Guaranteed free Mexican food

Wear pic related (or an ICE jacket) into your local taqueria and you'll eat for free every time, no questions asked. They're scared shitless.

I'm a poorfag and do this about three times a week at two different places.

Is this Sup Forums approved?

Why didn't you show up as a wall instead?

If you're cool with eating spit. I got no problem with it.

I don't like spit, snot or semen in my food, so no. I don't do this.

Pretty funny

they're gonna jizz in you food, hombre, you didn't think this through

Why are you a loser, OP? Have you tried standing by the interstate exit with a carboard sign yet?

I'm work for ICE in Louisiana and we recently had a rookie, straight out of college, like 24 years old, on the Louisiana ERO team who went to a Mexican restaurant in New Orleans and had little metal fibers and glass put into his burrito. He was in the hospital for like 6 weeks.

I don't recommend it.

Did you bust that place and deport all those filthy fucking beaners?

>2016
>Mexis have made it clear they hate us
>still eating Mexican food

I'm guessing you still go to McDonalds too?

Trust me, user, thought of this. The two places I go to both have open kitchens (right behind the counter), so I'm watching the food prepared every step of the way. At this point, maybe they've got a separate tray of spit-covered meat set aside for "el gringo de ICE" - but honestly, I bet they're too lazy to bother.

Yeah, they got busted by the NOPD/State Police after we figured out who was responsible, the guy who actually did it will be in jail for like 20 years, then he'll be deported. The rest will straight up be deported, and the restaurant owner and land-owner received like a 20g fine and we'll probably have to close.

Shit bro

thank god. I was about to feel pissed for the rest of the day.

cool LARP gringo

You don't think ICE agents browse Sup Forums? Top kek

I bet theres more FBI here than anyone else, though.

bump for life hax

says the fat neet larping as a spic.

>SHIT THAT NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED

justice

oh hell no

you'll find that you hate Mexicans a lot less when they're making you free food all the time

Remember that one guy? With all the Clinton shit? Pretty sure he was fake, but shit was entertaining.

You have to go back.

I hope that you enjoy spit, diarrhea, and semen in your food. That is what you have been eating, OP.

Noice.

Nah, the places I go to have open kitchens behind the counter. I watch the food prep every step of the way.

Remember the guy who has to rate spurdos on a threat index

Wait what?