youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/12/trump-inauguration-week-schedule-232889
trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/
abcnews.go.com/Politics/schumer-trumps-trillion-dollar-infrastructure-plan-sounds-good/story?id=44311598
youtube.com/watch?v=0bScghztshY
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
youtu.be/xebOuDMdGho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

I'VE TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Xth for ass destroyed MSM spewing garbage

KASICH SURGE

What's the news today?

TRUMPGEN, THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG

PLEASE END MY FUCKING PATHETIC LIFE SONG

No worries.

The Scandinavian Electoral Votes will assist us after we've lost Texas to the cartels.

Apparently mike has an affinity for stiff-front-roped hats too.

sound familiar?

Why are shills in full force these pass few days

So, I'm assuming this is media trickery, but Newt did actually say "I'm told he now just disclaims that. He now says it was cute, but he doesn't want to use it anymore." about draining the swamp.

Is there any actual response to this? Usually we don't sink to readit levels of "lol no fuk u shill", we actually have arguments because we're not idiots...

A guy getting his entire deck milled out.

Schedule out:

>The official portion of inaugural events will begin Thursday, Jan 19., with Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence laying a wreath at Arlington National Cemetery, followed by a welcome celebration concert at the Lincoln Memorial.

>The two will be sworn in at the Capitol on Friday, Jan. 20, participate in the parade down Pennsylvania Avenue and attend inaugural balls.

>The schedule concludes Saturday, Jan. 21, with Trump and Pence attending a national prayer service at the Washington National Cathedral.

>politico.com/blogs/donald-trump-administration/2016/12/trump-inauguration-week-schedule-232889

Pic unrelated

Christmas Break, so /leftypol/ and leddit have literally nothing in their lives but to shill here and in every thread

Whining and crying is all they have left

Does /ptg/ disavow trucks?

i want californians to leave. they are corrupting the tejanos

probably /rwss/ gossip spreading around normies

inb4
YOU GOT PLAYID
LITERAL RETARDED
VOICE RECORDEDS
NEWT
CHECK THIS SALON ARTICLE RETARDS

trumpnightlynews.wordpress.com/

No post = no news!

>abcnews.go.com/Politics/schumer-trumps-trillion-dollar-infrastructure-plan-sounds-good/story?id=44311598
>mfw even (((Schumer))) falling in line

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

The beginning of wwiii

> inb4 admit it!

Jesus Christ, those soul less eyes

Newt was on NPR this morning and actually said what the shill was saying. I just listened to it during my commute.

I'm assuming it's twisted and I like his cabinet picks so far, but it'd still be nice to get an actual response

the usual butthurt i'm guessing
It was likely amplified by the EC confirmation

>Is there any actual response to this?

it's just the phrase Newt is talking about. Trump mentioned at multiple rallies that he didn't like it. Not wanting to use the phrase doesn't mean the underlying actions won't still be taken.

Hillary is putting them on the offering table for Moloch, and they're trying to save their skins.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

hmmm.....

Alright. That wasn't super clear in the interview.

I fucking hate NPR but it's the only radio station that isn't horrible music and I need something to listen to during the drive. I wish they played more Car Talk.

>forget image
Every fucking time dammit

>warned about trucks for years
This should be funny but it's not.

WHY DOES A MAN, A FUCKING WHITE MALE, NEED 18 WHEELS FOR?

Trump doesn't like the phrase. He's still enacting the policies. Shills are trying to pretend a change in branding is a change in policy.

When I search "newt drain the swamp," I get that too.

Is this true or just a (((coincidence))) the media is all talking about this at once?

SHRIMPF BTFO

It's almost like he doesn't pay a madison avenue firm millions of dollars to push up his twitter follower rate because every news channel covers his tweets already

and he still fucked your shity up

just wait till @potus is his

GOOD AFTERNOON, NORWAY!!

HOW CAN WE MAKE SWEDEN GREAT AGAIN?!? DO YOU OFTEN SPEAK TO YOUR NEIGHBORS TO THE EAST??

>Libshits in Boston
>Libshits in Charlotte

WHERE CAN YOU POSSIBLY GO TO FIND COMFY CHRISTMAS PEACE, user?!?

WOW DEFEND THIS Sup Forums WOW JUST WOW

>This fucking Bubby story on Fox News
I'll bet that kid's real mom is laughing her ass off at how she gave those dumbshits a defective kid.

o fug how will we ever recover?

t. country ruled by muslim

Pretty sure you meant this for another thread, but that is awesome. Used to run a couple of mill deck variants in MTG, always great to see the look of absolute desperation on the other guys face as it starts rolling.

/ourguy/?

>watching my enemy shot themselves in the foot

Good on them, hope they nominate this guy. :^)

/ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=0bScghztshY

Is he /ourguy/?

They're also spamming that his doctor said he might get sick. "If something happens to Trump, something happens" apparently means he has heart failure or a brain tumor.

I keep wanting to think there's some sort of master plan but it really seems like we live in a political version of Diablo 2 where we beat Duriel and then all the later bosses were just pushovers.

A Wormtongue may have gotten to him. Newt's only human too. He's probably confounding Trump's claims that he found the phrase "drain the swamp" a bit cheesy with the program he had intended all along, which was to get rid of incompetent hacks or merely political and incompetent hacks in government and crackdown on the pernicious influence lobbying can have. He is in fact doing that as far as we know and he is so far able to (he's not even President). We're going to have a pretty effective and efficient government just by looking at his picks.

Next I imagine will be getting the limits on terms for Congressmen and Senators. I support this for this Congress right now for sure, but I think a Trumpgen Congress and Senate would be a different about arbitrarily setting limits. People of integrity and character are by nature rare so I'm personally a bit hesitant about being arbitrarily denied the ability to keep any such people in government. However, aside from that one concern, it's definitely necessary right now

Does anybody have that Tucker meme where he's tucking in an SJW?

I need it for a discussion.

WELL, HOLY FUCKING LORD KEK, SENPAI

IS ELLISON ACTUALLY, TRULY /OURGUY/ NOW?!?

>it's real
Holy fuck, they'll do anything to avoid the real issue

We've known for months that Trump did not like the literal phrasing of "drain the swamp", but tried it and saw it was popular. His ethics reform and what he means by the slogan have not changed, nor is Newt suggesting they have. See here: donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/trump-pledges-to-drain-the-swamp
All newt is saying is that Trump doesn't want to use the terminology "drain the swamp" because the left has hijacked it to mean whatever they want it to mean in recent efforts to promote their narrative of
>krempf is betraying his base and going back on promises!
Trump has always preferred the terminology of "ethics reform" "term limits" and getting rid of the "politician-lobbyist" corruption in Washington.

TRUCK REGULATION
NO ONE NEEDS 18 WHEELS
THE FOUNDING FATHERS COULDN'T ANTICIPATE ENGINES OF THAT POWER

I don't like how fast he's unraveling.

They're exposing him early on to discredit any chance of him making the DNC nomination.

o.. o..k ok i admit it... dromp iz btfo. ... we got played...

wrong file

He's not wrong I suppose.
>always great to see the look of absolute desperation on the other guys face as it starts rolling.
What kind of monster are you?

assault trucks was supposed to be a meme, WaPo

How BTFO is ZALURMNPF today?

How can we help this man secure the DNC chair?

Not in Charlotte yet, but the level of libshit cuckery there is FAR lower than Boston

I live in Rock Hill now btw, nice conservative suburb :^)

Will have a supreme comfy Christmas, mom called me and already is firing up cookies faster than Hitler baked the Jews

> Liberals decide to try and win Trump supporters by appealing to antisemitism
> Because they fell for their own lies that Trump supporters were antisemitic

I'm starting to think the DNC is run by Colonel Klink

One sperg shouting disavow so far

I like how Trump also gets launched out of his chair.

Trump wants to use a more presidential vocabulary instead of a rally cry

> he is going back on his promises guys, I swear

I want to see more "false song of globalism" and "americanism, not globalism will be our credo" and less "drain the swamp, drain the swamp" in his speeches from now on

And he certainly wants that too

This should be amusing or enraging. Let's find out.

Someone who's not a friend of Israel is no friend of mine! :^)

The kind of monster that runs Sutured Ghoul and Worldgorger/Animate Dead decks.

Perhaps we should send Trump a letter suggesting he change it to "clean the swamp".

We don't want to drain it, after all... frogs need a place to live.

Good Afternoon America

I am truly not sure how to save Sweden. Sweden needs to be saved from itself so I suppose an annexation and some subtle enforcement is needed. But they might wake up at some point and stop trying to outdo each other in being the biggest sjw.
But it is sadly little I converse with swedes. We have some Swedes roaming around serving food and drinks here in Norway, but it isn't a good setting for a political discussion.

True, we need him in charge, we need to get more libs to freak out about DNC being failures and NEEDING diversity

wew

Legit would love for him to be the 2020 nominee, we'd get a Reagan-esque landslide for Trump

Nobody will vote for a fucking muzzie

But why?

>impltigng

Ehhh, they do say Islamist militants right there.

And really there should be no surprise, but the line should read "of course Pol and Trump have been warning Germany about the dangers of Muslims for years".

It's not run by ANYBODY right now. Obama and Hillary spent three Presidential cycles outsourcing more and more DNC functionality to their buddies' companies, and now that all goes poof on January 20th. This is the price of corruption.

>AK
>American

>That should be hillaryious
>This is enraging youtu.be/xebOuDMdGho

The author is clearly a commie.

wtf i love katy perri now

What did Newt do this time?

>ywn get dressed in a tuxedo and take a Trump qt to a Trump inaugural ball

>God what a terrible beach, I'll never go back there again.

Did you just had a stroke or something?

Who missed "stroke softly, Stroke Chan" btw. Does anyone has the image?

alex jones on Russian TV. did anyone watch this?

Based Ellison. Can we meme him into the DNC Chair?

They just do not understand that Hillary's defeat was nobody's fault but her own.

We don't need to. The identity crowd is ripping the party apart to ensure he gets the job.

link the video?

I don't speak Russian. RT is pretty based, though, and it's in English.

No, I just can'r coiunt