How different is Sup Forums from Islamic State?

Dawla al Islamiya

Simmiliar:
>hate jews, degenerates, trannies, faggots

>hate globalist companies, jews and US zionist led gov.

>keeps women in check, men are N1 in society

>religion education is mandatory, keeps the degenerations such as "feminism" and "liberal hippies" in check

>young men all over the world make hijra and unite to defeat the enemies(pol is multicultural pot of various people with 1 goal)

>music, drugs, alcohol, tobacco is banned

>all men are required to be ready for jihad to defend and expand its religion influence, unlike Cuckcristianity

Not simmiliar:

>Some degenerates in dawla fuck boys and donkeys, while some degenerates at pol fap to fur pictures and men crossdressing as women

>Bacon is forbidden in Dawla
Are we, the ISIS of West just like they are ISIS of Middle East? Young radical men ready to disband the globalist zionist led gov to establish their "land".

Are they, dare I say it, #ourguys????

best post

>its another muslims are bro-tier thread

I hate you and your faggot bait for making me answer this

>Hate jews, degenerates, trannies, faggots
Fine. But we don't murder them in the streets.

>Religion education mandatory
No. Most of Sup Forums would object to forcing religion on someone.

>Young men unite all over the world, just like Sup Forums! Multicultural pot with one goal!
Except that ISIS has only one culture, and that is the culture of militant Islam. Other cultures are not tolerated--they are forcible removed.

>All men required to be ready for Jihad
ahahahahahaha

Not sure if terrible ISIS recruitment attempt, or smear campaign by the MSM. Get fucked, pineapple.

>Except that ISIS has only one culture, and that is the culture of militant Islam. Other cultures are not tolerated--they are forcible removed.

>Fine. But we don't murder them in the streets.

Isn't that Based?

Yes, Sup Forums is the ISIS of the nternet.

There is a reason why everyone else on the internet hates Sup Forums. You are all cunts

I'm white

This
Fucking Jews man

Well but that's just how things work in the middle east. The root ideals are similar. I'm pretty sure that if I had been born a muslim, I would have joined ISIS. If we start the race war, you better believe I'm going to fight.

No, you pussy-ass faggot-ass cock-slurping sandnigger. This, this right here is why you need to be purged--because you would destroy all who are not like you, every person who does not conform exactly to your standards. It's precisely the same mentality that we hate so much from the left, that of being unwilling to live and let live.

What's more, is you are physically incapable of understanding that. There's not even a concept of "religious discrimination" or "Bigotry" or "Peaceful coexistence" in muslim thought. There aren't even words in Arabic for half the ideals that form the foundation of western society!

You aren't based. You aren't bro-tier. You aren't just like us. You are the opposite--you oppose individual freedom in the most violent of terms. You will kill and kill and destroy until nothing remains but Islam--because that is what your filthy book preaches, and that is how you think.

I hope you blow yourself up with your next IED.

Not giving up bacon and beer, fuck off Ahmet.

Sup Forums is about free expression, which manifests from western traditions.
IS might oppose some similar things but the things they themselves stand for suck. western civ really is the pinnacle of human civilization (even though it's regressing) thus far, Islam cannot compete

oh, and one more thing , pol is an imageboard of peace

>ISIS
>hates Jews

lolno

Thank you for replying in a manner much better than I could have. I fucken hate these scum, they deserve death like dogs. Why the fuck Europe is letting them in I'll never understand.

you wanna know the problem ?
we hate muslims more than everything you have in your list.
with the jews it is like a chess game and then you go home and the next day is another chance..
but you guys are as if you have some coyote who kills your animals until you kill him and his whole pack..if you don't do it he will go from animal to human if they are enough.
Parasites..nothing more

Because moslems are subhuman and tried to wipe out our ancestors in Europe. They're as bad as the Jews or blacks or any group.

>hate jews, degenerates, trannies, faggots
this board is full of faggots who would give anything to be fucked by some thai tranny with 'a feminine penis'
>keeps women in check, men are N1 in society
Sup Forums can hardly keep a woman at all, let alone in check
>religion education is mandatory, keeps the degenerations such as "feminism" and "liberal hippies" in check
christian religious education has the added benefits of keeping degenerate behaviour such as beheading innocents on the streets in check which is an added benefit to that barbaric """education""" given by the islamic cult
>young men all over the world make hijra and unite to defeat the enemies(pol is multicultural pot of various people with 1 goal)
Sup Forums can't even agree on whether italians are white or not let alone unite with a single goal
>music, drugs, alcohol, tobacco is banned
these things should not be banned. music is one of the greatest forms of art and a way for our superior culture to manifest itself. drugs sure, but fuck off are you banning our alcohol or tobacco
>all men are required to be ready for jihad to defend and expand its religion influence, unlike Cuckcristianity
this is true, the removal of the church's temporal power and the abandonment of faith by westerners is why the west is not defending itself from the invaders, but that is not the fault of the religion itself but instead those who are supposed to be following it but are not doing so.

kys sandnigger

If this is what you think of the person you think the average Sup Forumsack you are threading in those islam thread too much. Most of us lust after a good fight with them.

Islam isn't the truth.
Christianity is.

Russia once had to make the same choice.
Pro tip: Russians are famous for drinking now.
Ottomans once had to make the same choice.
Pro tip: Where are they now?

This. They are literally servant to isreal.

We aren't getting weapons, funding and training from the CIA or Mossad.
That's a hint
Make with the weapons funding and training you fucknuts.