The electors failed their duty today by voting for a Russian puppet who massively lost the popular vote despite...

The electors failed their duty today by voting for a Russian puppet who massively lost the popular vote despite interference by a hostile power. The electoral college was set up so a candidate like Trump couldn't get into power. Democrats should have pushed harder for the #HamiltonElectors and agreed on a compromise Republican candidate with the GOP. This was no time to lay down and hand over power to Treasonous Trump. Unforutnatley Obama's legacy is now going to be giving up and letting America become a fucking vassal state of Russia. That is now where we are at. America is now on the path to pure unadulterated FACISM and RUSSIAN CONTROL. This is unbelievable.
Treasonous Trump is a Russian puppet. Putin is very happy today. America is now a vassal state of Russia, thank the media, thank Comey, thank the uneducated voters, and thank the fucking electors who completely failed to do their constitutional duty.
The Cold War didn't end in 1991. It ended in 2016 - and Russia won.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VM9QnVBB_Mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia can only win if you have the first post and the best post.

I'm glad

A

FUCKING

LEAF

shut up fag

Hey, experts in American government
How much power does Trump actually have? He doesn't rule the country alone, how much influence people surrounding him have?

>Russian puppet
>muh Russian puppet
>RUSSIA

still not one fucking shred, not even proof, but EVIDENCE.

Your next you fucking leaf

not an argument

Trump lost popular vote in California. Popular vote influence on delegates is state based. When will you learn the rules?

The electors knew Trump was a puppet from a hostile expansionist power that interfered in our election and they voted for him anyway. Electors are allowed to vote freely because Hamilton feared a tyrant or a grossly unfit candidate could win the electoral vote - or a foreign puppet could be given the electoral vote by a hostile foreign power. We got all three in Trump and they fucking voted for him anyway.
Without anyone hyperbole the dream of the founding fathers is dead and America is now heading towards RUSSIAN RULE. We are no longer being led from The White House. We're being led by the Kremlin. An unqualified Putin bosom buddy like Tillerson being nominated for Secretary of State shows that Putin is choosing the cabinet, not Trump.
Trump is just a puppet. Trump has never been playing 3d chess or any other form of chess. Putin is the one playing chess, and Trump is one of his pawns, along with Le Pen and the other useful idiots Russia is using to undermine the west.

When did republicans became in favor of Russia and democrats hating Russia? Americans flip-flop like crazy these days.

Why don't you just wear a trip at this point leaf, everyone knows you shitpost this hourly

Ridiculous!

all of the influence, he names everyone basically

>today
You're getting lazy, leaf. I am disappoint.

If Americans did everything as founding fathers meant from start there wouldn't even be WW1, nor WW2, nor would there be a problem with Russians. It's time to start listening to founding fathers.

I just donated $300 dollars to Jill Stein in support of the #HamiltonElectors!
Who's with me?

This bread hacked

>anyone I don't like is a Russian plant
Abloo Abloo little babby, you lost. Now go fuck yourself

I agree my Canadian brother. We win this by not killing our enemy. #LoveTrumpsHate

He didn't lose the popular vote among Americans, just when you include the invalid votes from wayward Mexicans, which is what the Democraps were counting on (thus Obama's speech encouraging them to vote), and this bullshit about Russia shows just how twisted and far from reality the left's minds are since the election. Also, OP, are you that Canadian nigger that posts leftist garbage on Sup Forums all day?

>liberals 4 years ago
>lol Russia who cares bro
>liberals today
>RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Russia couldn't have interfered with the election if the Democrats hadn't rigged the primary.

>The electors failed their duty today by voting for a Russian puppet who massively lost the popular vote despite interference by a hostile power. The electoral college was set up so a candidate like Trump couldn't get into power. Democrats should have pushed harder for the #HamiltonElectors and agreed on a compromise Republican candidate with the GOP. This was no time to lay down and hand over power to Treasonous Trump. Unforutnatley Obama's legacy is now going to be giving up and letting America become a fucking vassal state of Russia. That is now where we are at. America is now on the path to pure unadulterated FACISM and RUSSIAN CONTROL. This is unbelievable.
>Treasonous Trump is a Russian puppet. Putin is very happy today. America is now a vassal state of Russia, thank the media, thank Comey, thank the uneducated voters, and thank the fucking electors who completely failed to do their constitutional duty.
>The Cold War didn't end in 1991. It ended in 2016 - and Russia won.

Hammer meet nail.

If I thought Trump was Putin's bitch I would have voted for him twice instead of just once. The thoughts of extraditing the Soros family to Russia for trial, killing off libs and cucks with Polonium-tipped umbrellas, and keeping degeneracy in check makes me very happy, to say nothing of the military potential of a US-Russia allied team.

>We got all three in Trump and they fucking voted for him anyway.

Electors with dissenting votes were being replaced by the states. I'm sure that only happened like one time before the rest of them fell in line.

When we figured out how many of our media outlets have been lying to us.

I mean, many of our mainstream media have been PROVED to lie to us all the way through our election. From the rigged polls, to the fake news.
Here is one of our LARGEST main stream media outlets, caught lying IN the act on camera
youtube.com/watch?v=VM9QnVBB_Mo

CNN isn't the only one. But over and over again, CNN has lied. CONSTANTLY, and there is proof after proof, just like this. CNN reporters found out that they donated to the Clinton Campaign. CNN reporters caught cheating by giving her the debate questions. CNN reporters having to get approval from the Clinton campaign in how to write their news articles. CNN reporters getting perks and bonuses from the DNC. CNN falsifying poll figures. CNN staging photographs and using green screen to pretend they are 'on scene'. over and over. All proved.

So when CNN now tells us Russia is the bad guys, its just another lie. And that makes me wonder...were the Russians EVER 'the big bad bogeymen?' of the cold war? We can't pinpoint when our news became propaganda. So we have to start with a clean slate.

> check flag

When Islam became the next enemy of America.

>our election
But you're a subhuman Leaf, it's not your election. Go back to ducking your Drama Teacher weed man's dick you irrelevant fuck.

This post is like a honey

September 11th