Bill O reilly drops redpills on the electoral college

Basically the electoral college system privileges white rural states like Wyoming over populous diverse states like New York and California. If people abolish the electoral college that is like taking away our white privileges.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JUsubvozIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck drumpf & his subhuman supporters.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

go be butt-hurt some place else, faggot.

Populous states produce nothing of value. They're filled with the subhuman trash that run our media and entertainment industries. They should secede and leave us the fuck alone.

Chug my smegma you pathetic weakling.

You're right. Let's give all the power to California where illegals and non-citizens can vote.

White people are fucking done with being blamed for everything. And I'm beyond excited that the Democrats are doubling down on their self-destructive nepotistic bullshit, because it's only going to get you more and more of the Trumptastic results you've seen. Keep calling us racists, homophobes , xenophobes, and any other divisive label, because it just turns up the heat of the shitstorm you're experiencing.

*yawn*

I'm tired of people thinking ALL blacks live in metros. I believe in the EC, but idgaf about white people.

don't forget all those revolutionary tech-boondoggles

This

Why is everyone acting like the electoral college = republicanism = winner take all?

The states are allowed to distribute their electors according to popular vote, and you can have a republic where the votes are automatically granted to their candidate without an elector mechanism in the way. So why is the message that they're all intrinsically tied to each other to function?

They'll move to the states where people are actually allowed to conduct business without being taxed into fucking oblivion. There'll be a mass exodus because all the federal money keeping these vestigial shit-states alive will be cut off.

Because the Republican realise that the electoral college overcounts the votes of white rural votes (a big demographic for them). . Republicans would be at a huge disadvantage if they did a straight popular vote count because the demographics favor the Democrats

I don't disagree with that. If you really want to know who's in power in a society, look at who you're not allowed to make fun of. It's pretty easy to see who (((that))) is.

I didn't imagine Trumo's election would have a snowball effect on the narrative so soon!

OP you're full of shit. Nobody criticises the electoral college until they're the loser. That's why no one takes you seriously. Next time a liberal takes office, you'll be thanking God the electoral college exists. Because your argument is fickle, and based on MUH POPULAR VOTE, nobody worth their salt will take you seriously.

When was the last time a Republican won the popular vote but lost the electoral college?
Its never happened.
Its happened twice to the democrats.

This is because the electoral college system favors one party's constituents.

Post a Youtube link or something ffs. Fucking tilts me when you fuckers don't include sauce.

I KNEW IT
DRUMPF IS OVER

youtube.com/watch?v=0JUsubvozIc

also praise kek