Civic Nationalism > Ethnic Nationalism

Last thread's arguments confirmed it:
Civic Nationalism
>Borders closed and invitation only
>Gibs cut off unless your actions show you deserve them
>Deportations are regular, especially for illegal invaders
>Muslims will have to put Americanism BEFORE Islam or else get deported/Jim Webbed:
youtube.com/watch?v=KPGyt3ZDv2Y
>Guns are your legal defense and fair courts/CCW permits solve the OMFG MUH TOO MANY SHITSKINS problem everyone here always brings up about anti-ethnic nationalism threads
>Culture and Assimilation to American values is not simply asked for, IT IS FORCED upon thee as a requirement for living in this great nation. If there's a disagreement, deport/deny entrance/shoot

Try to debunk this Ethnic Nationalists. Pro-Tip coming from an ex-Ethnic Nationalist: You can't and you will not.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ayg3hbhoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't you die on me now

bump

>civic nationalism
bahahaha

I agree with you on TWO conditions. Different races are different, live better among their own for the most part and have the right to self separate and preserve their own culture.

I'm not calling for enforced segregation, but it should be your right as an American and should be culturally appropriate.

And secondly, this argument applies in America, a nation with no ethnic component to its identity.

Find me some strong arguments leaf

Civic Nationalism is no friend to subversive nation destroying parasites

If they happen to be jewish they still get lined up and shot as traitors in a Civic Nationalist Society.

This argument is for America.

Voluntary segregation is 100% allowed and no government enforced diversity quotas would be allowed anywhere. If you try to lynch a black though, he can legally shoot you to save his life and if he gets killed illegally, you get lined up and shot as a murderer.

See, the problem with your argument is that you're misrepresenting what ethno-nationalism actually is, and your picture proves it. ethno-nationalism doesn't mean you want to go out and kill people of other races, it just means you're proud of your race, people and heritage.

America was founded as an experiment in civic nationalism, to be sure, but that doesn't mean ethno-nationalism is un-American. It only becomes un-American when your group deprives OTHER people of their heritage and culture.

still, civic nationalism shouldn't be applied to Europe.
I would like to keep my country Dutch

Make a post like this and I will read it:

Ethnic Nationalism:
>Blah
>Blah
>Blah
>etc

Go

Europe is for cucks until Poland takes over.

It's literally 4 sentences.

>MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM

>B-BUT THEY CAN ADAPT

not much longer
right wing parties are rising in popularity everywhere

Polish diaspora are the biggest group of welfare leaches and racemixers (23% in the UK fuck forigners). Just imagine more of the cunts.

*AUTISTIC SCREECH*
HOL UP HOL UP

Old world: ethnic nationalism
New world: civic nationalism

What about ethnic nationalism in Japan, China, the Middle East, Africa, South America? As a white, if you tried to go to any of those countries and live there you'd be, at best, a second class citizen (unless you're rich) or very possibly killed for the color of your skin in a lot of those countries/regions.

So why is it necessary for whites to bow down in our own countries or regions? And I realize you're not an SJW trolling here, you seem to be a reasonable "civic" nationalist. But it still stands, why is it necessary for whites to qualify their nationalism as "civic" when the rest of the world is ethnic nationalism? Why must whites accept other races in when it's common knowledge at this point that they are highly unlikely to assimilate, let alone not try to undermine the culture and freedoms we benefit from in the west?

Here's my question, in Civic Nationalism would you have you're borders secured and protected while enforcing strict immigration laws, if you even allow immigration?

This is the number one source of our problems really, unchecked immigration leads to demographic change and are easily manipulated by factions like the Democrats and Liberals are doing.

My issue with Civic Nationalism is no matter how I rationalize it, it always ends with ethno nationalism or keeping whites the majority and in charge being the best for the nation.

It's a bit depressing being a mestizo, that no matter how hard you try, a majority mestizo/injun or black nation almost always fail

But half of the middle easteners and Latin Americans are white, by any non-autistical definition.

Not an argument

you're retarded if you think this.
you have obviously never seen any Moroccans/Turks
pic related, average Moroccan in the Netherlands

Prove it to me then. I'll look to the east for your Sup Forums thread when you Euros start uncucking yourselves.

Compared to the rest of Europe, they are nazis.

Finland is God tier as far as Europe goes though
>pic related

>Open border multiculturalism shitholes that don't deport or enforce any Bill of Rights for their native populations
Don't count sir

We are talking about a society that currently doesnt exist

>60%
Are you happy with you country?

When concerning nationalism, most people become nationalists for the "Who" question.
When you ask a farmer what they live for, for example, he'll say "My wife and kids."; a child will likewise say "my father, mother and siblings". Individually, little billy wants to be a farmer as well, because he wants to grow things; this love of farming was instilled by the father.
This creates a dynamic:
>The individual lives for the collective unit (his society, family, ethnicity, race, church, and other social values)
>The collective instills values into the individual
>repeat

Civic nationalism is like a renegade polity, or a tyrannical dictatorship . Imagine that Billy meets some fellows who are a part of a club called "Civilization"; civilization makes billy feel good; they put on smiles, and they attract him with bright lights and cheap food. They chant "one of us", making billy feel like he's a part of something. This nuance is designed to last for a short time. Civilization becomes Billy's collective, and they reinforce that collective identity in billy through subversion and propaganda designed to appeal to Billy's basic senses (food, sex, romance, etc).

Civic nationalism is like artificial humanity. If you ask me what I live for, I'm going to tell you "my family and my community". What benefit is there to being civic, if being civic doesn't do anything for my family or community?

This dude looks pretty white to me.

If you dont meet their requirements for entry then fuck off

Second class citizen because people dont like you is tough shit

Legal enforcement against you just because you were born a different race is stupid because while race still very much exists, pure races are gone and now just used to divide/conquer.

I respect whatever Japan wants to do including Ethnic Nationalism. This thread is about American Civic Nationalism in the future potentially.

American Civic Nationalism is 100% closed borders with a door
>deport
>deny entrance
>shoot
In that order for illegal invaders.

maybe to your 56% eyes
and i have literally never seen a Moroccan that wasn't imitating us nigger culture

There will be no open borders and millions of deportations in a new American Civic Nationalist Empire.

China and the jews will not conquer this world because humanity will unite the right way not the multiculturalism way.

The best argument against ethnic nationalism is the fact that "white identity" is a subversive and socially constructed globalist idea.

Believing that all people from "white" nations have a common culture is false. European nations have a history of fighting over their cultural differences. Before these nations were formed, there were many kingdoms which fought over cultural differences.

>Voluntary segregation
What do you think keeps (((them))) in power?

oh trust me we will
pic very related

American Civic Nationalism must and will flow through the family:
>individuals make up families
>Families make up communities
>Communities make up villages
>villages make up states
>states unite to make the USA
>the USA works with other nations while keeping its borders closed to create the world
Good enough?

Illegals are a blight here in the southwest and even now in the Pacific Northwest, they undermine and outnumber the all people who put out the effort to come through the proper channels.

Nepotism, cronyism and corruption

Expose the nose and remove it where necessary starting at the Federal Reserve most likely.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5ayg3hbhoM

Watch out for international banks pumping power into china right now though, the red dragon is gaining strength and we need a Sun Empire to Rise and prevent them from taking over.

this, white identity is a recent idea (200 years old?) considering the west (2000 years old depending)

ethnic nationalism is great, greater than civic nat however we cannot escape the "global community now more than event

inb4 GLOBALIST SHILL GET OUT REE

im not for globalism, civic nationalism with strict immigration would satisfy all, have an israel style policy where the country is supposed to maintain x% of whiter or whatever the mojority is maybe not even race but religion or something and possible restrict right to minorities such as voting or positions of power etc. as well as protect them from the majority
that will depend on how progress the civic nationalist country is

self-checked

also ignore grammar kek

checked again

PRAISE KEK and
CHECKED

I require someone to photoshop this for me:

>Gimli has an American flag on his forehead
>"Never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a non-white"
>Legolas with an American flag on him says
>"How about side by side with a fellow American?"
>"Aye, I could do that."

While I believe that civic nationalism like you've described would be best for the US, I believe that European countries need ethno nationalism now more than ever.

Why can't the England be a nation for English people or Germany for German people or France for the French people?

The European nations are losing their identity and cultures to the haji and african hordes

>It is necessary that I be shitposted by 4channers but my message will rise from the archives and the world will know that I was right.

-OP, December 21, 2016

Europe is so beyond fucked it needs to be glassed and rebuilt from the ground up because they all still have either no relevence or open borders.

>Germanistan still supports the left and must die.
>Britanistan just made anti-zionism/any anti-semitism a crime and is lost.
The strong will hold out for a decade and we will liberate them.

There's plenty of hate, it's just directed at people bad for the nation not races.

Will violent niggers, subversive kikes, illegal invaders, Sandreligion Barbaric Muslims and cucked whites get irrevocably BTFO?

Yes.