QUICK How do I get into burgerland and enlist before the nationalist/gloablist war begins ?

QUICK How do I get into burgerland and enlist before the nationalist/gloablist war begins ?

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet
usa.gov/become-us-citizen
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Marry a desperate fatty.

Establish residence and go to your local Walmart or McDonald's and find a recruiter

You're Canadian get in a Car drive to the border and say youre going to visit a national park, go to recruitment center.

Nigga you weak.

I kinda like that idea. Too bad shes going to cuck me while Im deployed.

What happens once I present my leaf ID ?

walk south

They commend you for being a patriot and give you a free number 4 and an M4 Carbine.

I don't want to marry you user

>a free number 4
>double quarter pounder with cheese

Classic. It's a good deal, OP. Take it.

Should I bring my leaf high school dipolma ?

They may even super size it if he can tell the recruiter when the eagle sleeps.

Does USA allow citizenship through service?

Gay marriage is the only way. Should be easy for you, leaf.

Yes.

uscis.gov/news/fact-sheets/naturalization-through-military-service-fact-sheet

>super size it

Super sizing was a brief meme that McDonald's quickly realized the error of their ways. Just order a second one like a true capitalist.

This, I would love to move to the USA, help out random people, live off what little I can afford or scrounge together and wait for what is going to happen soon..
But how?

It seems like you guys are really serious. First off you need to be a citizen of the United States for Canadians I'm sure it's not that difficult, go to a US embassy or visit this site. usa.gov/become-us-citizen once you're a full citizen then you can speak to a recruiter there is no easy way to get around becoming a citizen

The government will no accept service time for citizenship. Well maybe during a draft to incentivze people who non citizen.

quick! tell me where the eagle sleeps!!

I am one of you

but what about Seems like service may get you a citizenship if you meet the requirements or something , if you scroll a bit further there are form to request citizenship if you are already enlisted , even though I believe its the same form for everyone.

You need permanent resident status to enlist as a non citizen

Why do you want to fight for the globalists?

Thanks for the advice, user. Ill try it with your mother.

oh, makes sense then. Seems like for a leaf its easier to just become a citizen and enlist afterwards.