You fucking americans - especially the Jewmericans - are the real reason why everything's going to shit over here in...

You fucking americans - especially the Jewmericans - are the real reason why everything's going to shit over here in Europe.
If you had just left the shithole called middle east alone they would have never come to Europe, they would have never lost their family members to your greediness for oil and they would have never gotten the idea to punish the west for invading their country.

Also since the US literally dictates how the Western world thinks, we would never gotten this cuckified by your Media teaching us "morals" through your faggy Disney movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNv11usVpcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And yet you call them "ally"

Yeah because our cucked politicians let themselves be controlled by the US' jew masterminds.

With your good relations with Turkey, you could've created Eurasian block with Russia and China, but instead you chose to support the shitty cucks from the Atlantic

They're also ruining the youth here through all this social media, snapchat, shitty rap songs and promiscious lifestyle.

yup and I hate my fucking government and germans for it. They are so fucking stupid that they don't even know their own history, most of them don't even know what the Stasi were.

Don't forget gene pool contamination

All we fucking learned in history was about hitler this hitler that. Always fuckign hitler.

I just wan't to go back to the times when russians were the niggers of germany, because atleast the russians are somewhat civilised.

I know, but it's never too late, mein freund.

>Waaaa capitalism won over my communism waaaaa

> Invite every shitskin in their country
> Ask for the rest of Europe to pay for it
> Say "Wir Schaffen das"
> ????
> Blame the Americans

You, Germans, are truly the niggers of Europe.

Pluralism is how humanity moves forward. Every single scientific and societal advancement has come as an indirect result of diversity.

If it isn't dr. Scheklstein

It was ultimately our choice to do this, so it's our own fault. We could have done it differently if we wanted to, for example shoved everyone who's caught trying to sneak into the EU into a camp on an island somewhere to wait for two years until the paperwork is done. I feel it's a waste of time blaming anyone else as what really matters is fixing this shit that's happening. Arguing about who to blame is just a distraction.

shut the fuck up cuck dont you have some shitskin bull to prep before he goes out and kills a dozen german (cucked) children?

why are you even here? fucking neck yourself cuck

Or, alternatively, you could defend your own countries and stop expecting America to do it for half of what you agreed to pay under the NATO charter.

FUCKING AMERICUCkS

Advancement comes from appropriation, competition and exchange between distinct groups, not (((diversity))).

But how I mean when was this decided that we would let them all in? It all happened so fast.

You're not wrong. Thanks to George W and his merry band of Neocons, we own this.

You cucks needed a kick in the nuts to remember who you are. I hope you revert to your 1940s aggression and do something about this, or else Germany will be another parking lot that was formerly a Mudslime nation.

>"Or, alternatively, you could clean up the mess we made"
you fucking cuck

Remember, real change starts with you

Try electing a leader who doesn't want to cuck you to death kek

i'm starting to think the mass migrations actual purpose is to fuck with europe so much the entire world wants to get rid of muslims. Making israel the only one in the middle east or some shit. Which is good on the other hand since we'll get rid off them from europe.

>If you had just left the shithole called middle east alone they would have never come to Europe

no Hans, the real reason is your own cuckfetish.

> electing Merkel
> probably re-electing Merkel
> not voting for someone like based Orban

take some responsibility Hans. the problem isnt that untermenschen want to come to your country. the problem is that you are prepping them yourself.

We don't elect them tho, they get elected by this fucking confusing party system.

>when the leaf calls you a cuck but it's still a fucking leaf

You guys really like to blame everyone else but yourselves don't you.

1. You voted for your own politicians.
2. Your country is America's ally in Middle East.
3. You chose to let the refugees in with open arms and legs.

>It's America's fault Europe is so cucked they opened the flood gates to third world hordes.
If you cucks shot anybody illegally crossing your border, you wouldn't have this problem. Don't blame us for you being a pussy.

We Americans don't believe our own media anymore. Once past the age of three, Disney no longer has any appeal.

At least pretend to have a mind of your own.

dude, don't blame Americans. We're already taking the blame for most of the destabilization, but it's the decision makers that allowed those operations. Can't really hate them as much because they were tricked into following an agenda from (((someone))) from another (((country))). Banking elites were in on it since the beginning and they don't really have a nation they call home.

Blaming America for all this is pretty silly. You're not blaming the people who truly are responsible for all this.

>american education

>I hope you revert to your 1940s aggression and do something about this,
amerikikes wont let it happen every person in this place should be ashamed for ruining germany

>blaming others for your problems
>instead of just admitting that you guys fucked up big time and fixing it
hans pls

>Serbia tries to defend itself from the mudslime threat
>get ready for a dose of good ol' 'murrican freedomâ„¢

I guess because there are no more jews in Germany you gotta blame us for your problems now?

>gets called out for calling people cucks
>resorts to the "AMERCIAN EDMUACATION XD" meme

>your greediness for oil

Yes goyim...the middle eastern wars were all for oil heheheh

It's not like we were planning to attack Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Iran since the 70s heheheheh

>leaf xD

>THINK OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN
>River of """"refugees"""" (aka, rapugees looking to culturally enrich random women's wombs)
>not a single woman or child in this river

you faggots fell for fdr and wilsons bullshit and ruined a whole country
APOLOGIZE

It's largely true but you guys were faggy even before Disney got jewed.

Only thing you're proving is that Canadian shitposters are getting worse and worse as time goes on.

Germans literally invited all of the refugees into Europe on behalf of all EU nations.
Blame yourself, cuckold.

Are you kidding, Germany you fucked over Europe 3 fucking times and how you managed to fuck Europe for the 3rd time without war its impressive I have to hand it to you speed bumps

Nah we wanted to have war, we waited for Japan to bomb us so we would have an excuse to join in.
Just like in the middle east we want war but we will wait for an excuse.

no, i'm proving how assblasted amerifats get when they're called out on themselves and their cucked international policies

We were warned about America being puppets to the illuminati, but we know now they were Saudi Arabia's puppets...

Saudi Arabia follows Wahabbi Islam, which is a babylonian death cult sect.

Saudi Arabia owns most of the Media.

Saudi Arabia is the illuminati....

Walt Disney is spinning in his grave

When he wakes up I hope he uncucks the media. We need someone like him to be alive again.

It was the Brits and French who originally fucked up ME

> It's not my fault I always loose wars I start
t. the eternally butthurt Teuton

I thought you amish weren't allowed to get on computers?

OP's attacking USA and Leaf wanna buy the fight.
Common, get out of USA's shadow for just once

This! Reality is harsh. A fat ugly Kraut bitch owns you and your country.

It's true tho, your army and troops have been helping (((them))) to toss shitloads into the fan since the 60s and they still take pride on it. They've been also shutting down veterans who know the truth and try to spread it. Who's to blame for that?

Somebody explain to me when this shit was decided, because I can't remember any vote on this, but I guess it's because my dumbass nation has turned into mindless zombies only caring about working and facebook.

Are you spamming this in every thread you dumb potato nigger?

Yep keep telling yourself that as you do nothing at all to fix anything at your own front door.

It's much easier than actually making a change

Last time I checked, we weren't part of the EU.

>be a shitskin nigger like us canada
no thanks chimp stop wasting your precious air time minutes posting on pol from your shit infested flavella

get rid of your jew puppeteers US and this world will maybe have a chance to turn for the better

>America is one person

>Merkel is becoming "based" now
>Dumb Americans are the true problem
Can we just stop this please?

from what I've heard Merkel was like
I'll take em in
I'm sure the people of not only Germany but all of the Eu nations will agree with me on this
I also heard she did not campaign on this

>implying im german
nope just someone who knows america is a jewish puppet
everyone with an american proxy should be be banned for calling other countrys cucked

We don't really give a shit as long as we have an excuse to start a war we will use it to fuck up a country.

Israel is our greatest ally.

How about you elect someone who won't cuck you?

All of them? And while they are at it they might install Merkels clone, right?

>Also since the US literally dictates how the Western world thinks, we would never gotten this cuckified by your Media teaching us "morals" through your faggy Disney movies.

Germany reaching WE WUZ levels of incompetence.

Seriously fuck America they are responsible for both German defeats and creation of Israel absolutely cancerous country

You're alright user.

>misplacing blame from EU into the US
>"this is calling out the US"
Opportunistically blaming the US for everything in order to maintain a form of "closure" for your inferiority complex really reduces your IQ range.

WTF can't you read I'm blaming this stupid fucking country for following america and I never said merkel was based. You dumb fucking illiterate german cuckboi.

I'd love to see dr Sheklestein explain the contribution of an average nigger ghetto to scientific advancement, on an issue that is somehow NOT related to the evolution theory.

thanks iowa your pretty good too

I don't think it's so much cucking, as outright sanctioning holy wars in the gaza strip.

6ZfC2h1y
I9D2qswL
What the fuck is this? Did the Zimmermann telegram finally get delivered?

That's precisely the problem, where's the pride in being a mad dog for the globalists? Not even your own people have taken benefit from it. Look how your brainwashed hippie liberal cucks treat your heroes of war.

I like that cosmic style randomly

I agree and we are sorry (although a lot of us vehemently opposed nation building in the ME). It's time for us to work together and fuck these people up.

>You fucking americans - especially the Jewmericans - are the real reason why everything's going to shit over here in Europe.
If you had just left the shithole called middle east alone they would have never come to Europe, they would have never lost their family members to your greediness for oil and they would have never gotten the idea to punish the west for invading their country.

>Also since the US literally dictates how the Western world thinks, we would never gotten this cuckified by your Media teaching us "morals" through your faggy Disney movies.

It was a plot start doing desert farming so when we went into space we would all be able to farm better I swear! /s

ITT; Eurocucks pretending they aren't controlled by the jews.

Eurocucks pretend the jews haven't been controlling them long before the US even existed.

Fuck yourselves you worthless, uneducated, nu-pol scum.

>Germans ruin Europe twice completely wrecking Western Europe's infrastructure
>America steps in after the second time and gives billions of dollars to help rebuild it
>We prevent the USSR from annexing you

>Delusional Eurocucks still blame us for all of their problems

You guys are fucking retarded and I unironically feel joy every time a Muslim commits a terrorist attack over there or rapes one of your women. You pompous faggots deserve every bit of it.

>allow every sandnigger into your country for muh minorities
>not have enough jews to blame for your own retardation
>blame the americans instead

lmao keep crying germcuck

Again we don't care we just want to star a war so we can fuck other people up. As long as the country we fought is destroyed beyond repair I don't give a fuck about the liberal cucks.

Hey, why don't kys? Soon or later there won't be any money in your little country and the same will happen to you, you fucking assholes

I mean look at these dumb hashtags, they are all so blind or afraid of what's going on around them.

We have no voice because the US took it by denazificating us denazifaction is still going on in schools btw.

>Opportunistically blaming the US for everything in order to maintain a form of "closure"
but you're the one doing that. even by denying america caused the destabilisation in the eastern hemisphere because america has played as the 'world's police' voluntarily after it stole nuclear technology from german scientists

fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

Those guys aren't heroes, they're mercenaries. Bottom of the barrel, alcoholics/gays/psychopaths who can't hold down a real job or are desperate to lick someone's boots. They're not proud to be soldiers, why should their citizens be proud of them. Nobody but rich nepotistic families and religious clerics want this war.

>You fucking americans - especially the Jewmericans - are the real reason why everything's going to shit over here in Europe.
obviously
defeated europe in 45 then exported their model of society over here
that's why everything sucks about as hard as over there - crazy libs, crazy immigration, crazy feminazis, democracy, the whole list

Hey look its the jew-polish-mexican-negro-swede mongrel talking.

beautiful
saved

admit it, you dickheads thought that Qatari pipeline sounded like a good idea. admit it, you could have just bought more oil and gas from Russia, but you thought bombing the everliving fuck out of Syria to save a few euros sounded like a cool thing to do.

this country is 60% white
the fact that americans can call other countrys cucked unironically is abhorrent
everyone is ripping on germany for takeing in "refugees" despite the fact the our fucking with the middle east is what caused it in the first place
germany died in 1918 they tried to push back in 1939 and what was their reward?
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZNv11usVpcs
everyone in this hellhole should be ashamed

We dictate what you guys think but we have Trump while you consistently vote for social democrats, greenies and Chris Dems? Alright