Julian Assange has been Assasinated

The post and the thread this image was in disappeared so I'm making a new one.

Since there's MASSIVE disinformation, censorship and blacklist campaign being carried out by western intellegience agencies, what are the alternatives if they seriously take down the entire internet just to stop this information from getting out?

I'd also like to point out that the pedophilia ring being found out which was dubbed "pizzagate" is more and more seemingly being linked with the files if the massive shitposting campaign being carried out whenever such threads pop up are any indication.

Remember to disregard dissidents and shitposters, they are literally only bots and infiltrators trying to hit the post limit and get the thread autosaged

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/5-signs-julian-assange-missing-dead
youtube.com/watch?v=RvClpuFmfm0
findingassange.com/?
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit nigger, this is big

Can't read that shit nigger

THIS

BUMP THIS SHIT

Yea, some of us have been saying this shit since oct.

Bamp

I'm intrigued.

Good

He served his purpose. Don't need him fucking up the Trumpenreich

If it turns out he's alive, it's time to drone strike him

>Russia is bad because they like kill political enemies and stuff! I'm glad they don't do that shit here!
normalfags literally believe this

Kek knows he is alive

Every thumbnail I click from Sup Forums 404s and won't enlarge on my phone. Coincidence?

bump

Was having the same on my PC a few hours ago

This is true.

Julian is dead. We should phone the ecuadorian embassy staff and record their response when beeing asked.

Also offer them a fake reward of witness protection + 5m$ for written testimony to the cia\m16.

We are the fbi or interpol

yournewswire.com/5-signs-julian-assange-missing-dead

JULIAN IS DEAD. MANY OF US HAS KNOWN FOR A WHILE!

youtube.com/watch?v=RvClpuFmfm0

He was interviewed on fox days ago you fuck

open it in a new tab and zoom in

I for one am done with this pizzagate shit. I know its real and theres a bunch of demonic diddlers running our countries but what can we do? You think you can just stop these people without putting your life at serious risk? I know you people arent selfless you are just too stupid to realize that digging deeper is like digging your own grave.

How the hell does this have

delete this

Wasn't it a phone interview though?

him and his 4D jacket are still alive guys

in this clip he is casting spells like a boss

F

I knew he was dead

because it is disinfo tactics, to lessen support for Assange.

Some of us don't mind digging that grave.
Face it, you have lost. Your days are numbered.

what is this? a photo for ants?

HE'S DEAD YOU SHILL. STOP HONEYPOTTING PEOPLE INTO DOWLOADING THE COMPROISED FILES.

REEEEEEEEE FUCKING SHILLS

Whatever happened to findingassange.com/?

They said they would release documents if not given proof of life.

Claimed they were given proof of life and posted a video.

The video does not work and no one has seen it.

Can we meme this to life? RIP HARASSANGE

GO TO ASSANGE.NET

HE'S DEAD

IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO SINK IN.

Julian Assange isn't a real person. He is just cgi. Watch out for the next speciel effect that will take his place (anti-christ).

I have a couple serious questions I'm trying to wrap my head around.

At this point, Assange is far too high profile to just go in and kill. Particularly in today's communications environment. If he is indeed high profile enough that they consider his murder to prevent the release of whatever information he had, would his murder not be an admission of guilt in itself? As in, the information was so damning, we had to go in and take out Assange because it was far far better than the alternative. How can they expect anyone to fall for that or have that just be swept under the rug? They had to have factored that into their analysis. Would a Trump victory, as an example, be enough (in their minds) to attempt to sweep it under the rug?

Also, are these apparent people who are in possession of these files just too scared to release them? Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they shouldn't be scared or their not justified to be scared shitless. Or have we not reached their preset amount of time that they arranged to wait for proof of life? Or are the majority of them compromised themselves and we're betting on like only 2 or 3 of them being loyal left and they're just so terrified they don't have the balls to do it? Suicide basically.

Im not ctr and desu you guys are doing gods work. good luck

>would his murder not be an admission of guilt in itself?

HABEUS CORPUS

He is gone. Even if we never see him again and only get soundboard interviews, people will still say he is alive.

He's been ghosted. But it won't sink in for some time.

Just everyone go one Twitter and Facebook and all that and just type, "Julian Assange is dead."

Someone will be forced to respond.

remember the day when his internet got cut off, that's when they got him, someone post the picture of the armed men outside the embassy that day.

it was clear as day that they got him that day.

>Someone will be forced to respond.

They will cite the hannity interview and a cat pic as proof of life.

They will come up with excuses why he hasn't come to the balcony. He's dead, but they can't believe it. Watch, you'll see them saying he's still alive a year from now, even though he ain't.

This is a mind war lad. We're losing

Perception IS reality folks. Whatever they want us to believe, they will make us believe regardless of what the "truth" is.

Truth is illusion, and their illusion is the truth.

On the spectrum.

Oh look, it's fucking NOTHING!!!!!!1

Is Justin innocent or was he in on the assassination? I feel like he is the type of guy that acts all innocent, but would then pull the trigger himself.

Well he is Fidel Castro's son so it wouldn't surprise me

Im about 85% sure he's dead

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Rip silver fox

Unless this just happened Assange was on Hannity like last week.

bump

we need to keep this up lot of Americans getting home from work and can probably help. If it's not one of the most elaborate LARP I have ever seen, then we need to keep this bumped. We are being slid hard, there is bots too some are obvious.

RIP
may the government fucking burn for it.

[F]
Geralt of Wikileaks, a modern hero

FFF

DESU I don't think he is dead. But he's certainly locked up in some hole and being tortured

this has been explained time and time again, it was an actor with a digital makeup, not Assange

stop spamming this bullshit you fucking dumbshits

more info about wikileaks being compromised

>Assange is far too high profile to just go in and kill
you wish

The same people who want him dead also control the media, its a matter of simply not reporting on Julian Assange. At all.

When was the last time you saw a major news article about Julian Assange?

why is this a gif?

What exactly are we gonna do about this?

Wow that proves it.

To anyone getting involved in this shit, do it if you want/can, but be sure to know you're going into it head first

If you don't know what you're doing (I mean as in the very least, you don't know what a VPN is, or never used one, etc) then steer clear of this shit

>L.A noire doubt.jpeg

No idea desu m8, I just saved it from aways back in what I thought to be a LARP thread because I wanted to have it for later just in case it was true. I never knew it was a gif since it doesn't move. That is odd

keep spreading the information

just look at "pizzagate", it started at Sup Forums but now its gradually being recognized in mainstream media, one user already sacrifised himself to get it on the news by going to that pizzaplace with a gun. There was already news reporting painting it as "fake news" in a effort to make the public ignore it, which is failing needless to say.

don't steer clear of this shit, they are fucking retarded if they literally try to go after anyone who investigates this shit

Erase the m at the end of the url. If it's still a 404 try changing the extension to png.

The most simple and obvious proof is that if he was in the embassy he would just walk up to the window. Everyone is seriously concerned why would he be playing games? And why were there police at the embassy? It's undisputable

>The most simple and obvious proof is that if he was in the embassy he would just walk up to the window. Everyone is seriously concerned why would he be playing games?

This is the most damning thing. He's already been at the window several times so stop the "risking his life" shit.

Bump cause I wanna know as much as possible about this.... whether the evidence points to RIP or not. PLZ KEEP THIS GOING ANONS

Fucking LARPers

CIA is known to use prisons in countries like Jordan so they can legally torture people in interrogations.

KeK is with you bro. Yes it sounds like horseshit but most things happen on a metaphysical level. How do you think US dirt primates have created such things and dream of more than our programming. Think about it, keep the energy up.

Did Pamela Anderson poison him? What if any was her role in this?

killed by pamela anderson. I hope he at least got a blowie

bump for DAK

bump for truth.....burn the establishment to the ground!

>dead man's switch
>requires physical travel and manual activation

Are they retarded?
A dead man's switch is supposed to be something that automatically happens if not actively stopped by a living person.

Fun fact, most nuclear weapons systems are on one.

Hilary Clinton's third bomb, it activates when someone tries to reveal her corruption.

Read more closely. They say the dead man's switch was intercepted. There was massive internet fuckery that day on a global scale. They didn't expect this to happen. It is their emergency plan that requires physical travel and manual activation.

Im with Thats some bretty shitty ded guy flipper thingy

RIP Assange.

It was the largest global internet malfunction since the web has existed. There was no huge massive media coverage but it did happen. I think we can give the benefit of doubt if ex-wikileaks says it was unexpected shit.

Please watch.
youtu.be/ohmajJTcpNk

Gifs are lossless and anything with a small color palette can manage razor-fucking-sharp images like that at a teensy 210kb.

That said, webp when?

guys im scared

(((they))) are trying to slide this thread

i'm hoping he'll be back in january

truth is not an illusion you friggin jew

truth is truth. To say otherwise means you're one of "them". Fuck you faggot

F

HIllshill can't even act right, go back to buzzfeed.

ok single best proof he's dead, what is it?

that's so stupid. all that would have to happen is for some durka to set off a small bomb to launch all that country's nukes. i'm not really for disarmament but dead hands are fucking retarded.