So what's the consensus on this guy? Is he really a philosopher?

So what's the consensus on this guy? Is he really a philosopher?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol no

inb4 not an argument

I think he's pretty good

>consensus
Think for yourself goddammit!

I like his discussions on feminism, immigration, and the left. I haven't listed to his religion talks because I don't care.

Pretty based. Wish he would stop sucking off his alt-lite buddies though.

>inb4 kids crying about how he's not a real philosopher because he doesn't waste his time in a libtard infested university where his reach would be a fucking fraction of what it is now

his opinion on single motherhood is biased

came here to post this.

He's a decent entertainer, but he really isn't a philosopher.

I hope you mean based
Single motherhood is a real problem for society

SPANKING VIOLATES NAP REEEEEE

He's a bullshit artist. He lives off of the donation of others. Isn't he part jewish?

No.
Stefan Molyneux is a race realist and a rationalist, not a philosopher.

Yes, but just barely.

No.
He even has no arguments.

He's a cheap opportunist riding the coattails of Trump like Scott Adams Cernovich and the rest of these clowns are.

Coulter is the exception because Coulter had these positions long before Trump read her book and decided to use her watered down stances to run on.

nah he's just a jaded old guy that stumbled across Sup Forums

What did his mother actually do to him? Did it go beyond just being a shitty parent? Genuine question.

hes a cult leader

he comes off as fake when he tries being sentimental and has a clear bias, but he does have facts and usually interprets them properly

some of his stuff is worth listening to, some isn't

one dollar

>trump
>not an opportunist
okay pablo

>don't care

>Christ cuck doesn't want to take the ultimate redpill

his bullshit, his ideas are bullshit, he just talk to much, like all youtubers

Not really a philosopher, but who cares, he spreads a lot of good and useful information that's covered up or omitted for political reasons.
Molyneux became a race realist and was shifting towards Right leaning Nationalism in early 2015 before Trump announced his Presidency.

well done.

I don't take his videos too seriously and I dislike many of the guests he brings on, but I enjoy listening to him talk and I sometimes have his videos playing in the background when I'm working on something or trying to sleep

this

he's not a philosopher

he's a heroic god-king

He seems like a dick irl but i like his videos
Nelson Mandela is evil!

>useful information
>waah single mothers are satan itself, they personally take money from my pockets, my mother was a single one too but that doesn't affects me.....btw my wife is the breadwinner

What's Molyneux philosophical thesis?

defoo.org

He ran on a campaign that would have cost him a lot had he lost. He took a risk. The rest were just tagalong rats.

I don't subscribe to any religion. As long as people aren't killing for their god it doesn't concern me.

No, just a snotty kike.

he's anacap leaning to nowhere, he's 100% libertarian/ anarchocapitalist

private criteria for welcoming is a pretty basic right about your own property, beint it your own or a collective property/association

the difference between fascists and anacaps is that anacaps do not pursue inmoral actions to reach w/e their goal is

I guess
He's far too opinionated and biased to be good at it though
His "discussions" are just 50 minute Stef monologues
He never lets anyone speak or make a point, he always cuts them off. Aside from that I quite enjoy him.
We need more race realists in these times.

He's a blithering ideologue

Horse crock called Universal preferable behavior.

Repetitive, boring and uses internet news sites as his sources instead of doing actual research. Uses skewed data and stale arguments to make his case which can be dismantled with quick Google search.

Illusions of grandeur. He should get a real job instead of begging for money on Jewtube.

Like Richard Spencer, Alex Jones, and a few others, Stefan went from Libertarian to Alt-Right as he saw the sands shifting around him. It's all a performance to keep getting more clicks and thus more revenue.

That's the first time I actually laughed at something on Sup Forums in years.

no, if he was he'd edit his videos down from brainwashing length to concise thought conveying length

>poo poo pee pee I am pakistani

He has self-admitted that basically everything he says is repeated from books written by smarter people than him and his youtube fanbase eat it up because they never read a book in their life. I also dislike the way he speaks with an inflated sense of self-importance.

Other than that he's alright.

Yes.

I also like how he backs up his beliefs with peer reviewed science and doesn't just spout random bullshit like most retards on the left and also on the right do.

>HI GUYS, IM AN ANARCHO-CAPITALIST

>NOW LET ME TELL YOU THE REASON YOU SHOULD VOTE FOR A PARTY CANDIDATE WHO IS A PROTECTIONIST

Really makes me think

>I also like how he backs up his beliefs with peer reviewed science and doesn't just spout random bullshit like most retards on the left and also on the right do.

He biasley selects his studies, retard.

Milo fagopulus does the same thing.

You can literally prove anything by doing what they do, just go on JSTOR or NCBI and type in a few words and you can find studies proving anything you want them to.

NOT AN ARGUMENT!

He needs to have Varg on his show

so many butthurt TRS cucks itt.

No, is he fuck. Still pretty based desu senpai

"Let me tell you about spanking and free trade"
"Let me rant about Christians and how they're worse than Muslims"

Id shoot myself before the video was over

>no, is he fuck.

What did Mohammad mean by this?

//////////thread

> Not an argument

vs.

> Stop arguing!

The Show.

>So what's the consensus on this guy?
bald, limey lumpen who gob-agape burger halfwits gawk at like he's their new Jesus because of the occasional use of a polysyllabic word

He's closer to a cult leader than anything but in the end he just wants money.

Only Alex and Stef are Jews who refuse to address the JQ

How the FUCK are these alt lite cucks even related to Spencer? Spencer is full on white nat, he's been on TRS ranting about niggers.

kek

I'm Scottish. I sometimes forget to translate my posts to English.

>No, is he fuck
Means
>No, he isn't

Also Spencer literally coined the term "alt right" back in 2009
Fuck off newfag

Is that you Woes?

>civic nationalist
Fucking neo cons trying to ride the funvee

Some based opinions that he repeats ad nauseaum, mostly just boring shit otherwise.

>Only Alex and Stef are Jews who refuse to address the JQ

Being autistic and sperging out is not an intelligent way to go about things, I have redpilled normie friends with Stefens videos on blacklivesmatter, there is literally 0% chance I could have done that with Spencers shit see pic

A fucking LEAF

I just can't get over his fucking name

>molehmew
>molehnew
>molemewtwo
>molemewmew
>molenex
>molex
>mole

Woes?

I'm right. Will a normal person respond better to statistics and facts from a calm collected civic nationalist or some Nazi yelling about how we need to kill the niggers or send them back to africa.

he looks like my dad here
but my dad has long hair and a moustache

Molymeme is a red-pilling machine. Sure, he's part kike and muh civic nationalist, but he still drops more truth bombs than your average channel. Easily digestible by normies.

Mole-A-Jew

Does he have a phd in philosophy? or nah?

He's not a philosopher. He's another huckster on youtube capitalizing on the hoards of disenfranchised young men who aren't smart enough to see through his bullshit.

>>>/reddit/

yeah everything he says about single moms is the truth, just because you get triggered by it doesnt change anything. fuck off taco nigger

So you'd rather sperg out and get no results other than validation from your fellow autistic internet friends, instead of getting more normie white people on your side?

Did Socrates have a phd?

I used to watch him on and off for 5 years now and I appreciate all he has done spread the red pills.
His videos kind of got annoying and repetitive lately.
Every Trump video he says the same things, every interview with an intelligence researcher is the same information. He always had "phases" where he would talk about a certain topic for a couple of month and introduce it in every conversation, so I wish he would move on to something new now that Trump won.

>An Australian calling out a leaf

wewlad.mp4

afaik, he's moved on the the terrorists driving trucks through your country plowing down innocent Germans

He's just a guy that realized one day that if you speak slowly and angrily, Sup Forums autists think you look smart. And youtube pays money for autistic clicks.

So, there.

bald white dude

who?

only thing of value from him are the untruth about trump videos

everything else is trash, especially his interviews where he more or less spends 20 minutes jerking his ego about how """smart""" he is

He always does a video after a terrorist attack. He has done multiple ones for Bernardino and Orlando as well and it's always the same video to be honest.

Did the man who invented college go to college?

>white dude

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

>A leaf using a proxy

Aussies are beloved nigger
Leafs will die when Rahowa comes.

it's always the same video, because it's always the same thing.
>be germany
>tan german muslim kills [x] people
>Molyneux rants to germany asking them to uncuck themselves
>doesn't advocate violence because they would (((shut it down)))

throw off the mental shackles of your WWII guilt, and start kicking brown ass

>And youtube pays money for autistic clicks.
except for the fact that he doesnt have ads enabled on his channel, which means he gets absolutely nothing from youtube, no matter how much people click his channel.

He's an argument.
He still hasn't done "The truth about Jews".

Because this is a problem that is only present in Germany?
I don't have any ww2 guilt, I am jew myself.

Because he is one on his mothers side.
Never mistake him for a true ally m8

Do academics Molywog in peer reviewed journals?

He's pretty much a textbook sophist. Generally people who are considered philosophers, at least in a more narrow, meaningful sense, have original ideas. Stefan doesn't really seem to offer any new groundbreaking positions or thoughts, he's more giving a voice to a culture that already exists. Nothing wrong with that but I wouldn't call him a philosopher, more a very skilled debater.

>truth about jews
biggest question tho, has he avoided that topic because he lives subject to hate speech laws, or because he's part jew? he's not completely afraid to broach the subject, as evidenced here:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg

well then of course you wouldn't, kike. don't worry, there's an oven with your name on it

He seems disingenuous

He has a really twisted sense of sexuality.