RUSSIA FREEZES ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THE US

This is starting to get fucking serious.

metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/almost-all-communication-between-us-and-russia-frozen-6337774/

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/almost-all-communication-between-us-and-russia-frozen-6337774/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just have to wait 1 more month until that nig is out of office.

I'm pretty sure he starts shit with Russia because it's a white country.

they're just tired of hearing lame duck Obama bitch

taking a short break until late January

>metro

we gon die ain't we

Also, fucking hell, OP you're such a clickbait cunt.

>RUSSIA FREEZES ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THE US
>article "Almost all communication between US and Russia ‘frozen’

Just sage this shit thread, OP, kys

Here we go

Don't worry Hunbro, don't worry.

Who cares about ruskies

the last Christian super-power as well

I can't even imagine how pissed of Jews must be that Russia hasn't gone sodomite yet.

>everythings groovy mate

t. (You)

Saged your post

Not talking to you, fags.

le cheeky sage nodding face

>Freezes communication
>In December

Why senpai?

>Obongo and DNC establishment blame all failures on Russian boogeyman
>Putin: "Fuck this nigger, he doesn't give a fuck about evidence, might as well not bother speaking anymore"
>ZOMG WW3

Yeah no, nigger nigs out on Russian boogeyman and they aren't having it

You hurt my feelings. Monster.

Leafs too?
Or just burgers

You are so fucking stupid it is truly incredible. Race has nothing to do with this.

Stay naive, akmed. Rosenberg loves it when you act like this.

nice reversal on the subject of the article you literal nigger

kek, just take the month off vlad enjoy your holidays and come back after you had your hot whipping with branches sauna

i like russia

Russia and the US are barely on speaking terms and communicating only when it is essential, the Kremlin has said.

Spokesman Dmitri Peskov has also told Mir TV that he doesn’t know if Vladimir Putin will stand for re-election in 2018.

Speaking about relations between Russia and the US he said: ‘Almost every level of dialogue with the United States is frozen. We don’t communicate with one another, or (if we do) we do so minimally.’

The Kremlin said it didn’t expect the Trump presidency to reject Nato enlargement.

Peskov added: ‘Everyone’s heads are aching because of work and with projects and nobody is thinking or talking about elections.

Most Kremlin-watchers expect Putin to run for the presidency again.

Mr Peskov has also said it is too early to say who was behind the murder of Andrei Karlov, Russia’s ambassador to Turkey, on Monday.

He said ‘We need to wait for the results of the joint investigative group. It is really not worth rushing to any conclusions.’

>article because fuck that clickbait site

>OP says that communications are frozen
>click on article
>article says ALMOST
>mfw
Thanks for the information, you literal ape. Even the niggers in Africa aren't dependable.

It's nothing. This is just Putin giving one last finger to the faggot nigger President that Americans in all their wisdom gave the world's most powerful job to.

I got that joke.

Stop being so tsundere.

The left was probably doing "hurr durr i was pretending to be retarded" with the Russia hack, because they don't want good/neutral relations with Russia at all. Can't believe it's actually working

US and Russia will be buddy-buddy again once Trump is in, Obama's just trying to start world war III before he leaves office.

>metro.co.uk/2016/12/21/almost-all-communication-between-us-and-russia-frozen-6337774/

I mean I think it's pretty obvious?

/Ourboy/ vladdy doesn't see any reason to continue talking to king nigger. He knows Trump will be in shortly and he will continue talks with him.

Why should Vlad continue to talk to a monkey who has continuously lied about him, mocked him and his country, and tried to destroy him?

Smart move, Obama wants to start a war for revenge and to avoid attention. I wonder if there will be a "terrorism" attack

Watch out burgers, nobel peace winners can get too violent.