What the fuck happens here?

What the fuck happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wsR5CUOjpiI
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Snow. And ice.

Sandbox for rich chinks

Natives, Chinks, "ALBERTA IS THE ECONOMIC ENGINE OF CANADA" meme fags, "wtf I hate the east" fags, drunkeness, oil drilling, paint huffing, Listerine drinking etc.

Penis in my face

The cold.

Basic income.

>Akulivik
What do you do for a living?
Absolutely nothing.
The average life up here is
>be kid
>go to school
>graduate
>become adult
>sit at home all day or go out hunting
There's only a handful of actual jobs out here and it's all basic services, and the Canadian government gives us money so we don't really have an incentive to go out and get a job. Regardless, most people aren't lazy. Nearly everybody goes out fucking around on skidoos every day hunting seals, we went whaling last week.
I just sit at home browsing the internet mostly but I go out for an hour everyday or the occasional trip around the region.

Oil and diamonds

Basic income aka welfare for lazy cunts at the expense of everyone else.

Welcome to inflation and indexed increases faggots

Listerine as in mouthwash? Why?

a drunken eskimo drives his skidoo into the sea

Diamond mines nigga

youtu.be/wsR5CUOjpiI

ITT: Faggots replying to a bot

Has alcohol in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

The northern part is an important part of regulating the global climate and has rich ocean and land ecology.

In years past it was the fabeled "north west passage." Scores of explorer expeditions looking for a route from Europe to the Pacific were lost there, famously Shackletons lost expedition.

As the climate has warmed, the passage has become more traversable, with moderate exploratory investments in oil, but nothing lucrative.

It's native American country and ecological habitat effectively, not a lot of white history there

Freedom...one of the last places you can just turn off the TV/Internet and say fuck the world this is my land.

Kill yourself

The Canadian Rockies also have one of the only fossil beds from the Cambrian left on the Earth.

Lots of fascinating species have been discovered there from the most important period in the development of complex life

absolutely fucking nothing