I like reading history, and I've found it interesting how nations always go through a cycle of greatness...

I like reading history, and I've found it interesting how nations always go through a cycle of greatness, into decadence, then into submission to a foreign invader. Which is exactly what we are seeing in europe. Every major city is a den of debauchery, nearly every european woman is or has been a prostitute, and there are literal drug shops at every corner.

How did america reverse this? In the 60s and 70s people were having orgies and doing drugs non stop. Then they sort of got over it. What changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NqM0PHGLiEQdK3FuygoNgA/
4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics
educate-yourself.org/nwo/
educate-yourself.org/cn/johncolemangoalsofIlluminati.shtml#top
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First post best post changed

Counter culture movements. Youth always want to be different than their parents. My brother is 15 and everyone he knows it's extremely conservative. Let's hope it won't be too late

A
PUFFY
ANUS

This thread is meant to slide the board.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/NqM0PHGLiEQdK3FuygoNgA/

The way our government is set up probably helps.

Hillary Clinton would've won and continued taking us in the awful neoliberal direction we were going if popular vote decided everything.

A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within

>slide the board
What doe that even mean? There is literally nothing wrong with those posts.

The cycle is not surprising, it's common sense. Unless some utopian world exists the process will repeat infinitely. People become weak when they fall into comfort and vice-versa.

That was a "fake" descent

it goes like this

start > better > great > descent 1> quick recovery and greatness > real descent > end

The United States is controlled by two ruling parties.

Read these.

4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics

educate-yourself.org/nwo/

educate-yourself.org/cn/johncolemangoalsofIlluminati.shtml#top

Read up on the CIA. Flooding Europe could either be done by the US or Russia or both. Syrian conflict involves the two. I find it to be no coincidence that George Soros funded BLM and supposedly Russia funded the Alt-right. Even though that book is out of date and they were covering the events in Europe before any American television. I find it to be no coincidence that Fox News is now covering issues in Germany. Or that the liberal stations are blaming Russia with no evidence. Opposite sides of the same coin.

I wonder if you look at a country like Russia, who isn't submitting to a foreign invader right now, did they avoid it by never letting themselves into decadence?

Check em.

>I like reading history and I've found interesting to spout an old meme literally everyone knows about

Has russia ever been great? Russia's history is just nonstop trying to catch up with western europe while getting invaded by mongols. It is considered unusual to smile there because no one is or has ever been happy to live in russia.

weren't you conquered like twice by bulgaria, once by ottomans, and ??? times by others

This. U.S. undergoes continuous, slow moving and (mostly) non-violent revolution as a natural part of it's structure as a republic.

Looks like their being boxed in to me. I don't really know. It's probably just the our government was subverted along time ago.

>How did america reverse this? In the 60s and 70s people were having orgies and doing drugs non stop. Then they sort of got over it. What changed?

Unlike Europe the United States only has two parties -- Democrat and Republican. So when Jimmy Carter failed miserably it allowed the ultra-conservative Reagan to become President. Due to his economic success people voted in George H. W. Bush and the country went back to being right-wing. Democrats to fight this knew they had to go back to the center and got a good ole southern boy in Bill Clinton to be their nominee. The technology boom in the 1990s pushed more people into the middle class, which tends to lead people into wanting lower taxes, that then led into another Republican being president in George W. Bush. W was such a failure on so many accounts that the country wanted to completely reverse its course so Obama got elected.

Obama ended up being too divisive to the central part of the country, and, due to our electoral college system Donald Trump -- a complete rejection of Obama, won.

If Iran never took those hostages and the oil crisis never occurred I think America would have continued our decline. At least until the 1990s when technology boomed and the middle class was reestablished. Might have been too late at that point though. Hopefully Obama is the new Jimmy Carter.

>Russia
>great
Yeah really we should all aspire to be a banana republic full of bydlos

Looks like their being boxed in to me. I don't really know. It's probably just that our government was subverted along time ago.

youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4

>pic related of convenient meme

>Muh cycle of civilizations meme

We've long since transcended history, none of the great nations now can ever fail, you guys are bowing up the whole refugee thing...stop being whiny bitches

Yes, but the liberals could take it back in for years. Do you actually think whoever is in office matters? We are on kind of a set path that seems to be speeding up. Towards what I do not know.

America never had and likely never will be invaded by a foreign power strong enough to win. So we can dip into degeneracy, wallow in it and then come back out and thrive again before repeating.

Anybody else want to fuck that donut?

Yes, but we've already had one civil war. What happens if the "alt-right" become unruly? Trump is stuck with them now. I'd like to see if BLM starts up again within the next year of so. Remember, they got the Walmart deal, not the alt-right.

Subversion.

Read "The Fate of Empires" by Sir John Glubb.

It's a quick read at only 26 pages...

no, you're wrong

It's the best way. Especially if planned decades in advance.

go away ffs /leftypol/

Saying that everybody went to orgies in the 70s is like saying everybody was an emo in the 00s

No. They aren't funny. Where's your Walmart deal alt-right guy? Do you have tshirts? No. Shut up and come talk shit when you get some merch.

Btw. Alt-right are supposedly capitalist orientated. Where is the merch bro?

>What changed?

HIV happened.

i would love to see the donut push out a nice fat stinky log