2016 was quite the year for happenings

2016 was quite the year for happenings.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AprzF5_6hGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

King Charles!

What's the point of having a monarchy if they don't do shit while their country slowly but surely gets taken over by Muzzies?

>tfw you want a king you can follow into battle

So whos the next king/queen once the old bitch hit the bucket?

charles is next in line

a lot of people seem to expect him to refuse it and let (much younger) william be king, to "rejuvenate" the monarchy

Are you slowly but surely getting taken over by niggers? After the 2nd generation Muslims have a lower birth rate than native English.

is she finally going to die?

If she dies I'm going to fucking kill myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=AprzF5_6hGs

>Queen dies in 2016
What a fucking year
Who will take her place on our money?

He's going to go by King George. The big eared closet homosexual.

gather your digits, let's make it happen
GOD WON'T SAVE THE QUEEN

Charles is so goofy. I know rich guys from old Quaker families that act exactly like him

That's what inbreeding leads to.

Whoopi Goldberg

I heard that Charles can't be the next king because the royal bloodline was tainted. Queen Elizabeth is supposedly the last one. And if there is no legitimate heir, then we are headed to the end times. Any truth to this?

QUEENY NOOOOO

Go off yourself. We've seen what you did to your palace.

Charles is kind of no no for English throne because he divorced and got married to commoner, but William can.
They've had similar "crisis" with Edward VIII already.

GOD (LITERALLY) SAVE THE QUEEN

>only 10 more days left
shell be fine

Can't have this lads. Love the Queen and Prince Phillip too much.

Save her Kek.

>royal bloodline was tainted
Pick a century and it's happened before.
Charles is officially recognized as her son thus next in line regardless.
Whether or not will happen remains to be seen.

Are there any important historical leafs you guys can print?

>he divorced and got married to commoner
Divorce has been fine since at least Henry VIII (earlier but reasons for divorce were narrower).
As for the marriage to a commoner, I'm not sure that holds water anymore, otherwise William is out too.

just having grown up so unable to relate to people he isn't related to. I'm sure he's a greater talker, but I can only imagine sitting next to him at a dinner party and him going on about his involvement in the preservation of the English wool industry and breeding horses.

I'm ready to have a King

Charles as far as I remember wasn't particularly liked by his mother either way, which as some people say is the thing that keeps her alive. Probably he's a huge pedo and they're afraid that he'll bring them all down if he's gonna be in some important position.
William isn't married to bar wench though, Kate is still kinda high society.

She won't die, she is immortal.

>white man
Uh when are we going to have our first muslim king?

Anybody watching The Crown? The news of King George's failing health was kept heavily under wraps. We may never know how healthy she really is. She's given such tremendous and long service to this country and is currently the longest serving head of state alive, and our longest serving ever.

I want her around for a decade yet. Her mother made 102. God Save the Queen!

He's still next in line.
And 'high society' is still fairly removed from royal blood.
If you're following those rules, he couldn't really marry anyone without a title regardless of other status.

We need your help, guys

God damn it. Looks like the IRA is running out of time to get that Bitch back for not giving back our 6 counties.

What is it about?

She'll be fine

ID: UndeDjed
>Undead Jed

Doesn't seem like looking yourself will have an effect user

You'll never get them back so long as there are enough unionists.

Insurance files, we need more people to crack into it or at the very least spread info from it. CTR is working a lot today and thread is dying.

>Insurance files
of whom? new wikileaks dump is incoming or what?

It is my belief that getting the left worked up about there being no black royals would lead to the funniest 2017.

Such a great show, which has made me more interested in you Monarchy more than ever.

I admire Britain for having kept their traditional foundation despite the rising tide of so called "progressive" (((republics))).

>Heavy colds

Bullshit, Queen dying of pneumonia soon confirmed

It's probably the terror attacks or Harry dating a mulatto woman.

1) Terrorist threat. 2 Russians got capped and a Muslim killed Germans at a Christmas market. Why risk a royal getting attacked?

or

2) The controversy of Harry and his mulatto girlfriend. She doesn't want to deal with all the media bullshit. Decides to stay home, drink cocoa. "I'm too old for this shit. Let's stay home, Phillip."

I won't be able to take the banter when Lizzie dies

> God Save the Queen!
I agree. With her death all UK-occupied colonies (including Russia) will fall back for usual windsor-ruled-colonies shit, that includes mad poverty and mad terror.

>a lot of people seem to expect him to refuse it and let (much younger) william be king, to "rejuvenate" the monarchy
Fat chance of that happening. Chucky wants his turn and he wants it bad.

Why can't he just order a hit on the Queen like he did Diana?

Why does it even matter anymore? Can someone please explain to me why the royal family matter when they don't do fuck all anymore? What is their purpose at this point? They just sit in the background, it seems. Am I missing something?

>I want her around for a decade yet.

rev up those organ harvests, immigrants must provide for the commonwealth one way or another

weak shop, 4/10 max

The Queen is still head of state. A lot of countries still have this. Angela Merkel for example isn't the ruler of Germany.

Our president plays both roles.

>tfw the last of the Numenorean master race returned the gift and left this world ages ago

Why even live?