How does this image make you feel?

How does this image make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
theweek.com/articles/477605/dog-whos-registered-vote-democrat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

disappointed that people can't understand population density.

land area doesn't have voting rights, human beings do.

notice how they are all near cities

Where did the mountain ranges go?

Russians hacked the founding fathers and made them include the electoral college

American citizens have voting rights in an American election, your mountains of illegal alien votes mean nothing

Well that's just about everything that makes America good.

Guess I'm #NeverTrump now.

Those people that live in those land can vote for Hillary but they don't.
What you excuse ?

So should China control the UN because they have the majority population?

Popular vote can bite you in the ass that quick.

This is why America is a Republic.

Its "the united states" and states are land and have power.

Checks and balances mate.

Too bad you don't have the tyranny of the majority you want so much.

Democrats used to do a lot better with bubbas
Running up the score in Cali isn't going to help them nationally

notice how none of those "islands" have any natural resources or any manufacturing infrastructure?

Nah you faggots all live in bubbles and have no idea what the real world is like your vote should count as less

if you take away california trump won the election by 3 million votes

why do oceanic coastlines make people gay??

I used to live in Savannah. I can see Chatham county voting Clinton because of all the blacks, but Liberty county? It's like 90% Ft. Stewart. It's ALL Military.

Reminder that Commiefornians and Jew Yorkers aren't people

Your entire fucking country is an oceanic coastline

>chile and portugal confirmed gayest countries

Trump map for comparison

Reminder that they pay the bills so cletus can do drink moonshine and get his gibs to grow corn no one eats

Hot sailors all day every day.

Everybody's getting the vapors.

Look at all those faggots screaming at you

What you did was simply a BULLZ-EYE

>your mountains of illegal alien votes mean nothing

When you go in to vote you have to sign off a registry based off of voter registration. You can't just bring in trucks full of fruit pickers to vote the way you want them to vote.

You need to register to vote. That data needs to match up to social security and the US census bureau.

Fuckin tards, man.

>no voter id
I really don't get this. How the fuck can the USA call itself a 1st world western democracy when it doesn't even have voter proof?
It's amazing that americans can talk shit about other countries, and constantly spout "freedom land".

Immigration not even once

Because Democrats need to cheat otherwise they can't win, and the only thing they care about is winning

It has proof. You go in, get signed off on a registry, and vote. The only way to cheat would be if someone else voted in your place. And if you went to vote you'd sure as fuck know about that.

Kill yourself.

I live in Manhattan. The only nice parts are the white areas - like where I live on the upper east side.

The rest of the country is beautiful and the Cletus meme is complete fucking bullshit.

So please piss the fuck off

Those look like major metropolitan centers, it's like the size of the land mass has nothing to do with the population density or something.

looks nuked

Checked

>How_to_turn_the_US_into_Afghanistan.png

worst fucking get ever. not even funny like the ai gf

Democrats play the race card. Like they do with everything. They are a despicable party filled with SJW brainwashed plebs and troubled underclass minorities who hate white people. They are an absolute joke.

Anti-get fucker

That's fair enough, but it's a party that is not in control, does not hold the senate, or the supreme judges anymore.
The voter id law needs to be reformed.

>It has proof. You go in, get signed off on a registry, and vote
That's not proof. Proof of ID is proof that you bring with you, personally, which is verified off the registered voting list when you go in to vote.

I've always signed off based on place of residence when voting.

waste of a get

checked

Yeah, city people, whose grandfather escaped there from some mountain where the primary mode of communication is a combination of strangling, hitting rock with sledgehammer, burping and cattle calling. Ran out of fear of blood vengeance because he stole and killed neighbors sheep, so the neighbor cut of the pole he holds on when he shits into a chasm as a warning. When he saw car for first time he looked under to see if it's male or female and brought bucket of water to give them drink.

And Trump supposedly lost the popular vote. Goddamn

Those little areas are things we call cities. They're where most of the money is made and stored. The empty space in between those cities is where wheat and corn are grown and where trailer parks are destroyed by tornadoes and meth lab malfunctions. Also where most welfare money disappears to, despite this board's insistence.

wasted get

And because of that attitude you lost the election. Get fucked retard

swiss cheese island

Wow it's all the shitty places without airports.

Hola salvaje :3

>all the shitty places that terrorists come through

huh really makes one ponder

Yes. Because of that attitude we got a New York liberal elected whose plan is to make the GOP out to be the retarded monkeys they really are, and to render them forever unelectable in the future.

>You can't just bring in trucks full of fruit pickers to vote the way you want them to vote.
lol yeah you can, ever heard of the state of California?

>get his gibs to grow corn no one eats
This has to be bait. There is no way a single person could misunderstand agriculture to this degree.

That would be an awesome country.

- Nearly the same GDP as USA today yet half the population
- Nice shorelines instead of wastelands.

All hail the Trumptinent

Much more welfare money goes to liberal strongholds like Baltimore, Chicago, Detroit and Oakland than red counties, and even then niggers (Democrat voters) in the South still get disproportionately high amounts of welfare

>le ebin illegal alium boogeyman

> ignoring the economic situation in 90 percent of the country and constantly making fun of them as backwards hicks is okay because lots of people live in cities

this is why the democrats are dying

Also, go by popular vote, and lots of people in those cities who never bother to vote would vote republican

>but it's a party that is not in control, does not hold the senate, or the supreme judges anymore.
It's because we are a Republic of 50 independent states. Commiefornians can choose how they represent themselves on the national level.

At least that's how it used to be. Those same commiefornians keep voting to give the Feds more power, yet want to keep this State's right.

I'm sick of the Supreme Court just interpreting my rights away. I wish someone read the fucking Tenth Amendment. Any powers not specifically outlined in the Constitution is left up to the states. So fuck off ATF. Fuck off DEA. It's up to the states to decide all that shit.

Nice meme. Those are the centers of economic activity.

Daily reminder that counties that voted for Hillary represent 64% of U.S. GDP.

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2016/11/29/another-clinton-trump-divide-high-output-america-vs-low-output-america/

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.

There are 62 counties in New York State.

Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

> democrats have gone from "help the poor" to "If you're struggling economically you're probably A DUMB TRUMP SUPPORTER and a homophobe and racist to boot"

hmmmm

Red states are the biggest welfare consumers.

>people profiting the most under the status quo want to keep the status quo

hmmm... really... think... makes...

underrated post, this is all that is needed to shut these cucks up

>Also where most welfare money disappears to, despite this board's insistence.

34% Of the nation’s welfare recipients live in California but only 12% of the U.S. population resides here.

New York leads the nation in welfare spending per capita: $256

California, New York,, and Texas are the worst 3 welfare states and California is the largest growing welfare state in the country by far. What was that again?

I like how you can see all the niggers clumped together in the south and then the messicans in Texas

because we have the most niggers.

Awww.

>California, New York,, and Texas are the worst 3 welfare states
They're also the top 3 contributors to the US GDP.

It's almost as if the democrat's vision for this country is a bunch of autistic technocrats at the top who constantly police each other's behavior ruling over dumb brown hordes

Except included in those areas is Phoenix, Az you fucking nitwit.

This is the only America that matters.

It's funny, with this map, you can actually see the progress of the Mexican reconquista of the South West US.

Not if you go by per capita.

oh god that was so retarded i felt bad for laughing at you

It makes me feel like the electoral college should go by county and not state.

Yummy tears would flow.

>This is why America is a republic.
What does being a Republic have to do with popular vote?
Every European country that is not a monarchy is a republic too...

>any manufacturing infrastructure
nice meme
>any natural resources
Since when natural resources vote?

It's their rightful clay.

Glad to be living on Lane Island and not drowning underwater.

>let's make retarded system more retarded

SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

looks cozy. So many nice mountains, valleys, and bays, plus a seemingly infinite amount of lakes, and islands.

>trump fans excited about claiming sparsely populated rural areas

>wont comment about trump losing popular vote by nearly 3 million.

please google population density.

>"I made up a birth date [for his dog Buddy], and I made up a social security number," the man, who requested anonymity, told the TV station, "and I had a voter registration card in my hand for Buddy two weeks later."

theweek.com/articles/477605/dog-whos-registered-vote-democrat

kys

The US is a federal republic. The government does NOT receive its legitimacy directly from the people but from the states, who in turn do receive their legitimacy from the people

No, you cuck!
Land is more important than people!

Dry, but this map does little justice for the actual topography of the U.S.

1/10 map, made me respond.

Like how Ukraine is rightful Russian clay

Feels pretty good

>USA is the only federal republic in the world
That's not the reason why you have indirect election.

Make me feel like CALIFEXIT !!!!!

t. sheltered faggot with zero knowledge

And that's why they are taking it back, too.

suffolk checking in

>a single dipshit got elected.
Please please keep posting here as you witness what a republican controlled house, senate, SCOTUS, FBI, CIA, White House, etc etc does to your nigger king's "legacy"

Saved

I'm actually wondering what this graph would look like if it accounted for Production/Cost for all of these counties.

As in:

>What they produce in terms of GDP
>What they take back in terms of welfare etc.

Pls be my ai gf