Muh pussy power

Can Sup Forums get the mentally ill tween to kill herself? Bet you can't

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_585164cfe4b092f086866e66

tedzee.com/murphy-peetz-photo-essay

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUb8p6qPuWo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are there no people of color in her day care. South park is diverse and low income

I hope they live long, healthy, and successful lives.

The parents definitely had no influence in this. Their mother or father certainly aren't fucked up and in no way, shape, or form caused this to happen.

These children will certainly grow to be happy and will never contemplate suicide as a result of a fucked up childhood.

Pol this is like duck on a platter for you proud social media woymn who are not prepared for a trolling onslaught

No one here is going to click your shit huffpo article.

>No one here is going to click your shit huffpo article.
No one here is going to click your shit huffpo article.

This is why pol is failing. You guys can't even get a faggot to kill itself

That positive... It means humans are getting stornger and hard to fall to jewish tricks

>“I hereby solemnly swear to raise the most subversive children as humanly possible,” Shawna declared on Nov. 27. “The oldest already has a magnificent understanding of every possible way to use the F-word and is GenderFierce. The youngest could eat you for breakfast. Don’t worry. We’ve ALL got this.”

This is parody, right?

older kid looks like a younger uglier cara delevigne (not going to bother learning how to spell her last name)

That mom is straight out of a horror movie.

Australians are making their kids turn into shemales as a present to their new chinese overlords.

youtube.com/watch?v=WUb8p6qPuWo

Of those 6 kids, only the younger is female.

I have known degenerate leftist parents like this.
I bet both of the daughters get diddled on a regular basis.
you can tell from the souless look in their eyes.

That woman on the right looks like the type of woman to make a secret pact with your daughter who is possessed by some demonic spirit.

pretty aesthetic picture composition and rural clutter desu
but pretty pathetic parenting as well
merry christmas everyone

The leftys always look so fucking angry. Straight mental defects across the board.

>picking on an abused kid

Why not attack the parents?

Give it a year or two and she will start rebelling against her parents. Hard.

This is in a diverse urban neighborhood of Seattle. Strange her pre school doesn't have any diverse kids

>get the mentally ill tween to kill herself
not cool man. we're a board of peace

what the hell are these things!!! feel bad for the kids though, they didn't choose to be raised by mentally unstable parents.

So the mom fingers the daughter? I suspect the dad's a total cuck

bitch just needs a good dicking to set her back on track.

Yes, but it's progressive and helps the child achieve awareness to LGBTQ+ issues. He's comfortable with his sexuality and wants his wife to experience pleasure even if it means bringing in a well endowed person of color.