Tfw she can actually win. already has tons of support

>tfw she can actually win. already has tons of support

Anyone else getting nervous bros?

Will it be relevant in two years? Why is it relevant now even?

gives ugly, mentally unstable trannies a bad name.

Remember all those "false" police reports, ya, Brianna is about to unleash a torrent of shit upon himself.

Why does everyone keep calling him "she"???

>she
You mean It

>*Professional Victim Brianna Wu

>(((victim)))

He's running in California, of course he can win.

Good, we need the Democrats to keep spiraling downward, an unstable tranny with a ton of media access being one of their congressmen would be great for propaganda purposes, and Wu won't run anywhere but the deepest of blue cesspools anyway.

>tons of support

Assuming we're going by twitter followers she has as near as makes no difference 58k. Can all of them even vote for her? Potentially not. Not to mention, 58k is exactly fuck all.

She will be indicted for campaign finance violations & fraud. Kek wills it

Doesn't this cunt live in Boston?

>she
boi

Who is this semen demon

>delusional tranny runs as democrat

good

2018 will be a landslide for republicans

If he got on that bike in that dress everyone would see his dick and balls.

Does this freak even know jack shit about politics?

>does this freak know politics
You dont have to
Look at trump and trudeau

Yeah man,"she" would have to unseat another democrat. Then you'd go from stupid to straight up retarded.

>Anyone else getting nervous bros?

No. I think there were two other trans that ran for government this past election cycle. You can't really run on that issue alone. Even those that are most accepting of them consider it strange.

>If he got on that bike in that dress everyone would see his dick and balls.

Not if it's tucked.

>Trump
He's old and has been at least associated with politicians for a very long time.
>Trudeau
a fucking leaf.

I'm just not see this fags pitch to voters. "Vote for me because...." ?

Dumbass conservashit doesnt even know that trump ran in 2000

Don't let them stop us.

>she
he

a man named Briana wu

Came here to post this

Doesn't it have a criminal record? I'm sure there was at least a restraining order.

Misty Snow here in Utah against senator Mike Lee

>multiple threads about the same person

I wish Brianna Wu would stop whoring for attention here

faggot

I thought Jewish midgetchan put an end to Wu.

It will be awesome if this deranged madthing actually won. It will only hasten the implosion of the left.

Same polls that predicted Hillary landslide?

More salt

Literally Wu?

it will be in a Trump rehabilitation camp well before that, don't you worry

>fascist solutions
>only relevant fascist killed himself out of fear
ell oh ell

Post yfw the only way you can make that thing remotely attractive is by taking a photo of it from 40+ paces away

he was already a millionaire trustfund kiddie whose parents had Washington connections. It's not surprising they're trying to set him up with a Washington job

luckily nobody likes a deranged trannie. would only be able to "win" in a gerrymandered to fuck shithole.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she

I get those trannies that are like 5'5" and 45 pounds, they are still degenerate but I get it you know, but this fuck is like 6'2" and is dating a manlet of 5'7" or something that is 25 years older than >her

this isn't even a question of >her mental illness but just what did you think was gonna happen? you're gonna put on some makeup, grow long hair and wear a dress and you're gonna start looking feminine? what was >she thinking?

He really doesn't have enough support right now.

Victim? Top KEK.

Also, why does this cream girl have a chink surname?

>she

Why do you think?
It's because she married a chink

Actually we should campaign for him. This crazy tranny heavy in SJW ideology would be absolute poison for the left.

>you will never experience pure love by marrying a tranny

>feminine penis

Don't hate the trans in her. Hate the cunt in her.

KeK has spoken. From now own this board will sarcastically shill for the Tranny Congresswomyn and get her elected or whatever.

Just to make the left into an even bigger joke.

>she

That's a man, baby.

And Misty Plowright in Colorado was the other. Both seemed to have won their primary but lost in the general.

"She's" not even registered to vote.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED IT'S OVER

>CLINTON has a 90% chance of winning
U MAD DRUMPFKINS?

Nah the hormone therapy will
Give her cancer who cares

Thought it was SJW to not take your Man's name but keep your maiden name.

Brianna's a fucking hypocrite

>she

Go drink bleach Wu.

imho victim is not the correct word in this situation, gamergate survivor is more appropriate and empowering

Exactly this. This is a total desaster for democrats. He's criminally unstable.

FUCK DRUMPH AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

> victim

Only thing this thing is a victim of is mental illness.

And he's been hinting at running since 1988. However, running for president and actually winning and getting into politics are two separate issues. I wish all leaves would fuck off this board already. You're the worst posters on Sup Forums.

>last name is Wu
>isnt a fucking chink
??????

Considering (((she's))) going into the gas chamber before the next election, not particularly worried, no

shouldn't that read:
>Professional victim Brianna Wu running for congress in 2018

when you think about it, this a good tactic in general. Splinter the left by pushing their own beliefs to the extreme.

>oh, I'm sorry? you're a white woman, what gives you the right to talk about oppression?

or

>you're a white gay man and you think you are oppressed!?? are you for real?

And when you alienate white women and white men from the left, essentially left lost the majority they had. Only thing they'll be left with are black transgender handicapable fat & beautiful slay yaaaas queens

Nervous? Hell no. Bring it on. The exposure will bring out EVERYTHING in his past, and show he's unstable and unsuitable for public office.

DO IT BITCH.

It's the best way to make sure he's never heard from again.

He'll melt down the first time anyone fires a shot at him in the media, and it will all be over.

she married a 25 years older chink

Won't happen, although ma and boston are liberal shitholes we have puritan roots.

Once people find out she's a tranny she is done. She stands ZERO chance.

Exactly. Progressive stack the shit out of them.

Yes.
>Fuck Drumph.
>FUCK AMERICA. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

>I'M LEAVING THIS SHITTY COUNTRY
>I'M GOING TO MOVE TO CANADA, OR AUSTRALIA OR SCANDINAVIA, SOME PLACE THAT'S WHITER THAN AMERICA. BECAUSE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>inplying Sup Forums isnt already photoshopping truth memes about her that will make her lose by 30% of the vote
Game over gamergate bitch

>victim

People said the same about Trump. :^)

He married a chink.

>My wife's penis

This fag would have to run against one of three insanely powerful and well connected Democrats. His dumb ass isn't accomplishing anything.

Fishing for angry "soggy knees" replies to cherrypick, Mr. Flint?

Imagine the field day any opposition to him would have with his past.

Her running is guaranteeing a win for the opposition.

The Dem's will never support him, he's damaged goods, has no experience, is not charismatic, has no vision or leadership abilities, and his parents will blow their fortune on him losing.

I say, let him run. It's the best way to get rid of him.

I think we should actually meme it into office. Make C-SPAN less boring.

Let it fuck up everything so people will see any platform by freaks like this and instantly reject them. Honestly watching how other congressmen respond to it even participating would be not only hilarious, but again taint the leftist platform forever. No one would want to campaign on leftist values ever again.

You guys have to learn to use your opponent's moves against them.

Trump didn't melt down when the press when after him. Trump handed them their ass back on a plate.

Wu isn't even 1/1000th the man Trump is.

Trump has decades of experience running companies.

Wu has what, a couple of years making a crap game nobody wanted? Did it even ship?

No worries, tho. When his lies come up, like not finishing college, the fake death threats, and all that come up, he's done.

Stock up on unsalted popcorn, it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

I thought sjw types where perpetually single

go away johh, nobody cares

I'd rather be single desu

hold up, they were both named Misty?

We'll meme here into oblivion

JOHN

FLYNT

WALKER

Hope he wins, he's an easy target to make fun of.

can't believe I mist that

I would hate fuck her

>she
No

>her

>gamergate victim

so thats a qualification now?

>Her

I'm still trying to figure out when she became a victim in gabergoober.

i think she just said stupid shit on twitter and then got made fun of, turned it into "muh harrassment" and dumb people slurped it up.

It's amazing what lighting and no doubt a healthy amount of shooping can do. Flynt actually looks like a woman in that photo as opposed to the garbled mess of a creature he actually is.

>white men steal asian women
>asian men steal white men

We got chinked again, guys!

Not when the nudes are leaked.
Pic very related.

>Brian Wu the disgusting tranny running for the democrats
Good, Trump wasn't enough they need even more nails in the coffin

thats what they did to us