Leaf blowers must be banned

Pol we need to band together to ban these awful devices.
>ruin mornings
>spew gas into our neighborhoods
>almost all these people are illegals who use these
>lazy
>kicks up all the dirt and pesticides and u breathe

day of the leaf blower is coming

Checkd n kekd
DAY OF LEAF

Sneaky Canadian.

Could you be a more lazy fuck

They don't do shit, they blow the fucking leaf on to neighbors yard, then the neighbors mexican ghostbusters blow the same leaf back to where it came from! Just rake it up and put in a bin instead of using the mexican bagpipes for fucks sake. Brilliant for job security, I guess. Just another jew trick.

The greatest con ever played on American soil.

>inb4 mapleniggers will debate this

Let's just get rid of leaves alltogether

they really are terrible for the environment

Chekcd

>mexican with leaf blower at 7am
>the california alarm clock

>gets rid of leafs
Ya fuck off OP

Fuck off Canadian proxy poster, your day will come.

Don't pay for shitty Mexican labor then. Honest companies blow the leaves into piles and take them away with 40hp vacuums.
Over all its stupid to do.
People want an artificial looking yard and takes tons of potential nutrients away from soil.

If we ban them then how will I fly my plane?

>not a single leaf ITT

Cringe

>lazy
Oh look at you paying someone else to do it instead yourself.

Shut your mouth. Take your leaves. Fuck your wife. Punch a leaveblower in the back of the head.
Leaf blowers were invented as an underground economy to destroy our fabric of life, from peaceful quiet in our homes to hoards of Mexicans casing our houses in the early morning hours.

>Brazil

Kek

>won't do the job.
>Get someone to do it for you.
>Call them lazy.

Nice logic bro

Logic hasn't reached u yet
>do own yard work
>with a rake
>btfo

I have always done my own yardwork (MAGA). It's the neighborhood that is addicted to the leaf blowing jew.

'murrica

>t.canadian in New England
Trust you to advocate the banning of humanities' only defence against the leaf

So how is this a problem ?

Since you all do your yards with rakes and there is no leaves left to be blown.

>be a man
>have pride

I feel bad for you. It's almost like society has failed you, but instead it's quite the opposite.

Pray fo dem

While that you dodge the question with some pseudo intelectual rhetoric.

t. leaf

kek

Could you?

I think they already got banned in Austria, not sure though.
Several neighbors would use them constantly. Haven't heard any for a long while now (none at all this autumn).

I support this
leaf blowers are too dangerous in the hands of ordinary citizens

If you possesed basic reading comprehension the answer to your question lies within the thread.
Basically, you HURF'D DURF'D and equated us raking our own yards to our neighbors raking their own yards.

Yes, we need to ban these foul devices.

If we get rid of leaf blowers, then you won't know when spics are sneaking up on you. You need time to lock your doors.

Nice proxy, leaf.

I'm holding the pattle. Califag here. Most leafblowers here than anywhere

No, i'm calling those who won't get their fat asses to work hipocrites for hiring leaf blowers and complain about them. You know there are many here in this thread.

Nice fake pic! Clearly shopped.. the French, UK and German guys are not Muslims. We all know those are Islamic countries.

No one here hires Shit tier workers who don't pay taxes to cause noise and air pollution. . I hope

is that one guy supposed to have his dick out?

Oy vey

They can be nice, but people constantly overuse them. You don't need to break it out and blow one fucking leaf across your lawn for thirty minutes. And usually they're just blowing their fucking leaves in the street or right over onto your property.

hmmm, maybe you're right

why can't they just use fucking rakes like normal people?

Pick up a damn rake! Don't be a pussy!

>look outside
>it's fucking raining no one is gonna make noise today, right?
>go try to take a nap
>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRBBBRRRBRRRRRR

I hate to be like Ashton Kutcher here, but I honestly think I'm less lazy while taking a nap than some fag using a leaf blower.

Alright, Brozil. I agree with the point you were initially trying to make in this thread, I just don't understand how you seemed to jump to 'if you rake whats the problem?'. There are still people that don't rake and they blow that shit in my neighborhood.

Kekem

WITNESSED

DAY OF RAKE SOON

ITT: CIDF shills

What is it with illegals and leafblowers? Here the migrants use them too. It's not even really efficient because I am faster than those chuckle fucks even with a rake. Also it kills small animals and stresses the birds.

It's the illusion of work. An illusion of a hard working man. Like a mirage with sound

Leaf blowers are more like high tech brooms used for cleaning stadiums. I've never used one for leaves before

Let them rake

>Clear your yard of leaves with a leaf blower in 5 minutes
>Spend 3 hours raking and bagging leaves
Hmmm... I wonder which I'm gonna do on my weekend.
Maybe you should stop being such a luddite cuck OP

nice proxy leaf

I guess the leaf blower just disposes of the leaves on it's own? Or are you a nigger that blows it all on the street and calls it someone else's problem?

Actually I blow them into the park across the street from my house

Using a leaf blower is one of the highest forms of cuckoldry fuckin normie

A "yes" would've been sufficient.

Ur mum is a leaf blower if u know what I mean ;)

>THIS
IT'S AFRAID!

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON!

you can blow me first

>Mexican bagpipes
Fucking kek

No leafs here faggots

Your the type who'd rather be friends with the most left leaf there is over a moderate to extreme alt right American aren't you. I smell justice cooking for social warriors. Get out of here.

BR 650 is best BR

I use them to blow snow desu

For leaves, I rake.

I can't believe no one has called them wetback jetpacks yet.

Disappoint.

What the fuck? I just kekd my pants.
I will rake u into oblivion leafcuck

Acceptable practice

Just start with the liberals plz.

Chekm n kekm

Libs are the problem desu. Agreed.

>wetback jetpacks
fuck me how have I lived in the southwest for 30 years and never once heard this

you just changed my fucking life

I worked for a guy that insisted wood areas on the property be cleared of leaves and then wondered why the soil erosion was so bad

>I lived in the southwest for 30 years and never once heard this

probably because the southwest isn't full of racist pieces of shit

your mom is a leaf blower, if you catch my drift

xD

nice proxy Hoser.

it took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about, because you faield to use the proper name for that device:

Mexican Bagpipes.

but, no, we will not be banning them, and even if we did, that wont save you from The Day Of The Rake