Why are these white thugs accepted among Trump supporters?

Why are these white thugs accepted among Trump supporters?

Why do you follow a man that panders to blind ignorant hatred and fear? We need to make america smart again, this hatred of others is disgusting.

"Trump supporters" AKA anyone who's violent

>identified themselves as trump supporters

How do people believe this? Nobody goes around saying "I support Donald Trump" and the proceeds to beat other people randomly.

These things never happened.

Let me guess.
>shitload of faggots come out of "art" space.
>few sane people walk by and can't perfectly hide their disgust
>faggots start shouting about privilege, thinking their numbers will intimidate
>verbal provoking turns physical
>faggots get their ass kicked

I bet one vintage lewd it happened about like that.

What? I do it all the time. As I fag bash, I'm screaming like a WWE ring announcer.
> trump supporter off the top rope
> trump supporter with the people's elbow
> trump supporter with a DDT
I though everyone fought like that.

No, don't you know? We go around in pick-up trucks listening to "God bless the USA"; holding 12 gague shotguns, dipping Copenhagen, wearing MAGA hats, and attacking any black, brown, asian, woman, or LBGTQIASTD person we see? I mean, they always known its us, we wear trump memorabilia EVERYWHERE!

They are insane, liars, and will push as hard as they can, or hurt themselves, just to get a drop of sympathy.

>white
>thug
Pick one.

>What? I do it all the time. As I fag bash, I'm screaming like a WWE ring announcer.

Thanks for the kek user.

>They are insane, liars, and will push as hard as they can, or hurt themselves, just to get a drop of sympathy.

Victim Olympics.

>Be leaving a party
>Going to a restaurant with some friends
>A group of white men come up to us
>They're all wearing Make America Great Again hats
>They begin attacking us while shouting "We support Donald J. Trump for President!"
>They then return to their hummer and drive off
Come on people, it's 2016.

probably robbed by niggers and they can't help but lie

>Sup Forums is so submerged in identity politics and sloganeering that they will never admit trump supporters could cause violence
Wew lad who could've thought that stormweenies were biased in favor of other stormweenies?

>No trump supporter EVER could be violent, they're all false flags initiated by the shadow government or by leftists controlled by the NWO, im srs!

I've had the shit kicked out me numerous times. I just got on with life because I'm not a faggot. I didn't feel the need to politicize it. Betas

What's wrong with getting a bit violent? You guys say it gives us the high moral ground. But I don't think it makes a difference. There is no moral ground politics is fought in the sewer these days. It would be so satisfying to punch leftists and it would give us better morale.

The main trick would be to get away with it. Be out of sight of cameras, witnesses and all that stuff.

Came here to post basically this. So many of these hoaxes seem to involve a group of nondescript white guys jumping out of a truck, hollering something pro-trump, then driving away. Bonus points if "There were people all around but no one did anything to help us!"

Who in their right mind tells the world that his group of 20 got beat up by 4-5 guys? Nobody is going to believe that.

>Why are these white thugs accepted among Trump supporters?

Because the time for discourse is past, people are tired of your stupid shit.

Well to be fair, I'm sure 4-5 right wingers could smash 20 "art activists" no problem.

>"Fuck this, cannot refute anything that egghead says, Il just punch him in the face"

kek

What, I thought they wanted to "Decolon-nize this Place"?

Vids and/or police report or it didn't happen

It looks like all three of them cried about it too.

>he gores him at the end
Ruthless

>bunch of literal faggot leftist scum start berating Trump supporters who were minding their own business like the pseudo virtuous cucks they are
>get knocked the fuck out
"Horror! Racist white males attack innocent LGBTQ activists for absolutely no reason!"

Gotta love fake news.

Nice bait and fake news, may I have some more?

If true, good job Trump supporters

if not, damn you media for getting my hopes up

>trump supporters
>IN MOTHER FUCKING NEW YORK

>Decolonize this Space
>Artists
I bet they opened their mouths cause they were safe in NYC and got their ass beat.

Nice really hope this is true

nothing wrong with violence.

i sexually identify as a trump supporter, stop being a bunch of bigots

"Trump supporters" =/= white men in their 20's
When will the media stop these blatant lies?

thats not how elbows work...

>what ho leftards, I am a tump supporter, now I will beat you up, huzzah!

If only they had caltrops

wow, great idea FBI, we could also idenitfy ourselves as trump supporters or right-wing befoer we do it!

You forgot that they teleported behind them.

BY THE WAY I VOTED FOR DONALD TRUMP

Art space you say?

I hope it's following proper safety codes.

It seems to have doors that open inwards. Not very save.

>implying this isn't just all fake

they probably were punching each other just to make this story up.

knowing these people, I hope there was no blood to blood contact, because I'm sure half of them have HIV

What's with the guy on the right?

>4 vs 20
>Get your ass kicked

I would never advertise the fact that that happened.

>they didn't file a police report because they don't trust the police

OHFUCKINGREALLY

THAT MAKES MY BRAIN FIRE NEURONS FASTER THAN THE BULLETS COMING OUT OF AN MG42

He rubbed his nose until it turned a bit red then lay down to pose for a picture.

Made me kek.

Liberals are truly pathetic, we already had a thread about this and concluded it was obviously fake, but the fact that some faggot turns it into an article, without fact checking and just reports it as if it actually occurred. The fucking nerve.

>New York
>Trump supporters

What are they complaining for? They finally have noses that match the way they draw themselves. Shouldn't they be grateful?

CP it is then.

>Decolonize This Place
I wonder if that obeys fire safety regulations.

He doesnt go around screaming trump why whipping D batteries at crowds

ruh roh

things that never happened.jpg

She's a nigger lover.

*while beating on some fags*
> Yeah, I voted Trump!