TFW Trump isn't going to drain the swamp

>We're going to drain the swamp... of corruption. Funny how that term caught on, isn't it? I told... I tell everyone-- I hated it. Somebody said, "drain the swamp." I said, "Oh, that's so hokey. That is so terrible. I said, "All right, I'll try it'." So, like a month ago, I said, "drain the swamp." Place went crazy. I said, "Whoa. What's this?" Then I said it again. Then I started saying it like I meant it, right? "
>"You people were vicious, violent, screaming, 'Where's the wall? We want the wall!' Screaming, 'Prison! Prison! Lock her up!' I mean you are going crazy. I mean, you were nasty and mean and vicious and you wanted to win, right?" Trump said during a stop in Florida last Saturday.
>Gingrich was told Trump “now says [the phrase] was cute, but he doesn’t want to use it anymore.”

welp. it was fun pretending Trump wasn't gonna fuck us while it lasted.
heil the eternal kike, they have won again.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dAtfPThAjQ9Ge6Mdh4b6Gg-xOPBqM&q=drain the swamp&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj19a3llobRAhUC4mMKHT5oDS4QqgIIKDAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

Nothing can ruin my joy over the fact that Hillary didn't win, and we were pushing for the winner. Nothing.

pretty much, i hope he discusses this in more detail. Im curious as to what changed his mind. I give him credit for his honesty. I just hope it will continue this way.

(((Who))) indeed

Trump is a business man, he sold himself and it worked. I have no problem with that. Hillary failed to sell her shitty product.

Hillary was never going to win bluepilled sheep. it was all a ruse.
>TRIGGERED
Why would you trust anything the kikes say anyway?

thats funny how you retards were posting the same memes but for hillary during the elections

admit it your life is so shitty you need to make up jewish conspiracies to brighten your day

Nobody on Sup Forums ever championed that phrase, not even /tg/, it was essentially normie bait and Bernout bait, so it's weird it keeps coming up here like it's some kind of kryptonite or an equivalent to Obama's CHANGE. Almost like the person who keeps spamming these threads and the same images and canned phrases isn't genuine

>Hillary failed to sell her shitty product.
No she didnt, you all ate it up. she was literally controlled opposition

>businessman

no, he was born into a jewish family with jewish connections, they pull strings and help each other out

You can find gigantic lists online about his connections to Soros, Rockefeller, the Rothschilds and the jews. He himself descends from a jew named Katherina Kober. All fo her kids went off to marry jews, except for Trumps grandpa who instead opted for being a "businessman" with the jews

Trump went to jewishs chools growing up, his parents died in a jewish hospital, his kids are all marrying jews, and he has won countless jewish awards, so has his father

this isnt 4D chess, hes just a kike

yes. we should have paid more attention to his kike relations (his family married jew scum, he makes it a point to do business with kikes) and his position on israel. in hindsight it's clear.

he's gonna rob us blind.

Well, the warning signs were there when he got people from Goldman Sachs and fucking Exxon.

Oh well, we'll see what happens.

>2011+6-11days
>No source
>Expecting me to believe this bait post
>SHIGGY
>DIGGY
>DOO

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=dAtfPThAjQ9Ge6Mdh4b6Gg-xOPBqM&q=drain the swamp&lr=English&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj19a3llobRAhUC4mMKHT5oDS4QqgIIKDAA

you dumbass shill

>No goy! There's no Jewish conspiracy

still can't believe he appointed the ceo of exxon to sos. wat.

He doesn't like the phrase.

He thinks the phrase is stupid.

Your quote indicates.. he thinks the phrase is stupid.

I think you're stupid.

>Says newt gingrich

Try harder

>Sup Forums pre-primary election:

Me: Hey guys some of the stuff Trump has been saying is kinda off.
>I love the Jewish people
>Beautiful jewish grandchildren
>No one is more pro-israel than I am
>Netanyahu is close personal friend of mine
>Give more money to Israel
>Grand Marshal in Jew York Jew parade

Sup Forums's response:
>SHILL
>SHILL
>CTR
>76D Space checkers
>Lol, go back to stormfront
>SHILL
>SHILL
>Hola, rato
>He's just pretending to like jews
>CTR
>SHILL
>SHILL
>DURR looks like I'll have to vote for Gary Johnson then, right?
>SHILL
>NICE TRY CTR
>Implying all candidates aren't owned by the Jews
>STFU kike lover
>SHILL
>SHILL

People posted for months trump was controlled opposition, lol he won oops I meant Hillary. Nothing isn't a conspiracy for you dumb faggots.

He always admitted it was a silly piece of rhetoric that just happened to catch on. He's already banned lobbyists from associating with him and his administration/transition which was 1/4 of the "drain the swamp" policy platform.

Impossible to know if those policies will be fulfilled once in office but of course OP knows that and this is a shill thread. It'd be like saying OBAMA BTFO HE DIDNT BRING HOPE OR CHANGE! It's just dumb, and not an argument.

>Trump's not even in office yet
>HURRRR Trump is backpedaling!

Fucking leftist cucks get the fuck out

Not an argument