European Union to start "Crush the Car" campaign to end vehicle violence

EU just announced a new plan for Europeans to turn in their vehicles and have them be crushed for public safety. The new campaign is about eliminating all vehicles in Europe to keep Europeans safe. There is no need for vehicles when you have bikes and legs.

BASED EUROPEAN UNION
#MERKELED

I believe this.

Europeans haven't been the ones running people down in the name of Allah

Crush the car
Be a safety Superstar!

common sense assault vehicle laws

Surely this will put an end to terrorism

Ban assault vehicles

>it's another "OP doesn't provide sauce in his OP post" episode
How hard is it to substantiate your threads, you dumb niggers?

>inb4 OP comes back and posts a link
Do that in your OP for fuck's sake. What the fuck is wrong with you retards these days? God damn...

This is actually a really good idea.

And its a move towards sustainability.

CURRENT YEAR
>driving an assault vehicle

TURN EM IN

You will have to pry my keys from my cold, dead hands.

Don't blame Jafar
CRUSH THAT CAR

>No source
OP is a troll, sage

PLEASE tell me this is satire. The scary thing is you can't really tell.

Bike with a gay flag
Show pride in being a fag
Anyone can be a terrorist
There is no reason to be anti-islamist

And bike cunts will be safer too. No more riding without a helmet directly into oncoming vehicular traffic and playing the victim in court once you finally earn the inevitable brain injury.

But they might as well have. This is what our politicians literally(!) said after the Colonge mass rapes couldn't covered up anymore and made it news.

Crush a car for Jay Owen.

If OP was serious you would have seen a source by now.

Like this guy said, how retarded can you be to bump this thread.

oh shit I remember that

Good.

Only cops and military officers need to use cars.

Nice never forget.
Ban cars now !

as long as the muslim is still in the vehicle, I see absolutely nothing wrong with this.

BAN VENICLES, ITS CDAUSING DIVERSITY

>Not understanding that op wants us to make this trending
... It's a decent idea, stop channeling your autism in the wrong direction

Well, politicians here banned pump guns after some white kid did a series of attacks with a pump gun (semi auto shotguns are still legal).
We might as well have banned private use of cars after the Graz and Vienna car jihad attacks.

Why don't they just ban murder

That's the point.

they could ban 'bad thoughts' or severely fine people that think of injuring people, that would work as well.

They tried that too, kek. In Germany they figured out it amounted to nothing, so they want to get rid of it and change it for "Totschlag", which does not require a prison sentence.

#BikewithaKike

This is just a joke I'm sure.

R-r-right?

Make Europe Safer Again with common sense ban of all vehicles

BAN ALL CARS

5 posts by OP, no source. So yes, a joke.

Yeah, so? We don't need cars anyway. In contrast to your shitty third world country, we have superior public transportation.

I never had a car, i simply bike or take the bus. Is also better for the environment.

>superior public transportation.
>Sitting in a big metal box full of smelly shitskkins and loud niggers twice a day just to get to work and back

So you live in a major city where public transportation is everywhere, check.
Now go out into random villages around the country and try getting around without a car.

USA sabotaged that shit cuz of niggers

30,000,000 niggers aka usa population of nignogs ruins any public transport

Just look up new york pushed onto track stories.

Cars are in fact an incredibly dangerous weapon. Why we allow everyone to just own a car and drive around without any regulations is beyond me anyhow.

Takes one crazy guy he can just literally gas and drive into a crowd and then an hero

Fuck the EU

fuck the kikes

Is this what it takes to finally awaken the Fourth Reich? Not the raping of the womyn or the destruction of your nation, but dat sweet sweet hoontang.

Nope. Trains run almost everywhere of any importance. The rest, is easily accessible with busses. Say what you want about germany, but our public transportation, is top notch.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Jesus will they blame anything but the fucking islamists doing this

>Trains run almost everywhere of any importance

So you're saying people in villages should just learn to live in towns, and that people in towns should just learn to live in the right part of the city where the train station is?

>The rest, is easily accessible with busses

I am sure everyone will be happy with being restricted on when they can go out shopping, and having to take detours since they cannot go directly to their destination.
Visiting friends or family? here, take a 2 hour bus ride instead of just driving there in 30 min.

>Visiting friends or family? here, take a 2 hour bus ride instead of just driving there in 30 min.
Gotta go to a hardware store and buy a bunch of big materials? Too bad, you're not allowed to drive it home yourself, and it won't fit on the bus, but for an extra £20 you can have it delivered to your house within a week after you've been to the store and paid for it all.

I would believe this more than that they addressed the real issue.

When I was living in Germany I was at a village and they had their own train station taking you in the next bigger city every 30 mins. For the next smaller village there was at least a bus connection to the bigger village (and the city).

How fucking cucked does a country have to be to encourage people to destroy their own vehicle because someone unrelated to them used a different vehicle to kill people.
That's like if I killed someone with a fucking toilet and the government starts encouraging people to throw out their toilets. Pajeets need not apply, of course.

>Say what you want about germany, but our public transportation, is top notch.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The horrible truth about Germany is the idea that other countries have even worse public transport systems.
Germany's system is atrocious. It costs me ten bucks to drive to the next town of note, with a train that runs once an hour and is ALWAYS late. I pay twenty bucks a week to get to my sports club and I cannot expand into doing it more than once a day, even though I really want to.
I live in a rural area where the only way to the next village is either ten minutes with the car or two hours and fifteen bucks by train, because you'd need to get to the next major city and then move to that village from there.

Germany's public transport system can get fucked.

The only nice public transport that we have is the S-Bahn in Dortmund, as well as their subway.
But don't you dare rely on busses there. You'll question your life choices.

I wouldn't be much surprised if they announced such "campaign".

Save the life, bin that car!

>once a day
Once a week, I mean.

I cannot afford to pay 160 Euro per month in travel bills.

>2016
>still owning assault vehicles

wow you Murikans really live in 200x

They already did something similar in Germany.
The "Abwrackprämie" gave you money for destroying old cars, which inflated the price of oldtimers and made it so that there's a shitload of newer cars on the road.
Still not sure what the actual point was. Real people do not buy new cars. Everyone in Germany buys used, new cars are only bought by businesses.

And leased by Turk families, so the brothers get to impress and fuck roasties with "krasse BMW verstessu".

Lets make it happen