Civilized World

>Civilized World
>Must change thinking

What DOES he mean by this?

Make America Great Again

he means PC culture needs to get the fuck out, we have to point at the problem: muslims.

1. (Sociology) a human society that has highly developed material and spiritual resources and a complex cultural, political, and legal organization; an advanced state in social development
2. the peoples or nations collectively who have achieved such a state
3. the total culture and way of life of a particular people, nation, region, or period: classical civilization.
4. the process of bringing or achieving civilization
5. intellectual, cultural, and moral refinement
6. cities or populated areas, as contrasted with sparsely inhabited areas, deserts, etc

Switzerland?

West is best. Nice digits.

5th crusade confirmed.

>must change (it's way of) thinking
meaning it's time to deport/kill these shitskins

That the west needs to stop thinking of it as "isolated attacks" and as an attack on the country as a whole.

stop being such a cuck. Sad!

>What DOES he mean by this?
I think to work with Russia and co. together against ISIS would be a good start.

Why don't even liberals acknowledge there is a problem with islam? Christian extremists protest with dumbass signs on fag rallies and teach dumbass creationism shit, while Islam extremists throw gays off buildings, treat women like shit and want everything to be ruled by sharia law?

They need to stop taking in rapefugee migrants.

someone shot up a mosque

It is time to stop thinking of Muslims as human.

he means Europe must stop allowing in people who are against western beliefs

Anti-Muslim dog whistle I if I've ever heard one.

Make the West Great Again

what terrorist attack happened in switzerland

its not a dog whistle. muslims are the scum of the world and should be eradicated

Day of the rope incoming.

I'm going to herd the fuckers into the camps like cattle.

He's going to redpill Merkel

an african man (ghanan?) shot up a mosque of somalians. apparently, there's a lot of niggers in switzerland.

Well yes but trump isn't going to come out and say that directly now is he? Even the God Emperor isn't that based.

He means we have to acknowledge people from third world shitholes are in fact people from third world shitholes and can never be anything like us.

Equality meme, BTFO!

It means it's time to start making our environment openly hostile to the Muslim.

He means it's time to tell Islam apologists and PC culture advocates to fuck off.

He means stop being bluepilled you stupid faggot.

>there's a lot of niggers in switzerland.
>flag
aside. anymore than 1 is a lot.

You have to understand

Dubz get

He means the middle east isn't civilized.

>Turkey
>civilized

It was bound to happen really.

Less of:
>please everyone come into this country, I don't care who you are as long as you're brown
>Islam is a religion of peace
>if we kill our enemies they win
>it's racist to point out facts that this is a problem

More of:
>you can come into this country but only if you love it and want to help it prosper
>say it with me "radical Islamic terrah"
>if you try to fuck with us we will annihilate you
>these facts hurt your feelings and I don't give a shit because they're a problem and they need to be fixed

So... from a complete cuck to a slightly less complete cuck. As expected of a leaf.

Not my fault he isn't going to go "literally Hitler" or anything like lefties think he will.

You really want to know?

This is what he meant.

CRUSADING

>>Civilized World
>>Must change thinking
>
Sounds like he's not talking about you.

also
>turkey
>civilized

>turkey
>civilized

Sounds like a typical eu meme

It's time for more of pic related

Russian Ambassador was shot by mudslime.

You are like a little baby. Now watch this

Did she died?

Stop letting this shit happen and stop saying "bless you" like the terrorist attacks were just Arabs sneezing?

sauce?

>arabs sneezing
Kek

*its

It means we stand in solidarity with our fellow PoC. People of civilization.

Whites, East Asians, and Indians

>Indians

Nah.

Pls invade