Both

I am so free of guilt that I might seppuku

No, but I have freely chosen to suffer in a constructive (non-destructive) way

only sometimes, just like the dude in your pic

I suffer because i browse pol
I browse pol because I suffer

Its hard, some desires are strong

Death is release from suffering.

As long as you live suffering must occur in your life. Either through hunger, pestilence, misfortune, anger, misery, apathy in any and all things. Even the gluttonous nature of luxuries can become a form of malcontent if one wallows in it long enough.

Nope. I still crave a lot of things, mainly pussy.

>posting on Sup Forums
>being free of suffering

Pick one

I wish I had a nice source of income so I could move into some place with my gf

Right here.
I bet I could live the next 40 years of my life without having a single uncomfortable moment, if I really wanted to.

Truth is suffering, honesty also.
So no, I wish things weren't the way they were.

yes

ancap memes have shown me the way to walk with god

I feel like I'm kind of fighting with an element of myself. I'm trying to be accepting, loving, and since I have so much trouble doing that, I try and love and accept that as well. Then the next thing bothers me and I try and debate it, then I realize all my ideas and concepts built up are really nonsense and there to feed my ego, and so the battle continues.

the only time I was free from this is when I took mushrooms, it was such an amazing experience, I was free from the internal battle and I could have enjoyment and love and serenity...

Not when I am sober though, its like a constant grind, and I never speak to women because I'm very hurt from my last relationship, especially since she seemed like such an ideal and amazing person, but I feel abandoned....

I don't know what to do, anons. I hate this.

Prob this guy

anyone here free of skin?

no
I suffered today