Was Alaska /ourguy/ all along?

Was Alaska /ourguy/ all along?

SC reporting in and I have no idea what The Lady Chablis is.

>Alaska
>Not Nebraska

>nebraska

kek

Of course Missouri had to google fast food

Fattest state in the fucking union

this

This is a Nebraska thread now

What is going on in North Dakota exactly?

>California

Actually missouri is tied for 20th with Pennsylvania and Nebraska. Number 1 is Arkansas

>Idaho

>Nebraska
>New Jersey
>West Virginia
>Rhode Island

>Ohio
Sup Forums here. kek

kek Texas BTFO

Kek based NJ

Wtf is a Mannequin Challenge? I'd Google it but don't want to add to yet another search from Mississippi...

(((South Dakota)))

what's new mexico planning?

>Juan Gabriel
Build that fucking wall

THERES NOTHING TO FUCKING DO IN THIS HELLHOLE OF COURSE WE EAT OUT OF BOREDOM.

daily reminder that single-plate states are fucking shitholes and their denizens have no brain function

Everybody is supposed to freeze in place doing something, and somebody walks around the room recording it.
It's a stupid concept, but some of them are pretty impressive (saw some gymnasts do it, they all held poses mid-routine).

Normie meme, basically.

>New Mexico googling Mars.

I mean they're basically identical landscapes.

What's a single plate state?

Im assuming states that dont get earthquakes?

Dont quote me on this

kek

Alaska here, what happened is i told the cashier at safeway to look up pizzagate. Guess he told someone ellse to google it too

Nothing good

>Missouri
>McDonald's breakfast all day
holy shit, I actually Googled that this year

Mr. T dead
jesus christ, tennessee
get it together

States that only require a single license plate on the rear of the vehicle instead of requiring one at the front and one at the back.

>mcdonalds breakfast all day

I fucking laughed

>Abe vigoda
How is that fucking possible

>Ohio
>3-1 lead

lmao @ WV and Merle Haggard

California LOL Did John Oliver buy a home there?

Rhode Island and Nebraska confirmed meme states.

Fuck you. Mr T is the only nigger TN likes so we need to check on him

>using Jewgle at all

We'll Texas requires two so his insult is not directed at me.
Happy days.

>6 people live in Alaska
>5 google pizzagate
Southrons BTFO. How can you even compete with the big bear creeks?

NEBRASKA = WOKE
E O
B K
R E
A
S
K
A

>North Carolina

I was going to move there.... Not so sure anymore

This x1000

>Missouri
Not surprised, Missouri is pure cancer.

Annex Nebraska

>Pennsylvania
>Arnold Palmer
Why? All I know about the guy is that he's a golfer with some shitty raspberry lemonade named after him

Former 216, top keks

Nothing.

>some shitty raspberry lemonade

The only reason that was googled so much was our controversy around Charlotte's tranny bill. If you move here, move to eastern NC. Solid aristocracy/classical conservative territory past Raleigh

Man was a pure legend, not just for golf, where he was one of the all-time greats, but genuinely loved his fans, and was a true family man through and through. Also paved the way for the business side of sports and sponsorships.

I used DuckDuckGo but it is kinda shit with the results. So i switched to jewgle, and their tracking shit is installed on more than 10 million sites i think, Sup Forums is one of them, so if you dont want to get tracked, use a VPN

Iced tea and lemonade, whatever it is

>tfw in BFE Illinois
I know exactly how you feel bro

my cousins in North Carolina are social conservatives, but democrats.

North carolinians are the weirdest fuckers ever

Starkville reporting

>Idaho
>one of the most pro-Trump states
>even they couldn't believe the results

kek

also
>see "Mr T dead"
>shocked, look it up
>he's not dead

fucks sake Tennessee, stop scaring me like that

Tennessee trolls so hard they do it on an international level

>texas
>we'll

you're not any better

Raleigh citizen here, just avoid the Raleigh area and Charlotte, you'll be fine. Haven't been to Lincolnton in awhile but it used to be pretty cozy.

Looks like Alaska, Nebraska, South Dakota, Georgia and New Jersey are the most based states in the unions. And I live in one of those

Use startpage, m8. You get a Google search without the tracking bullshit.

It's because Yanks liked to think NC was the only progressive Dixie state next to Virginia. So a lot of us are on the fence, but the far left ones quickly realized their error kek

Western NC is amazing.

HAHAHA tx JUAN GABRIEL!

Georgia confirmed as most informed state

North Dakota is Germany but not liberal

>Ohio
>3-1 lead

GET FUCKING WRECKED

>California

Buckle up buckaroos, ride's just begun

I'm from NC and social conservatism especially can blow me. Fucking can't stand religious people trying to shove their shit into everything.

My state is fucking retarded. 2016 was the best year ever.

you sound like a whiny bitch. neck yourself t b h

Actually it's them who bitch not me. I go about my business and they bitch about coffee cups not saying merry christmas and in goverment ignoring what seperation of church and state means.

I'm not religious, but fags don't have the right to push christians around and force a private business to bake their fudge packing asses a cake. christians in the u.s. are understandably upset.

regarding christmas cups, all I see is free market in action. they're not calling for the federal government to intervene.

I agree that the federal gov has no right to tell a bakery who they can or cannot serve

But American Christian victim complex is really pathetic

Christians are still the vast majority in this country and treat us non religious like utter shit for it and then when we ourselves want to have our voices hear too they act like they have a giant mental victim complex when they really have little right to be. They should try being Christian in places where they REALLY ARE victims both mental AND physical not just in the middle east but in parts of Asia and etc as well.

Arnold Palmer: a nice treat once in a while named after a great golfer.

Exactly this.

Well conservative christians are nowhere near the majority. But far more importantly, secular liberals run hollywood and the media. The only two things that matter and have power.

>Missouri
Guess we had nothing better to look up

>California
What a shithole

I saw another one of these and NJ was "how to stop Donald Trump"

Are you by chance a nigger?

>mcdonalds breakfast all day

best state

Hey fuck you PA here

Well that's just taking into account the politics. Most americans in actual polling ignoring political ideology still identify themselves as Christians, this includes left and right winged ones. The point is being a Christian period isn't a minority. Now there's getting into specific groups of Christianity, the many different protestant groups, catholics, people who are christian but don't identify as part of a specific sect, etc then yeah maybe you have a point. But when they say "Christians" period are being persecuted, it isn't happening.

>checked and you're 100% right

>tfw Nebraskan

I'd like to feel them thighs gripping me

Triple-doubles. Ruki vverh like you just dont care!

>ohio

HAHA

>do penguins have knees

nebraska really is on some next level shit

Being a male teacher must be fucking torture.

Keystone State Master Race

Probably a black thing.

>florida
does everyone really hate florida?

whats cupping therapy

>California
>2016 worst year ever?