ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 5x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-shocking-reality-deportation-plan
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-deport-3-million_us_5828ad2be4b0c4b63b0d22f1
occupydemocrats.com/2016/05/10/wont-believe-trumps-newest-delegate-said-african-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NIGGER DETECTED
SAGE

If you got 300 replies OP. Your bait worked.

>8 years

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

I hope you get banned and contract aids

Fuck off, CTR
Help us crack the files

I fall for these things too often, because peoples' beliefs really are that stupid. But this one was pretty obvious.

oh fug looks like im a /hillshill/ now :DDD

your fucking white.Poc have been disenfranchised for a long long time. trump will get assassinated soon. i am part of the south florida antifa. start running, fascist

sage in all fields

pretty much guaranteed at this point. The left refuses to acknowledge their faults and continue to act like scare mongers with Russia.

OP is being a faggot again

Keep the electoral collage but every state gets one elector

I'll reply too.

this isnt bait you fascist trump supporters. pic related its me. I attend a college so im sorry if intelligence doesnt show to you.

Vote someone in the primary who knows how the electoral college works? Rust belt states flipped because not only did Trump target them, Hillary antagonized them. Yeah go tell cleetus you're closing his coal mine, brilliant plan. He wasn't going to vote but he's going straight to trump for that.

>south florida antifa
Oh Lort, ain't you a cutie pie.
>Antifa
>in Florida
>The Gunshine State
You poor thing, bless your heart.

I remember seeing this thread this morning desu.

Thanks for trying though.

Is that the lesbian from Life is Strange?

I just want the 3/5ths compromise back.

If really you, you can add "plastic surgery" to close up the gauge holes in your earlobe to the cost of your student loan if you want a job.

no. I have a high paying job and am well educated. I am an internet artist, not a welfare grabbing redneck

Please kill yourself.

>White males get a 10x multiplier due to being shit on by everyone else in the list

>high paying job
>internet artist
dude. fucking stop pumping your shitty slide thread. Nobody cares.
Lets just hope you pushed a Canadian thread out.
sage goes in all fields

It's actually very simple, ban all ethnics and women from voting.

America fixed.

You know, the antifa part is sad enough, but the South Florida strains ones heart to the limit. I'll pray for you.

>TFW posting from mobile so you don't have access to your extensive folder of baitfish pics.

Gas the coasts. I am willing to perish with them as a Phillycuck

Oh my god you poor thing, I am so sorry.

Can you imagine living like that? Guys, real talk, this child needs us, can we set up some fundraiser for testosterone injections?

t h i s
h
i
s

I have an art site. It's merunyaa.tumblr.com
What do you have to show?

Bash the Fash

Kys faggot.

>be nigger homosexual age 19
>i vote for trump anyway due to the fact that trump has nothing against blacks or gays

Memes aside baby boomers and the old don't deserve the right to vote

> paper ballots only to prevent easy ((tampering))
> universal voter ID laws, even third world shitholes have free voter IDs that even the poorest fuckers can get. Being a lazy urbanite shit isn't an excuse.
> instead of a majority vote swinging the entirety of a state's electors, the electoral vote is split based on percentages of votes. This would allow third parties to actually have a chance in elections.

All that needs to be done desu. I'm not entirely sold on that last point, but it sounds logical on paper.

>Pay taxes for 50+ years
> Vote doesn't mean shit

Mmkay

stop saying nigger no one can say nigger.

trumps gonna deport all of you except whites and might kill you in his deportation squad.

Found the triggered liberal feminist sjw globalist
Also, here's your (you)

this better be bait i cant even tell
>he REALLY thinks trump is going to deport everyone that is a nonwhite

Who makes these fucking threads?

Kill yourself.

sage

msnbc.com/msnbc/donald-trump-shocking-reality-deportation-plan

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-deport-3-million_us_5828ad2be4b0c4b63b0d22f1

occupydemocrats.com/2016/05/10/wont-believe-trumps-newest-delegate-said-african-americans/

why would he stop at undocumented citizens?

Just make it so only people who have served at least 1 year in the military and haven't been dishonorably discharged can vote.

But I thought we where all equal in America.

>being this butthurt
>making such an unfair plan

How about this instead, state wins are determined by percentages based on this equation:
percent = (votes / totalPopulation) * 100
where votes = dem or rep. higher percent wins.. or even just replace totalPopulation with demvotes+repvotes. should still yield same outcome.

haha good post OP :)