So what i up with these guys? I like them but they keep on occasionally spout false facts on Nazi Germany...

So what i up with these guys? I like them but they keep on occasionally spout false facts on Nazi Germany. Shit like the ''Hitler banned guns'' lie which can even be debunked by Mein Kampf itself and that German gun laws were lifted little by little and only enemies of the state were not allowed to have them.They always throw little anti Nazi false facts to push their own agenda. Their message is true but those false facvts on ww2 are annoying as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE
propagandaprofessor.net/2011/09/26/the-myth-of-hitlers-gun-ban/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex Jones is our lord and savior.

Mein Kamf was written in the late 20s, Hitler didn't assume state power until 1933. Also
>Enemies of the state
That is literally anyone

I get they need to make money but there's like 1 hour of commercials for 3 hours of content, with more commericials.

If Alex Jones was a little smarter he would kick the snake oil out of the shop and sell t-shirts and shit people actually need. Besides raccepting donations.

In Alex We Trust

But anti gun laws were made by Jews who were in charge before Hitler was in power. So why is he getting the blame for something even he criticized openly? And the fact that Germans got back their guns little by little.

Not doubting you but do you have any good sources on German gun laws from Weimar to Third Reich era?

>raccepting
accepting

It was in the greatest story never told in one of the videos. They do have the source in their last video on the list of sources. As far as I know no one has debunked any of it. I also remember reading Hitler's criticism of anti gun laws in Mein Kampf.

I've seen most of it. It'd be nice if there was a chronological timeline of different gun legislation from the start of Weimar up until the start of WWII, then you could get a clear picture of policy

>Mein Kampf published in 1825 and 1926

Complete and utter disinformation on all topics. They are a unreliable source of information and anyone that tells you otherwise should be forcibly euthanized.

alex jones is this times jesus

Robert stone is pretty smart and very knowledgeable about the inner workings of politics. He makes Alex Jones look like an amateur.

meh, they have an agenda to push and "muh hitler" is basically a free ticket to winning the argument
unless you're talking to a younger crowd that didn't fall for the full brainwashing course in school, that is, although typically they're much further right than infowars

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

I read ths little bit on this site
>The gun culture is right about one thing, however. Hitler really did enact a new gun law. But it was in 1938, not 1935 – well after the Nazis already had the country in its iron grip. Furthermore, the new law in many ways LOOSENED gun restrictions. For example, it greatly expanded the numbers who were exempt, it lowered the legal age of possession from 20 to 18, and it completely lifted restriction on all guns except handguns, as well as on ammunition.

propagandaprofessor.net/2011/09/26/the-myth-of-hitlers-gun-ban/

All you have to do is type Hitler did not ban guns on google.

If they are gonna preach about truth they should either get the facts on Nazis right or don't say anything about them at all.

>It was in the greatest story never told

Find a legit source or fuck off.

>never lets him talk
>disagrees with him on EVERY point just to disagree even though many of them are completely reasonable
this is a terrible fucking interview, you can tell he's only doing it to distance himself from oldmoot as much as possible

Shut the fuck up you can find enty of credible info from them just bc they dont idolize that faggot hitler doesnt discredit them

That is a legit source what about it isn;t legit? Has anyone debunked it at all? You might as well say pizzagate is fake based on nothing like the media says..

Yeah, he acts like a total shill faggot in this interview. Not to mention his annoying bleating jew boss.

TGNT is propaganda. Without a citation to specific laws (which should be easily found) the claim is meaningless.

>103898792
>103898792
>103898792
>103898792
>103898792
>103898792
>103898792

Don't get distracted by shills.
Sage this thread then go to the one I linked. We are almost there.

A Google search did come up with plenty of info supporting the claim though. The point is though that an unreferenced claim in a film isn't proof.

>is propaganda
since when is propaganda strictly a negative thing?
>Good propaganda does not need to lie, indeed it may not lie. It has no reason to fear the truth. It is a mistake to believe that the people cannot take the truth. They can. It is only a matter of presenting the truth to people in a way that they will be able to understand. A propaganda that lies proves that it has a bad cause. It cannot be successful in the long run. A good propaganda will always come along that serves a good cause. But propaganda is still necessary if a good cause is to succeed. A good idea does not win simply because it is good. It must be presented properly if it is to win. -Joseph Goebbels

>shills.
Don't enforce the stereotype that Sup Forums is full of morons who think everyone is a shill. I follow info wars and buy their shit but if they are gonna promote truth they should shut up about ww2 or get it right.