If you're not liberal at 20, you have no heart

>If you're not liberal at 20, you have no heart.
i-is this true? I was a liberal in my young teens but now I'm almost 19 and a hardcore conservative. I swear I'm not a bad person guys

no of course not

The world had changed a lot since that was first spoken.

You're not bad you just evolved faster then average.

you just matured faster sempai

Its called maturing early.

>Post Chen
>Not bad person
One disproves the other.

>you have no heart.

so I use my brain to make decisions instead of being a gullible faggot steered by emotions

embrace the eternal void

Until you're a Nazi you haven't fully matured, any enlightened person knows the only way to truly have peace is the eradication of his enemies, genocide Jews and shitskins.

WHITE POWER
WHITE PRIDE
HEIL HITLER

I am liberal, but not retarded.
If there is people destroying your nation you have the right to be assertive, stand against it and whomever calls you a "monster", tell them to btfo or straight up kill themselves.
Most of the people don't even know what simple maths and now they want to tell you how to rule a country, btfo.

>I am liberal
>not retarded.

Pick one.

I don't even know if I am liberal to be honest. Political compass does not really work with me.

Their is a difference in having no heart and being so overly emotional that it overtakes logical thinking. One must help them self in order to help others properly.

They are just using your emotions by calling you evil to get you on their side. Little do they know my emotions are flat now.

I started to get more liberal in my 20's. But it was more just empathy and things of that nature. I could just understand things better, other arguments, other perspectives, I dropped a lot of my bullshit and muh lolbertarianism.

It doesn't mean you have to embrace cuckolded ideologies. It just means that if you're a man, your brain is basically a pile of shit until you turn about 25. And it's a natural course of development.

I would advise any anons going through this change to pick up stoicism and classical western philosophy. It will help you as men to not navigate your decisions (politically or personally) by emotions, and you can learn how to channel impulse into the right places (women, seizing opportunity, etc).

They say that if you're not a conservative by the time you're 30, you don't have a brain as well. I still have a few years before that.

Drop Chen and you'll be fine.

being a conservative or libertarian doesn't mean you don't care about people just that you don't believe in an all powerful authority unilaterally taking resources and wasting and redistributing them as they see fit. I may believe we should give to the poor but I'm not going to steal my neighbors money to do so I would just give to a poor person myself.

Once a libshit, always a libshit.

I realized I was never a liberal in grade 4 when our teacher gave us a political alignment test. I felt bad at first because I was so brainwashed I thought any other alignment was bad.

they should change it to "if you're not a liberal before 20, you overcame brainwashing public schools"

Guilting someone into accepting an ideology is almost as bad as insulting them or forcing them into it. Just isn't going to happen if its not natural and observed over time.

better to have no heart, than have no brain

Most young "hard line" conservatists are outright autists raised by overly strict parents (father most probably a priest or in military).
Parents define teenager's attitudes more than anything. You're just an empty shell spouting daddy's values, which ever values they are.

That wasn't what I was saying. Before my 20's, when I did notice my views (well, emotions mostly) becoming less conservative, I personally became much less compartmentalized and idealistic, which gave way to a sort of deeper sense of empathy. And this transcended many of my former beliefs about things, especially politics.

But I also became more pessimistic, cynical and Machiavellian. It's how I avoided cuckolded ideologies, because I essentially just understood political realism for the first time. It was all just a necessary phase of development.

Chen posters are inherently bad people.

who the fuck says that it's true?

pragmatic, not bad

The full quote is: If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative at 30, you have no brain.

If you're still a liberal at 20, you're lying to yourself.

Liberal is something you grow out of. I voted for the fucking lefties 4 years ago, for Christ's sake.

I'm still a liberal though and I'm 25. Fuck drumpf

So you're lacking a brain. Neat.