youtube.com/watch?v=GIaWTSaoZ0M

All dozen of his fans are excited

got to love mtv getting shit on by everyone

>30,000 views in the hour that it has been up
DOZENS OF US

he's literally mansplaining

DA MEINE STREEM MEDIER

STFU MOHAMMAD

DA ESS JAY DUBBLE YOUS AT EM TEE VEE ARR ONCH AGHEN SHOW OW "THOLERANT" DA MAYNE STREEM MEDIA IS TUHWARDS WHITE PEEPOLE

*MEDIER

fuck

Fucking Christ, dude. Every anti-SJW youtuber has already posted about this. How many more do we need to see to conclude that the MTV video is retarded? Greedy fucks milking views, man

Beating a dead horse everyone already shat on this and MTV has already taken it down.

MAYNE

That's a good attempt at damage control MTV.

It has barely been 24 hours. Just because you live on Sup Forums doesn't mean the entire world is talking about this and people can move on now.

literally has 600k subscribers. shut the fuck up.

Ill give it a view just for (You).

You say that as if it is a completely casual thing to accept.

this is just click bait for chubby brown mongrel women who are mad that white boys wont throw them a willy, right?

Ultra normies mentioned this video to me. So its caught some attention. They also got just a little more right wing too.

I told them click bait has always been a thing and they should just ignore it.

I love this new-time line where everyone around me is getting mad and I get to be the vioce of reason.

MAYNE STREEM
E
T
E
O
R

Right? I have some normie friends and when the SJW shit storms hits them I am the only one to clarify how cancer they are. Normies live under a fuckin rock for most of their lives so when the sunlight that is liberals hits them there little eyes squint.

Would you rather live with a super racist non violent black guy. hates white people, BLM, we wuz kangz.
or
a MEGA SJW girl. purple hair, lip piercing, half head shaved, armpit hair, everything is sexist.

Why is there a white bitch cuntsplaining in the vid? Can't she tone down her white female privilege a bit?

Aparently a lot of shills have been ordered to destroy PJW's credibility. It only means that they're affraid of him and his potential to reach millions.

Black guy. Slavs are not considered white and we do produce the AK's blacks love so much, so i'm good on that front.

the nigger.

the SJW because she is not a threat physically and I would enjoy annoying her

Kill yourself stormfag

SJW girl. Most of them are easy fuck and easy to redpill. Just like lesbians who are lesbians right until that point when you go down on them.
I would make her a blond cock loving housewife with permanently removed hairs from everywhere below eyelashes.