Italy has been on the forefront of this shit crisis for quite sometime. What's the damage over there...

Italy has been on the forefront of this shit crisis for quite sometime. What's the damage over there? Are there a lot of mudslimes and niggers or do they just kinda cross through Italy to get to elsewhere?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Ethnic_groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We're fucking full. Full. Full.
Average italian % in a classroom is nearly 50%. We have more new immigrants per day than italian births.
ITALY IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE.
Not only Africans, but Bangladesh too.

Damn. Are most of the Africans in Italy north africans or blacks?

Did see plenty of niggers in Rome when I were there last year, more than in stockholm even

So 50% Italians and 50% refugees?

That means 0% white then

North africans are the most via the normal immigration. But in the last years, the number of blacks are incrementing (1000 per day during the good seasons, in winter nearly 300 per day).
As far as now, north africans are still the majority of them.

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

Africans and North Africans breed like cockroaches and make their home countries shitholes, why are people surprised they are inundating Italy?

>Average italian % in a classroom is nearly 50%
in what kind of shithole do you live? that's not even remotely true nationwise

Veneto, in the middle more or less.

Are there any signs of the situation improving?

Ofc no. How can we stop the boats without invading the countries? (Libya expecially).
And no one here has the balls for invading or simply help these people on their home.

Banks are failing

Look at all those women and children fleeing the poverty, famine and disease in their country.

how predominant are race mixing in Italy? Italian women strike me as relative conservative.

Not true, only 1 big bank is failing. The problem is that this bank (Montepaschi di siena) is famous here in Italy and control some other small banks.
Anyway, Europe will (as they did with Germany) help us probably, so the banks are not a problem.

that doesn't seem to be much of a thing, nigs just aren't integrated enough for that

Not a lot, girls i know are meeting other italians, but usually i see young womens meetings some blacks.

It's very rare.

They actually cross through Italy to GERMONEY.

In Italy there are a lot of them but they basically sell things on the streets.
The good thing about Italy, is that 80% of population is racist.

FUCK THIS THREAD.
GO HERE: WE FINALLY GOT THEM

RIGHT LINK:

80% racist? Idk where you live, but no.

Look at all those ethnic Syrians fleeing the civil war.

I live in Pisa but I'm from Sardinia. Like almost the italian anons here.
Students aren't racist because they don't live in the real word. Ask people who work, old people, or young ones.

Isn't the labor market more liberal? In Germany you have to wait years for your papers, in Italy they probably let you work the fields or stock shelves right away

In Italy we let them do the shit jobs for us.
Kek.

Sink the NGO boats. Fuck dude. Thermite or an oxyacetiline or underwater cutting tool. Do something about it. I mean hpothetically that is all you have to do to stop the rapefugees

For now Italy is just a land of transition, but not for long.

Renzi (PD) want to implement the "ius soli" (basically anchor babies).

A majority of M5S activists want to abolish the crime of illegal immigration (reato d'immigrazione clandestina).

Salvini (LN) on the other hand has talked about the Kalergi plans (dismissed as cospiracy theory.)

Television is full of left propaganda, a band of niggers called Soul System just won the music program X Factor (pic related.)

I was in Pescare last summer and a single mother i know wanted to marry a nigger immigrant.

Stop the NGO rscue boats. See my post above

I thought Grillo wasn't fond of illegal immigrants?

Kek, your whole banking system is fucked you've had no growth for 20 years. The Euro is killing your industry and your youth makes as much as a Bulgarian. Come on now Luigi.

I think that's a pretty big deal, it gives the guys something to do.

Poor immigrants live 8-to-a-house in nyc, london etc. and they usually do okay because even though it realistically sucks shit it's not el salvador or bangladesh

Long-term you'll probably end up with a population more like our chicanos if you let (controlled) illegal immigration happen

Italy 10 years ago was one of the countries most infected with foreign cockroaches I've ever visited, hands down.

>Elephant walks through porcelain shop
>Leaves shop
>Goes down the street
>Goes rampant on a Christmas market
>Are you guys OK in the porcelain shop?

Grillo has no power, M5S is controlled by a software association called Casaleggio Associati.

They are another corrupt tool of the globalists, but people don't realize that yet.

more like 90%

reminder: liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309

He told ya.. Kek

>but I'm from Sardinia. Like almost the italian anons here.
Sardinian here. Lots of black people working as shepherd here in Cagliari. I don't think people really give a fuck if you are black, brown or white as long as you don't bother them.

>reminder: liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1479914309

Man, the young generation is bluepilled as fuck. They have Bellofigo screming in their face that he is abusing our welfare and they think he is being "ironic."

The (fake) refugees are like 0.2% of the population, it really didn't make any difference, the problems are the north africans we already had before

i thought he was

I live in the south province and niggers are used as manpower by Mafia to steal cars and assault cash machines.

Fucking niggers stealing the southern italians' jobs

A shitload of africans sleeping outside in parks etc. when I visited Milan in the summer. The cops couldn't care less.
What happens with those nice black men?

No he wasn't, lefty really are defending a nigger that has such low IQ he sings about past with tuna.

more workers for the black market

Seriously crime was getting lower, now Mafia have more hands to do their dirty job. My city was getting really pretty in the last couple of years, fucking niggers ruin everything.

>veneto

Of course it's the niggers of Italy that are spewing nonsense

We should build a fence across the Mediterranean Sea.

Can you tell me about Como? It's where my great grandparents immigrated from. Has it been infected by migrants?

They keep trying to enter Switzerland and reach their """cousins""" in Germany but police bring them back. Things are gonna get worse soon when they pass an anchor baby law, than niggers will start spreading their genes here very fast.

Berlusconi had a treaty with Gheddafi to keep them out of our Sea. But Clinton got rid of Berlusconi with child prostitution accusations and you know what happened to Lybia.

I went to italy a year ago. In venice there were brown people everywhere trying to sell you garvage, chasing after girls(even ones that had their husbands present), and acting like retards and beggars. That city was a nightmare because the brown people (i dont know what ethnicity they are, i just know they arent northern italians) were everywhere and they always be in huge crowds. The only safe space from them was inside stores and on those boat buses theyve got over there because the tickets are so expensive. They were all over florence too. In rome i didnt see a single one of the browns. Rome was filled with gypsies though, especially the subway.

GIBSMEDATS

That nigger doesn't look Libian.

So does this mean I can't go to italy for vacation? I don't want to be lynched by the right winged pasta fags.

We should hang these people.
You don't have consideration and pride for the country that allows you to RIGHT NOW shitpost on this shitty website.
The country that allows you to eat, sleep and stay safe.
You dishonor openly hte cradle of much of the world's current civilization, laws, rights and power.
You bite the hand who fed you, but one day thet hand is going so slap you back.

Look like future Italians to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Ethnic_groups

According to Wikipedia, Italy doesn't seem TOO blacked. And while these numbers are from 2015, I can't imagine the sub-saharan number reached any higher than 600k, either.

Doesn't matter, the numbers that matter are population below 25 years old and birthrates.

Are there any statistics on that?

Not yet that i know.

Look at all those women and children