Most Americans don't buy that Russia for sure hacked the election

TOP KEK

DEMOCRATS BTFO AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/12/19/anyone-who-reads-about-russian-hacks-and-donald-trump-should-read-this-first/
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
independentsentinel.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-appears-to-have-been-a-wikileaks-whistleblower/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe I'm an idiot, but both options seem to imply hacking happened just they disagree on who did it.

True, no option for "It may have been a leak".

This is so alarming. How did Russia brainwash an entire country without anyone even noticing? Just look at this board for instance. American posters regularly push for the dismantling of NATO, dissolving the EU, "reclaiming Constantinople" and other stupidities that only the Kremlin would gain any benefit from. Not to mention the rabid hatred for Canadians, the stalwart defenders of America's rear against Russian intrusion. The KGB has really made everything work out so well. I fear we are heading towards a Russian future should nobody wake up

Anyone who says they know anything with certainty without verifiable evidence is absolutely fucking retarded and should be removed from the gene pool.

>This is so alarming. How did Russia brainwash an entire country without anyone even noticing?
It didn't. If you want to be realistic about it it's obvious that WL is more trustworthy than CIA, it wasn't us. As to propaganda campaign, which is run by combination of honest reporting on RT and allegations of such tactics as "Putinbots" and "fake-news". To what degree latter part was done by russia, if any, is nearly impossible to asses unless you are part of an intellegence agency and even then it's undetermined. The former part being possible at all however is clearly a direct consequence of internal corruption and collusion between government and MSM, creating atmosphere of mistrust, justified one, leaving them wide open for the informational warfare trough just plain honest journalism.
>Just look at this board for instance. American posters regularly push for the dismantling of NATO,
Because many of them believe that their defence budget is insane and could be better spend on domestic issues than on military adventurism. This is a direct consiquence of failure of both domestic and foreign policy caused by schizophrenic approach to problem solving around the world, supporting instabilty one day trying to deal with it the next.
>dissolving the EU,
That would be because EU is a political juggernaut that lost all democratic control of it's direction.
>"reclaiming Constantinople" and other stupidities that only the Kremlin would gain any benefit from.
Memes are fun. Try them.
>Not to mention the rabid hatred for Canadians, the stalwart defenders of America's rear against Russian intrusion.
Oh fuck of leaf, nobody hates you, not even russians, it's just your governent's regressive policies on some of the social issues.
>The KGB has really made everything work out so well. I fear we are heading towards a Russian future should nobody wake up.
You are confusing Russia and USSR. They are not the same,

>but muh Russians

it's hilarious that you don't realize you're being brainwashed

Not sure what the issue is here.

Christ, Ivan, you're an honorary burger with that kind of understanding.

Wait, Why would reclaiming Constantinople benefit Russia?

Belief != Facts. Not making that distinction is what allowed Mango Mussolini to become president.

Thanks, hope we can deescalate the current clusterfuck of relationship.

Because noone want's to think real hard about who's gonna take control of it if that happens.

Show me the facts.

Fuck it. Make it a 21st century Rhodesia. Except the good guys win

Also, "Calle" is by far the most common captcha phrase for me

dailycaller.com/2016/12/19/anyone-who-reads-about-russian-hacks-and-donald-trump-should-read-this-first/

A well sourced article on the situation.
>muh daily caller
Argue against the content of the sources, not the website

So 29% of the country should be gassed immediately.

meanwhile, 100% indirectly said that the election was tampered with, thus, accepting the whole "Trump won because 1337 h4xx0rs"

If it wasn't hacked, it was leaked. Either way something was accessed that shouldn't have been.

The election was leaked?

Truth does not fear investigation, remember?

If the dems hadn't been involved in so many scandals, things might have been different

The destruction of the MSM's influence has been glorious to watch. It is markedly less powerful than it was even a few years ago.

More like something existed that shouldn't have.

They'd rather point fingers at convenient boogeymen for exposing it, rather than the parties who allowed it to happen to begin with.

The fact they aren't even specifying which hack they're talking about should clue you in.

While instinctive emotional response is "REVEEENGE!", think about what actually was done. Government corruption and collusion was revealed. Government transparency is cornerstone of diplomacy or so I'm told.

Couple decades ago WL would be praised and possibly even rewarded. Now... Not so much.

>diplomacy
democracy

>Hacked by Russia
>Not a leak

nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html

>DNC Staff member attacked, beat up with an object of some kind, shot twice in the back, and nothing stolen from him.

Ironically, the opposite is true. At least back in October, more people approved than disapproved of the leaks. Seeing the OP survey makes me think this hasn't changed.

I should have said "might be revenge". But yeah, it really is an interesting survey. I knew MSM was losing influence but this, this is eye opening.

>we don't like facts
-Republicans

> We are government shills. Listen and Believe! WMDs were in Iraq, Benghazi was caused by a Youtube video~

- Democrats

I personally think you are overstating the loss of influence. I know more than a few people who claim to not trust the media, only to say the Russians hacked voting machines and Assad is a monstrous dick tater who gasses his populace

independentsentinel.com/murdered-dnc-staffer-appears-to-have-been-a-wikileaks-whistleblower/

Leaked ????
Shot July 10th
Published July 22

Then explain to them that politicians lie. During obama's speech he made multiple statements that are verifyably untrue. I'm sure you can find out which. Show them, and their trust will fall further down.

Americans find a LOT of bliss in not knowing. Theyd rather watch stranger things on Netflix or talk about The Eagles receivers being bad than learn of how corupt the establishment really is

You're both correct. Influence has gone down. But it's still considerable.

Why would they? Most rural white Americans are fucking idiots. Brainwashed by talk radio and fox news oh and Alex "y2k the Russians are attacking our" Jones.

We know who committed the ONE cyber attack. It was the DHS.
Fuck that survey.

Which is it? Sony? Infocus? Epson?

Fuck, Russian hacking has expanded into digital brainwashing