If the refugees were mostly like this, would you be in favour or against them

If the refugees were mostly like this, would you be in favour or against them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU
youtube.com/watch?v=K4EHLdli1Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Against.

>still muslim
>still came here through mafia routes
it would deff help
it's the reason serbian refugees were more accepted, and why people don't complain as much about polish migrants
with the exception of eternal anglo ofc

btw the "elite" know this, that's why they call them "women" and "children" and "religion of peace", even tho it's not actually true at all

What is it?

For. Goddamn. What a qt

i would be glad to take women and children
but we all know thats not going to be the case

too bad 80% of the "refugees" are 18-30yo men with over half of them being niggers

post vid link gilipollas

i dont know katakana, nor hiragana, to search it myself

>If

>implying that's ever going to happen

>Implying that the refugees will ever be anything but military age males with training in guerrilla based tactics and terrorism.

If all the refugees were little girls and young single men were given priority in adopting them, maybe.
That picture? Some part-Jap/part-Iranian girl on some Jap show doing a heartwarming story about meeting her grandpa and whatever.

1/4 nip, 1/4 german, 1/2 iranian little girl

What is that? Some kind of ugly dog?

an iranian jap

the fuck I don't know how to find it now

they would be better off in their own coubtry with their own land, but they seem to be genetically and culturally superior and they have hotter chicks than the actual immigrants, so i dont think it would be so bad if they really needed to reserve a small piece of land for them and make them help our own country grow strong. the only rule i guess is to not mix the cultures.

Honestly I would be all for open borders for non-white single women under the age of 30.

youtube.com/watch?v=4axfUIhHUFU

If refugees from Syria are are Yazidi and/or Kurdish people for example, there's no problem

most people don't give two fucks what they look like as long as they behave like human beings

why is there a toilet seat above her? what does it say?

>k*rdish

She took her grandpa one of them talking jap toilet seats as a present.

I guess 100% could be called "over half"

>baka I bet if the refugees were cute little girls and not violent family-less men you would be ok with them
no shit

vid of OP's picture:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4EHLdli1Ak

>IF REFUGEES WERE ACTUAL REFUGEES WOULD YOU BE AGAINST THEM
Fucking retard.

This

Also if they would be actual refugees

plus she doesnt even resemble an Iranianess

if refugees were mostly women they wouldn't be coming in period. native women wouldn't have it

wow, lolis a cute, in other news: the sky is blue

she's half iran, quarter jap and quarter german living in japan
can wait till she does javs

Awesome islamic country. Great size. Look medieval. Backwards. Oppressive. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or beheading vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the terror attacks.

my comon sense says no but muh dik screams yes.

except they are like this:

lol the little hoe is wearing a choker

wud bang that prime pussy

If they're Islamic, then no.

If they're not Islamic, then do, because too many people here are already homeless.

nice spin on the pasta recipe m8

NO

FUCK ALL REFUGEES

FUCK ALL IMMIGRANTS

FUCK EVERYONE THAT ISN'T OF EUROPEAN HERITAGE

IT'S FUCKING SIMPLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thats all well and good but the purpose of the "refugee" invasion is for white women to be bred by and assimilated to Islam. Letting single females in defeats the purpose.

>I will never feel her

quarter german

If the oceans were fresh water, we'd be in favor of getting stranded in the South Pacific...

What's your point?

Kek and she ends up brown with jap teeth.

If refugees were mostly like this they wouldn't be getting brought in at anywhere near the same rate. Our native women would see to it that not a single qt refugee made it into the country.

Seriously... If refugees were 90% 13-35 year old girls European chicks would have voted for full on nationalism in a second. They only vote for immigration because of my feels and a conquering male fetish.

>if refugees weren't primarily military aged dispossessed males with nothing to lose from a culture that currently is bleeding with radicalization, would you be in favor or against them

I wonder what's going to happen to the hundreds of thousands of young middle eastern women who can't get married because all the young men fucked off to Cologne. Or will it be like Afghanistan in the early 90s, where women were actually starting to run businesses and live a decent life before the Taliban swept north and locked them all in their mud huts permanently?

Yes I mean if a country said to only allow women because women are the main victims of wars, would native women be against it?

She is hot as fuck man. Like perfect.

Yeah if they were sane and didn't follow such a disgusting religion.

Will she drive over me with a truck? If not, welcome to America.

>implying that women have any power

you're cute you limey fuck

I know right?
they are the single biggest democratic block

And you're retarded you yankee twat.

Women and minorities hold the voting power in the majority of countries. That's what feminism has done. All of the degeneration we see around us has been wrought by the female vote.

I want a loli refugee gf now.

If the refugees were only women and female children I'd be all for them. They will be conquered by white cock in this country and will convert over time. They're also non-degenerate and will vote conservatively. They just want to live simple lives at home, birthing many children.

The problem is they're all old muslim men.

She is literally perfect.
No pedo.

The part with the toilet seat was awkward as fuck though.

Reminder that in her panties is a circumsised abomination

right in the feels

Against. They are strangers to Europa and do not have a place here.

She is perfect in every way! I'd offer her refuge

/has to go back/
I'm ok with sending food and medicine and stuff while there is a war though

Here's 2 solutions to refugees
1) women and children only
or
2) concentration camps

That way they are less likely to harm us and they're safe.

didn't mean to quote

>She is perfect in every way
she fucking is
literally a godess

I don't even care if she doesn't speak English. I'd wife her without hesitation. She can learn the local language in time.

yeah man

Depends on the iq.

but she's a japanese, don't get your hopes up, she's no refugee
I'd wife her too and I'd wait till she wanted
Just to cuddle that angel will be enough

against. No non whites

oh my didn't see the feet at 25:29 before

>perfect in every way
>knowing this from a video

Jesus Christ the autism is real

Fuck you, leaf. Don't shit on my 3d waifu. Did you even notice her adorable smile? How can you say no to that?

Your town rapist must be very busy, Chad.

No. We don't have enough jobs in America to secure for them. We're at risk of facing an overpopulation crisis in the future, and we don't need any more stress on the welfare state than we have

>wanting lolis to work

Refugees? Sure.
Terrorists? The answer is still no. They can die looking cute as fug.

Here's a question for you, OP. If a vagina looked like a dick, would you stop being a faggot virgin?

OP, like what? Blondish, female, with nice teeth?

By not being autistic

>much dik
lmao virgins

Refugees do not look like that, as 70% are men aged 18-35, and most of the other 30% are men aged 16-17 and 35+.

Most of the children are boys as well.