Oregon

Redpill me on this state. How can it be so white and still be democrat majority?

>How can it be so white and still be democrat majority?
You've answered your own question, it's easy being a self righteous leftist when you're only surrounded by white people. Whites in the South can't ignore the reality of race so they vote 80-90% Republican.

Generally, there is a similar problem in the Midwest, but luckily they found back their sanity this time around, or at least most of them.

Indeed. In general, the more nonwhite are in a state, the more conservative and shitlorder the whites vote.

Places like Mississippi and Alabama are like 35-40% black, but they're still solid red because the whites there vote 90% conservative.

Hipster overload.

Everyone is white so they don't have to deal with issues like illegal immigration, crime, pushed race mixing, multicultural ghettos (one side of town a mexican shithole, the other side muslim shithole etc), higher murder rates, racial tensions between groups, and all the other shit multiculturalism brings. If the west was entirely white and didnt have the Jew forcing white displacement, we'd all probably be leftist too.

I think Oregon was one of the only states where white males voted for Clinton.

Any white male who voted for her should be executed desu.

It's nothing but retired hippies.
Seriously.

central Oregon fag here. its because Portland Oregon (border of Washington/Oregon) is filled to the brim with blacks, mexicans and liberals. there isn't a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

monitoring

"White" libs are mixed race in reality. Makes you think why they don't embrace their non-white mixed identity instead.

Jews run the TV news and don't show the truth about blacks and spics killing and raping people.

It's a huge cover-up to not tell the truth about the color of crime.

Well, at least I can walk into a store and buy weed. Oh, and there's more strip clubs than Vegas

Fellow americans is Wyoming Based?

This

I live in Oregon. All the rural parts in southern and eastern Oregon are red.

Portland, with it's huge population of 20-30 year old hipsters, drives the state blue.

also used to live in Vancouver Washington (just north of portland) and its pretty much the same case but with less blacks and more washout liberals.

so if you are asking how those two states were dem AF but republican all over, its the dense population of liberals and other minorities controlling the vote for the entire state, instead of counties being able to have a say in the matter.

In high concentrations whites take for granted everything they have, and turn into massive cucks when they are not given actual purpose. They look around and just see "white people" and they see (((white))) people on tv telling them how it's a bad thing.

Oregon fag, full of hipster and feminists.

Used to live in Oregon
/Gresham/ fag here before moving to Idaho.

Hipsters have honestly ruined anything good about this state. It's so beautiful but god damn everyone there is so hard liberal and lazy.

Portland passed a law not too long ago that basically made it illegal to establish new housing developments outside of the thin coastal strip. Which meant if you wanted to live a rural life, then fuck you. All the new development is around Portland, which is a hobo and spic infested rathole.

They basically want to make it illegal to live outside the city. They control the state by moving Californians to Portland. Every other county is red as fuck.

Are you cereal? it's hella sadface of a place dude

Only Portland and Eugene/Corvallis are blue, the rest of the state is red as hell. Look at the county map of the election.

yeah i was noticing that if you had a rural home one year it was practically part of the city within another year. my buddy recently sold his home and barely got what he paid to build it. filthy fucking hobos ruin everything. good thing surrounding counties are making giving money to begging hobos illegal and they will be forced to actually work rather than sit on the corner eating mc Donalds and smoking cigarettes.

then why white californians are cucks?

because mexicans are everywhere and the white people living near them think they are cholos. white people screaming "mexican pride" disgusts me.

its like me being part Italian because of my mother, then screaming at the top of my lungs "Italian pride!" like i was from Italy. or me chanting about how bad the Italian economy is when it probably will never affect my life in any way.

Eugene fag here, grew up in Roseburg. Instilled with a strong sense of community and the value of hard work.

The God-fearing blue collar folks of Southern eastern and coastal oregon are outnumbered by Dutch-bros drinking, Subaru driving, hair dying, tattoo sportin FAGGOTS from the cities (ie. California transplants, hipsters and beaners).

"I'm moving to Portlandia cuz it's, like, Hella chill and progressive" - the tattoo-jew

20 years ago, having a California plate would have gotten your car scratched up, now those faggots are filling up our goddamned i5 passing lanes.

The clock is ticking until we become California II, at which point I'm fucking off to Idaho if they'll have me.

Eastern WA, Southern/Eastern OR, all very red.

>tfw my vote is canceled out by 500,000 Seattleites

Not Quite.

GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU ARE RIGHT.

>be me
>living in Arizona temporarily
>smoke pot because no life
>dealer-like friend always talking about how great portland is
>every single day high or not
>"oh man i cant wait to go back to portland man it was so cool and there was a guy playing bagpipes on a unicycle dude its soo cool there"
>he has visited portland once in his life

>years later after i moved to central oregon
>he eventually moves to portland
>hates it immediately
>it snows soon after he moves in
>he cant drive in it
>has to walk everywhere in the snow
>not prepared for winter.mpeg

he moved back to arizona btw

Funny story, thanks for posting this.

California is pretty segregated, realistically. There are plenty of neighborhoods and places you can got to where the overwhelming number of people will be white. And it's not just whites, it's everyone, you have Hispanic neighborhoods, black neighborhoods, etc.

I'm fairly certain that Oregon has been blue longer than California has. Northwest (Portland, Seattle, etc) was a liberal bastion of hippiedom, environmentalism, and so on during the Reagan era, and it's retained that culture.

Yep, there are a lot of socal a-holes in Eugene especially, due to the university. The temp has been below freezing for the last week and they won't shut the fuck up about it.
"I'm from Cali and..." makes me daydream of murder.

i have another about him if you want,

>go to comic con
>black chick wants my ding donger
>lmao no thanks
>he picks up the sloppy seconds
>dates her for 4 years
>she gets fat and abusive
>verbally treats him like shit
>cheats on him
>leaves him and joins the navy because he couldn't afford a big apartment like she wanted

>mfw i didnt get cucked and treated like shit because im pretty racist

Why does a fucking chocolate have such a good grasp of america's political landscape?

NOGERO

or the memes on facebook like "when ur from cali and u can see ur breath in oregon like LMAOOO ahah!! 100!!"

fucking calishits get out.

California is segregated as fuck. Lived in Oakland, LA and SD cuz parents, but holy shit shit is more segregated than the south.

We have a fuck ton of Cali people in Montana. They're following the Colorado model which is:
Import Calis
Flip state

higher intelligence

and since weed is legal its only a matter of time till you get an actual cuck ton of libshits, good luck friendo.

>tfw white men are the only thing keeping california somewhat afloat

multnomah county, that's why.

>dem states
>majority white
>high IQ
Voted for Clinton

>rep states
>30-40% white
>low IQ
Voted for Drumpf

Really makes you think...

They're a bunch of people who've been fed leftist bullshit but never met a nigger, spic or sandnigger.

>texas 100
>oregon 101

Can you read?

The real question is how do you red pill people in Oregon? What kind of meme would work? If you can red pill Oregon you can red pill the world.

fpbp

its bullshit, and they just make shit more like California

Brainwashing

>tfw CA conservative
>tfw the rest of the states quarantine me in a liberal scum hellhole

So true.

Tualatin here
We need to amputate Portland

White people in Texas are brilliant.

American politics are literally shoved down everyone's throats. It's like being surprised that someone on the internet can speak English.

You are bound to pick up on shit after a time being online

People from California, having ruined their own state, moved in and started spreading their leftist bullshit. Same thing happened in Washington and is now happening to Colorado.

Portland

>people go there because they wanna be movie stars or go to lefty colleges
>pretty racially segregate
>lefties run the education system completely
>right wingers tend to leave to other places like Texas
And while Californians are cucked, they're not the most cucked.

mississippian here, nigger just went to jail after spray painting trump on a church while he burned it down, fuck niggers and fuck liberal whites

kek, just Travis County in Texas

thats a funny infograph. also good doubles

whites should be forced to visit places like Killadelphia and Chicongo
if they survive, the education will serve as a vaccination against subhumans

Seriously? Got a link to a new article?

And Arizona

lol look up black population and tell me if you can see a trend there

>Iowa and Michigan blue if only white people voted
Is there some sort of hidden ethnicity that turned those states red or is the person who made this retarded?

Are you fucking retarded? CA is one of the lowest on the map. Meanwhile

>ID
>MT
>WY
>ND
>SD
>NE
>KS
>TX
>IA
>MO
>WI
>MI
>IN
>OH
>PA
>NC

All over 100.

>m-muh college doesn't make you smart! Learning things is just indoctrination! Stop trying to be "moral"!

my US geography isn't top notch but I'm pretty sure Michigan IS red on the 'white people' slide. Or did you mean Wisconsin?

How would Iowa and Wisconsin be blue with whites only. They went red with all races included. That info graphic is fucking retarded

>no just "College Educated" map
>it would be more blue
>Intelligence liberalizes populations

Difference between intelligence and indoctrination. Even a retard could get through college.

I live in Portland and can't find any decent conservative girls to date

>mfw

FPBP, from Romania no less.

Get it together americucks

see

>North East stays cucked

Figures

THey'll move to Austin and ruin that too soon.

There must be so many men in California that are secretly republican voting and don't tell their wives or their wives boyfriends

Based Texas still manages a 100 average IQ in spite of it being filled with niggers and spics