Blond North European men having sex with dark haired Mediterranean women

What is your opinion on this issue? Is it ok? We had a great discussion on this topic yesterday. Let's continue it.

I literally do not care where other people stick their dicks

You are autistic if you do

As long as it's not a nigger/sandnigger I don't give a shit.

yea, but would you
they both look white(enough) to me

I would have sex with woman in pic.

Sex procreation you sperg. I don't want to fill the world with non-whites but I don't mind one getting me off.

>Calling others autistic when you're incapable of even fully understanding all the factors at play here.

No, it's not just a matter of people sticking their dicks where they want.

It's that blond North European men are effeminate and cannot make good father figures.

I'm a med man and if I saw my beautiful dark haired daughter with a blond Nordic man, I would have her end the relationship immediately.

>yea, but would you

I'd stick my dick in anywhere that was clean at this point

>, I would have her end the relationship immediately.

>implying she'd listen

Autism in action

I agree 100% but this board is full of people who dont leave there basements long enough to see a brown person so they are terrified at the thought of mommy getting her tendies pushed in by The black man down the road a bit.

Fuck off you wanna be african

My pink uncut cock is more african than you will ever be faggot

Why wouldn't it be ok? Fucking cuck.

Also Mediterraneans are the biggest faggots ever, any nordic man would pummel you into submission and then not only fuck your daughter, but also your wife and sister

t. shlomo goldfieldstein

>i can't get pussy and i project this in weird ways trying to make it some sort of a important social issue

>let's talk about this

let's not

Even animals?

Really? You had a great discussion? On whether blond men can have sex with dark haired women?

What's to discuss?

Seriously

Even the most racist racist would have trouble getting worked up about something so petty. Yet you had a 'great discussion' about it?

Join the real world. If you have any friends in real life would you ever discuss this with them? What kind of person does this make you look like? Even if there are legitimate grievances about race (e.g. Germany's open doors policy) - do you think this discussion is worth having?

You are the right wing equivalent of SJWs arguing ridiculous stuff like 'gender doesn't exist'. Saying stuff like this is basically a parody of what little credibility 'alr-right' or whatever you want to call it is

Fuck off you autistic virgin. Get out in the real world and meet these 'dark haired mediterranean people' you're demonising

so petty

As long as they are White Europeans I dont care. If I lived in Germany or some other country with a specific european ethnic majority I would maybe think differently.

>they are terrified at the thought of mommy getting her tendies pushed in by The black man down the road a bit.

Yes, she would listen because unlike North European men, Mediterranean men raise their daughters to respect the authority of their fathers.

They're a solid bunch, don't have to be worried about regression to the mean. Don't see why anyone'd have an issue with it.

Europeans can mix with eachother IMO. More of Europe is white than light brown so all it will do is make us whiter than vice versa.

What about Black men fuking blonde Nordic women?

Only two rules: No beta, no anglo.

FILES FOUND
DUMP INCOMING

>praise kek

Mediterranean men are Moorish rape babies.

>Mediterranean men raise their daughters to respect the authority of their fathers.

Then why would she be dating a Nord in the first place?

Cucked again

>I know absolutely nothing about Europe

>checking your own digits

you seem upset

Meds are White, so are North Euros.

/thread

>Really? You had a great discussion? On whether blond men can have sex with dark haired women?

Another autistic retard not understanding the topic of the thread on a deeper level.

>Get out in the real world and meet these 'dark haired mediterranean people' you're demonising

If you had a basic understanding of the English language, you would realize that I "demonizing" North European men, not Mediterranean women.

thats how I doggy do it

>pic related is considered "nordic" on modern Sup Forums
nuke this board already

I dont care, meds & nords are the same race, just different sub-race, or whatever its called.

Ofcourse i dont want any european girl to fuck a nigger, asian or a spic.

Italian women love me for some reason
Maybe it's because Italian men are very childish

Blond and blue eyed btw

hahaha he's fucking dead

>true european x true european

all fine. anglojews get the fuck out.

If my daughter brought home a nordcuck, I would be just as upset if she brought home a nigger.

As long as they're both white, who gives a shit?

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

Give me one good credible reason why white men shouldn't have sex with dark haired women.

If this is what you believe, the burden of proof is on you to persuade others why you're right, as this is certainly not a popular view even among extremely right wing people

get these blonde savages away from my swarthy south euro qts reeee

>Lithuanian
>Poor education

Checks out desu

Paul Walker was black when he was buried.

Well, I'm a mix of both so I could care less. It isn't really an issue either.

Worst Thread Ever

This

>LARPing as some kind of caesar
lol

I am glad i have my nordic genes from my dad and my med genes from my mom.

Ask a tacoburner anything

>me being unable to get snatch is a deep issue lads
>misgeneation and shit

well, at least it's not an 1 post by this ID bot-thread

Please stop you autists

>That pic
back to
>>>/school/

I know that feel

She rides and sucks like a champ

>RACE MIXING IS SPOOKY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't care as long as the parents raise the kid right.

If my daughter was impregnated by a snownigger, I would be a very sad man. North European men cannot make acceptable father figures.

It is a matter of them being weak and effeminate, which means my grandchildren would be raised in a home without a strong paternal authority. This familial arrangement always produces weak, homosexual, and liberal men and women who are whores or have no moral convictions to speak of.

I can substantiate my argument by (a) referring you to the fact that the concept of paterfamilias does not exist in Northern Europe, and (b) by referring you to the differences between Northern Europeans and Southern Europeans from the perspective of evolutionary biology as argued by Dr. Kevin B. MacDonald.

>posting this same thread several times per day, multiple days in a row
Why?

Another jewish divide and conquer thread.

yea right twink

Dark hair and especially dark eyes just turn the dial for me. I can't explain it.

Fuck off. You already have good looking women, stick with your own kind cucks.

This is actually only the second time and I did it because the original thread was a major hit full of thought-provoking discussions.

If you have nothing to contribute, don't post here.

>It is a matter of them being weak and effeminate,

you mean like making posts about how much you hate nords?

Now even Southern Europeans aren't white enough? Holy shit OP smoke a joint or something.

>original thread was a major hit full of thought-provoking discussions.
>deleted after ~50ish posts
Go outside.

Oh shut up and stop making up bullshit. You weren't even there. That thread made it to around 300 posts.

>Now even Southern Europeans aren't white enough?

The underdeveloped reading comprehension skills of some of you Sup Forumsacks is just astounding to say the least.

Yah same here. I think that's why modern northern euros are so obsessed with Vikings and biker clubs because once long ago they were virile but have since evolved into the peace loving nations of Europe and kissless virgins in America. I'd be annoyed if my daughter was dating some femmy blonde guy with his granola parents being all passive aggressive around the dinner table eating catsup piled on some American BBQ ranch dressing slop food they all seem to love so much.

>referring you to the fact that the concept
And you had the gall to criticise my comprehension of the English language

Whatever, do you even have a daughter? Referring me to some fringe book which I'm never going to look up. Making daft generalisations about a whole half of a continent. Making daft generalisations about producing 'liberal' men and 'whores'. I don't know why I replied to this thread in the first place

Don't you see what a parody you are? Don't you see how you're just the opposite end of the spectrum to green haired feminist transqueer LGBTQ black lives matter liberals - and just as ridiculous? Don't you see how far removed your views are from even the most fringe groups? Would you have this discussion with other people in real life?

>DO NOT ENGAGE TRIPCUNTS
>DO NOT REPLY TO TRIPCUNTS

I see through your meta false flag

you want people to post "who cares they are all white"

then people will reply

> white

and then the jews make profits off the iraq war

>trip
wew la..

>Australia
Nevermind.

>trip

Oy vey

>reasonableness on \pol

Whew lad

>DUDE I'M SUPER WEIRD ABOUT SEX AND HAVE UNRESOLVED ISSUES WITH IT

just sage this fucking inane bullshit

You probably think Southern Europe is all like some Sicilian village in 1931. Silly ameridumb.

Of course, you didn't bother to actually inquire as to what I was getting at in my post because the truth is that you saw something you don't like/agree with or something that offends you and you immediately resorted to calls for censorship exactly like an SJW. Whether you are, in fact, an SJW or not, I don't know, but you're certainly acting like one.

A specific response to you complaining about my generalization of northern Europe: I think an argument can be made that Northern Europeans are essentially incapable of handling certain challenges from outgroups. Looking at Northern Europe today is proof enough of that.

East Europeans should be banned from posting on Sup Forums.

Brunette whites are the better looking out of the Caucasian family desu.

Go to Spain, Portugal, Italy or Greece, and you'll see what I'm talking about. They even look good without eyeliner too, whereas Nordic blonde women look as pale as fuck without it.

North African, Arab, and Persian Caucasian women are fine too. Same with South Western Russians near and in Georgia and Armenia

I think that the worst Caucasians in terms of looks, are the Celts. Especially the Irish.

Snowniggers behave just like niggers when it comes to taking women from other races/subraces.

Just look at this photo. It screams..."muh dick. we be takin yo fine dark haired south european bitches"

This, In a way.

I've been across Europe, and Scandinavian men (as well as the women) are very quiet and feminine. An women don't like feminine men, unless it's a beta provider she end up cucking on.

I wouldn't want my daughters mixing with a Nordic either desu. I wouldn't be extreme as you though. But I do get your point

Italian woman

Mediterraneans are mudbloods. Might be good for fucking if clean, but not worthy of giving heirs.

i support this.

blanda up

Kek
Nice meme thread
Mediterranean men can cuck every ethnicity on this planet, from Northern Germanics, to subsuharan Africans and several Mohammedan tribes
The Southern European is literally an overall aesthetic breeding machine, with the body of an Atlas and the face of Apollon, no one can compete
Mey myself as Southern Europe; have unironically free choice of selection in German bars, no joke
Remember, i am not stating that Notherners are ugly they are very handsome people, male and female, but they mostly lack masculinity

But your country has mixes of Mongolian in it.

You can't talk about 'mudbloods' unless you're a Swede living there.

I wouldnt mind if you take them all (I speak for the portuguese).

Your loss. Who the fuck has a fetish for goblins anyway?

>cuckposting
lol

who is this arab cutie?

Anything wrong with a slav having sex with an Irish

from the scandinavian dudes I've seen in Lisbon they all seem normal

stop being a jew

Yeah sure... but we are discussing women, not men.

>Southern Europeans are "masculine"

Ridiculous meme with no bearing in reality at all...in reality we are just more friendly and funny than northerners.

>you didn't bother to actually inquire as to what I was getting at in my post because the truth is that you saw something you don't like/agree with or something that offends you
No, the reason I didn't inquire is because I couldn't be bothered. Do you think I find this issue as important as you do? Even if you were right (that ALL Northern Europeans are whatever you say the are) - so what? What do you want to do about it? Like I said at first, this is such a petty issue and the very fact that you feel the need to argue it (I guess I'm not much better for engaging you) shows how far removed from reality you are.

I don't care about the issue, hence why I can't be bothered to look up your one source. I'm criticising YOU as a person for getting fixated on such a daft issue. I'm criticising YOU for being a parody. I'm criticising you for taking seriously an ISSUE that the mainstream population simply don't (and shouldn't) care about.

What do you hope to gain by convincing me and other people that Northern Europeans aren't good people or whatever? Take a look at yourself

As long as they settle down with same race women.

Well that's exactly my point. It's still a trait that women like in men. Men who're energetic etc.

Meanwhile, Scandinavians seem to be extremely ''shut in'' and shy people

what a faggot

You admit you don't care about this issue yet you come into this thread to insult me and others who wish to engage in a fruitful discussion about it. Ok tough guy. Typical snownigger being a keyboard warrior.

It is your biological imperatives which have manifested themselves in abject self-destruction and self-loathing. I am not in the least afraid of you nor any of your race. You who are subjugated - willingly - by illiterate Moor swine, handing over your taxes to your corrupt political class so that refugees and other filth may live like kings on your dime. You who cower as foreigners murder your people in your own streets, only to make excuses on their behalf and condemn those who dissent. What world do you live in where you think you can pretend to be tough? It's laughable, honestly.

>I'm a med man and if I saw my beautiful dark haired daughter with a blond Nordic man, I would have her end the relationship immediately.
I'm not an SJW by any means but I can see why they say the things they do in response to statements like this - who cares as long as she's happy? And how would you 'have her end the relationship' exactly?

You clearly don't have a daughter (you have to have sex first). But if you did, she'd hate you. You criticise northern Europeans as bad parents for being too liberal but this is much worse. Again, it's the extreme opposite end of the spectrum.

So many examples here of your mindset being out of sync with normality - it borders on insanity. I hope you are a troll