullied)

>this is not for commie style internet for all
>just arguments for public internet centers/ libraries being guaranteed access for all

>You mean delivered to your home at cost? Like it already is?

Maybe he means delivered to his home for free; i.e. paid for by mom and dad.

Water and electricity don't mix, you ignorant nigger!

Internet can't cook food or wet your whistle

So mean there should be different rates and restrictions on flow of internets decided purely by the free market, and also Texas should have it's own private internet that's unconnected to the rest of the country's internet?