F.A.D.A

First Ammendment Defense Act
nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/first-amendment-defense-act-would-be-devastating-lgbtq-americans-n698416

Previous thread was popular enough to open more discussion. If it stays popular discussion, it might be worth a pastebin.

>This bill is mostly designed to prevent the Federal Government from "discriminating" against person or organization for believing in traditional marriage or that sex is for straights.

>Discrimination meaning:
>withholding benefits
>withdrawing operating licenses, contracts, etc.
>altering taxes levied on the person/organization
>taxing donations to or from them
>"otherwise discriminating"

>More importantly, it gives a cause of action (a legitimate reason to sue) against the Federal Government's actions. A business injured by the Federal Government can get damages from it, which is very big.

>It also provides a legal defense (reason by law to not be prosecuted). The law might have the dubious effect of immunizing, say, a State official from California for refusing to grant a marriage license. But that remains to be seen. Either way, great for business.

Discuss, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2802
archive.is/BQBhS
pastebin.com/pjCvXYgZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anybody "devastated" by this should be hanged.

All protections on non riot/ violence inducing speech should be removed.

If we aren't going to remove them though, yes pass this shit yesterday.

bump

what do we do to counter libshits who will freak out about this?

>what do we do to counter libshits who will freak out about this?
I'd point out how they already love to discriminate in areas such as twitter banning conservative users, etc.

The way I see it, if this Act passed, it would ensure bakers could refuse to bake faggot wedding cakes. Hopefully it would also open the doorway to racial discrimination and segregation.

>all protections on peaceful speech should be removed
Please explain.

Private businesses should have the right to determine who they serve and do not serve.

>violence inducing speech
This isn't a real thing.

lol why are you so mad, you sound so angry

Laugh

Pls no user I'm a black guy who voted for trump and all my friends are whit . I only date black girls of my own race. I wanna stay with my white friends don't put me with the filth of my own kind, please no

you know that it will only be used against right-wing people and white people?
you can pass any law you want..he who rules
the thought about what's socially accepted..rules the society.

Looks like pol fucked up, shouda voted hillary

You have to go back. Sorry, user

It's sole purpose is so that government isn't allowed to bully people into submission. It's restoring freedom of association, if it passes

(you)

Good. This is freedom of opinion.

This. All the people who wanted to, and did, discriminate against Trump supporters now are crying over this. We shouldn't even need this act, the First Amendment should be enough, but fuck'em anyways.

I'm wary of this. This sounds like a trap. If you need an act of congress to protect a right enshrined in the Bill of Rights, then it could set a precedent that would allow for congress to take those protections away as well as those from other rights.

>777

Looks like you're on to something user

Nice trips but did you read the article?

The funny thing is if we rephrase the act as "allowing people to discriminate against Trump supporters and refuse business to them," leftists would be all over it and it would pass.

Then we use it against them so in the end we get what we want.

Just fucking rebrand the thing and it'll work.

IM NOT GOING BACK ID RATHER DIE FUCK YOU I SUPPORTED YOU FUCKERS AND THIS IS HOW IM TREATED FUCK YOU ALL YOU'RE HORRIBLE PEOPLE

>"allowing people to discriminate against Trump supporters and refuse business to them," leftists would be all over it and it would pass.
Bingo. They'd be on it like stink on shit.

>If you need an act of congress to protect a right enshrined in the Bill of Rights
That's just it, user. This shit was already legal, but we've been clubbed over the head with an over-reaching Supreme Court and forced into baking faggot cakes. We have to fight it somehow.

You sound like a newfag. Did you get here this decade?

It's just bantz, user. Chill the fuck out. Here, have a (you).

Are you lost? Do you know where you are?

Sexual orientation should have never been a protected class in the first place.

kek redditfags fell for the "we're all brothers working together" comradery meme. They still don't get it.

protected classes should never have been a protected class in the first place

Well, that meme is actually real for the majority of population - just not majority of Sup Forums. Who knows, maybe Trump will actually make civic nationalism work somehow.
It doesn't look so pretty for Europe, that's for sure.

Shh, don't worry. It's mostly banter.
I'm sure there are people here who'd actually advocate for some form of segregation, but it's nowhere close to happening anytime soon, and I'm sure it wouldn't be a "no exceptions" thing even if it did.

Nothing is to be taken seriously.

Taken straight from the goddamn rules.

>First Ammendment Defense Act

UGH? SERIOUSLY? didn't you know the bill of rights was written by FUCKING WHITE MALES?

>maybe Trump will actually make civic nationalism work somehow.
The USA is going to fracture if nothing is done. With the race baiting libshits, it would fracture quickly. I'd rather see it happen slowly and peacefully. Civic nationalism might be the best way to accomplish that.

pic only slightly related

ASSANGE DEAD MAN SWITCH

LOOK AT CATALOG

ITS HAPPENING
SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

You think I'm joking? Fuck niggers!

HAIL TRUMP
HAIL OUR PEOPLE
HAIL VICTORY

Don't act like a retarded brain controlled liberal, segregation could never happen again. It's "Current year" after all

>bill of rights written by white males

Mommas wrong.

Niggers piss me off as much as the other guy, but when I see a person that isn't your usual self-absorbed whitey-hating nigger, I really can't bring myself to judge them that harshly.

Funny that it's a lot of non-whites who don't want to be around whites as it is.

Well, BLM was asking for segregation. I say we give it to them.

nice ID

Anything that blows out fsggots is fine by me

Just send everyone copies of the law's summary at house.gov and they'll calm down.

archive your fucking shit you negro fellater

It's in the article, but here's a link to the bill
congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/2802

archive.is/BQBhS
Quitcher bitchin, bong

Praise this!!!!!!

We are too far gone for these kind of things.
But I really Like to see americans winning!

Cheers

>Inciting violence isn't a thing
Someone didn't do his part when BLM was having protests turned riots ;^)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
TOP KEK

>civic nationalism could work
Says the fucking Polska

Hol up, u b sayin WE WUZ FATHERS N' SHIET?

There should be no restrictions on violence inducing speech since 90% of the resultant violence would be niggers instigated to chimp out. It would bring the race war quicker.

here's a pastebin if anybody wants it for later
pastebin.com/pjCvXYgZ

so what's the problem anyway? libshits will be upset?

>upset libshits
yeah, basically. it's another case of "it's fine as long as i agree with it - it's fascism if i don't agree"

we should put them in happy camps with free drugs and booze

kikes too, they can live among the degeneracy they celebrate and promote so fiercely

woah! cool it with the antisemitism brah!

this is why the alt-right is failing

>alt-right
That's just a meme, brah, and this board is just satire.

Sure, but this would not affect those people's from denying service still.
It's just a weird thing that only Portlanders and Brooklynites have ever discriminated against

the way it's worded is that the federal government can't take any action against someone who discriminates based on sexual preference or religious beliefs regarding marriage

Is it same fag bumping? Did they enable that shit again so trolls can shit up the board?

oh phew, I was getting worried, what with all the natzsee stuffs

I'm just against sjw's and transgender bathrooms, I don't see colour