Arab terrorist at large - 100,000€ bounty offered

Yet another arab terrorist from Tunisa who used a truck to kill people

The chase is on ...
news.sky.com/story/reward-of-100000-euros-to-find-berlin-lorry-attack-suspect-10704281

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/official-tunisian-suspect-in-berlin-attack-already-under-investigation-for-terror-plot/a-36861382
wsj.com/articles/germanys-cherished-christmas-markets-reexamine-security-after-truck-attack-1482246605
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

watch somebody kill him and then later find out it was the wrong guy
that would be pretty funny

In France, the manhunt has been officialy launched

Have (((they))) offered an explanation as to how he got away? It's not like there were no witnesses, and there must have been police there anyway just to keep order.

" Tunisian suspect in Berlin attack already under investigation for terror plot"
" Germany also issued a wanted notice for the suspect, claiming saying that he should be considered armed and dangerous."
" A bounty of 100,000 euro ($104,440) has also been offered for information leading to his arrest."
dw.com/en/official-tunisian-suspect-in-berlin-attack-already-under-investigation-for-terror-plot/a-36861382

I bet that sand nigger is in Sweden

A couple news articles say that witnesses ID'd the initial suspect (the Paki) as the driver, but the police let him go anyway

Watch them catch this guy and the Paki does it again five minutes later

>tfw watching news at the gym
>no photo
>only description thats basically "every sandspook ever"

am i getting memed? also how the fuck do you escape from a truck that you crashed in a christmas markt

Come on, Sup Forums, let's find this truck driver of peace. We could use the bounty money to build a statue of Pepe.

this, and make it be erected in some meme town in africa

>Tatouine?

Unfortunately, Germany is not as paranoid as France
>there must have been police there anyway just to keep order
There were only few police officers as far as I know reading the newspapers, much like the "ficki-ficki night" of the new year's eve

" “We had some officers there to keep an eye on the market,” a police spokesman said. “We now see it wasn’t enough.” "
" The relatively light defenses, despite evidence of repeated plots by Islamic terrorists to target such holiday festivals, reflect Germany’s approach to security—one influenced by deep misgivings about the use of force by the state in reaction to the country’s fascist and communist past."
wsj.com/articles/germanys-cherished-christmas-markets-reexamine-security-after-truck-attack-1482246605

My thought exactly. How do you fucking escape that wthout getting mobbed by people and boot fucked?

gonna be hard to find the good one sempai

Don't tell me he crossed over to France

STOP FUCKING WITH THIS TIMELINE, Q

Why does he have 1500 different names and dates of birth listed?

lmao his last name is anus

People were afraid maybe

Because fake IDs are easy to get in middle-eastern shitholes if you have terrorist connections and none of them were authenticated at any border into Europe, only after-the-fact when his face showed up under multiple names with photo recognition. He probably used a different one every time he got questioned so his movements couldn't be tracked.

Known aliases.

Of course, what are the odds he actually uses any of them after they're made public knowledge

It's Berlin, it's megacucked. The """men""" were probably hiding under some tables, crying for their wife's boyfriends to come and protect them. Those boyfriends are most likely muslim and would've cheered the driver on and covered for him ("no, no, he went that way, officer!").
Also, there were pushed to get immigrants into the police force to help with investigating crimes involving migrants, so who knows how many cops are now muslims as well and secretly siding with the terrorists. Heck, even Berlin's top politicians now defend sharia law. It's becoming Londonistan fast.

>pushed
*pushes

It is supposed to increase chances to bust him
He's hiding behind many fake IDs

If he crossed over France and you saw him and can identify him as well, you can win 100K euros

>his movements couldn't be tracked
I don't know about the UK or Germany, but now in France they have mobile ID systems to check out identities of people
All IDs in Europe should be made with fingerprints included