So why is nobody talking about PizzaGate anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQPy6dz3w5g
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
washingtonpost.com/world/africa/they-were-freed-from-boko-harams-rape-camps-but-their-nightmare-isnt-over/2016/04/03/dbf2aab0-e54f-11e5-a9ce-681055c7a05f_story.html?utm_term=.ca3256fb9724
nytimes.com/1987/02/08/us/inquiry-spreads-on-6-children-and-cult.html
articles.chicagotribune.com/1987-02-09/news/8701100820_1_sexual-abuse-school-for-brilliant-children-finders
docslide.us/documents/finders-cult.html
nytimes.com/1982/07/27/nyregion/boy-sex-rings-said-to-peddle-client-data-to-foreign-agents.html
denver.cbslocal.com/2016/12/16/undercover-unit-responsible-for-bringing-pedophiles-to-justice-told-to-stop/
radionz.co.nz/news/national/319587/pm-inquiry-
washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-epidemic-levels-of-pedophilia-child-sex-trafficking/article/2569241
indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
archive.fo/wToY0)
archive.fo/MrsGu
sli.mg/a/WsdG03
imgur.com/a/5RClQ
sli.mg/3EghfJ
sli.mg/NKQSIa
sli.mg/L7qv98
sli.mg/XhtbWI
sli.mg/JoP3Q9
sli.mg/oULxYF
sli.mg/bojyeE
youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho
youtu.be/P-WLg5RJzBM
pastebin.com/pBAmWs8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why aren't you?

People were trying to talk as you slid threads with this shit.

Because it was /x/ tier garbage with no proof?

Just a guess.

Question, iirc there is an email where podesta says something like "I can't wait to fuck the pizza"
does anyone know which email that is in specifically?

why has no one tried to sneak into the pizza shop in Washington yet.

i would fucking do it if i lived down them ends F A M

aylmaos

I got bored of it a while ago. It's been months and we still have no conclusive proof of it.

Because it's a fucking nuts conspiracy theory and it has been debunked several times?
Hopefully that's the reason
The alt-right echochamber needs to be challenged more but unfortunately even when you completely debunk a conspiracy, people will still believe no matter what. The moon landing, 9/11, people still believe those conspiracy theories decades later and I expect that will be the case with this stupid shit

because the evidence was conjecture and people got tired of not having solid proof

>
It's retards like you who tipped them off that they were being investigated in the first place. Now they've had plenty of time to cover their tracks.

WHY IS THERE NO FOOTAGE OF THE ROACH GETTING SHOT! CONSPIRACREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thanks for Correcting the Record.

This. Yet another stupid conspiracy theory spammed everywhere.

nah LAD its you faggots you used the #PizzaGate on twitter and making continues threads on this shit

i was thinking keeping it lowkey and sneaking in asscreed style stealth

yeah dude is just pure coincidence

at ny wors xmas do i started dancing and adopting the pose of the gunman in ops pic
they thought i was doing a saturday night fever move and copied it
oh how i laughed

>He believes 911 wasn't an inside job to give pretext for war
>He believes pedophilia doesn't exist among elite circles

Can't tell if you're just stupid or a shill

ALLAHUAKBAR REMEMBER PIZZAGATE

1 post by this id. Neat Faggots.

Prove it isn't.

>everything is le coincidence
>do not investigate
>do not question

I believe in Pizzagate. But I feel like we ran out of leads, and started recycling the same stuff over and over. Spinning our wheels. We were really onto something, though... if Kek wills it, something will turn up soon.

Nothing will turn up. This is the part where we're supposed to take "direct action" if you know what I mean

Because that worked so well last time lol

Hey bro, why is it okay for the band that played at Comet Pizza the most "Heavy Breathing" to joke about children being sexual preferences?

link related you fucking pedo-defender

EXPLAIN NIGGER, NOW!

BECAUSE IT WAS ALWAYS FAKE AND GAY!

Fake news

i hope this helped

faggot

There have been a lot of happenings lately. Hopefully it will come back up. If someone could figure out how to open the WikiLeaks dead man switch we could find some more answers.

The problem is that Pizzagate went too mainstream too fast. The pedos probably moved operations somewhere else now and are going to be even more covert about it. We were lucky that they were so arrogant and flashy about it. They know they are above the law...but with Trump's election things aren't certain so now they have to go under the shadows.

Assange is dead. How will we get more Wikileaks?

Because it was /x/ tier garbage with no proof.

ASSANGE DEAD MAN SWITCH

LOOK AT CATALOG

ITS HAPPENING

THE CABAL IS DONE
SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

OH SHIT

MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS RISING SWIFTLY

Hey bro, why is it okay for the band that played at Comet Pizza the most "Heavy Breathing" to joke about children being sexual preferences?

link related you fucking pedo-defender

EXPLAIN YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

>bunch of 400 lb hacker crap that makes no sense
Cool! Want me to bang my hands on the keyboard and call it evidence too?

It's America and we have this thing called free speech :^)

Today is d-day
God wills it

Cool man take your kid there, its family friendly fun. How much are you being paid? Seriously? Your the same fucking idiot posting from 3 different ID's not fooling anyone.

>getting this assmad over no one taking your favorite conspiracy seriously

>getting this assmad over no one taking your favorite conspiracy seriously

mods deleting pizzagate posts

For real, they also say that the threads don't bump.

Why?

Gassing the jews it's ok, but investigation it's of limits?

It's probably hit somewhat of a deadend, there's not much you can do until new emails come out.
Good luck though pizzagatefags, hopefully the history books will have a side note referencing something that sounds like your actions.

that and one of the mods is from lefty pol (or 8 chan )

I talked to the lefty mod, he hates us, but don't want to stop the investigation, something else it's going on here...

Cool Gais. Lets not try to investigate anything, just keep asking for proofs and such even one day one.

You're pathetic, grotesque, and deserve to be hung on live t.v. when the time comes.

Enjoy your cheese pizza for now.

what if this is a test to show are conviction ctr has no reason to be here neither do any sjw,s we havent attacked plebbit to my knowelge.

I get it now were attack ourselves these guys are a fase flag in order to divide us

Pizzagate in a nutshell, its an arms race. Muslims and others have assassins, kids wearinr bomb vests. US wanted to keep up.
The main thing to take from this article is kid rape and the girls that escaped are feared.
washingtonpost.com/world/africa/they-were-freed-from-boko-harams-rape-camps-but-their-nightmare-isnt-over/2016/04/03/dbf2aab0-e54f-11e5-a9ce-681055c7a05f_story.html?utm_term=.ca3256fb9724

Does it anger you when people ask for something you can't provide? You know, since it doesn't exist and all?

>Donny
that fag can't even spell his favorite movie right

>(((debunked)))

Because there's literally 0 proof.

David Brock was involved, same with other high profile people in the Clinton campaign, they gained experience with the anti Trump campaign and they are putting it to good use.

This people are still on payroll.

Still wondering if #pizzagate is real?
nytimes.com/1987/02/08/us/inquiry-spreads-on-6-children-and-cult.html
articles.chicagotribune.com/1987-02-09/news/8701100820_1_sexual-abuse-school-for-brilliant-children-finders

Don't let the shills get you down.

6 year old girls were raped, only given food as a reward. CIA sent them back to their abusers. Proof enough for me.

when and where does this rabbit hole end?

Its clear this is bigger then just hillary but what happens afterwards? When and if these people face justice either by the cold bars or the shock of the chair, whats next?

After the stock market crash people went back to the same things lest then 10 years after it, its clear something big needs to happen to change people,s mind permently

Yeh the Pedo gang is up shit creek without a paddle

MKULTRA debunked? In what reality does Pamela Anderson give Julian Assange a sandwhich at an embassy? Everything seem normal, really?

It ends in a tiny island in the pacific.

It is fake news and has been debunked multiple times.
Never forget: Ignorance is strength !

ALL AGES
>ALL AGES
ALL AGES
>ALL AGES
ALL AGES
>ALL AGES
ALL AGES
>ALL AGES
ALL AGES
>ALL AGES
ALL AGES
>ALL AGES

yes this.

The mash-up of washed-up celebrity (and America's darling) and international espionage is just to bizarre to be believed.

That must be why they used her.

>can't refute point
>post something unrelated

ok here's what we're going to do. pick any trendy hipster bar music and food venue thats been open more than a few years, I don't care which one, any one in the western world.
Once you've chosen one we're going to go through every single persons social media who is even tangentially related to the place, every band who ever performed there, nearby business and their accounts, people who comment on or like their accounts, the businesses that have had functions at any of these businesses that we have deemed worthy of inspection. we'll draw lines on the ground between that place and other places and see what shapes we can make, we'll keep an eye out for iconography that could be construed as occult or nefarious, we'll pore over instagram photos of children looking for clues of possible signs of abuse and I guarantee you within a few hours we'll have the making of a top tier conspiracy theory.

This whole thing is built on the fact that western hipster hedonism and shite art is being given far more credence than the puddle deep usage of naughty words, edgy jokes and super cool ski masks that are like totally cool actually is.

I suppose pizzagate is slowed as we all wait for the God Emperor Drumpf. I keep digging because now I have to know what's really going on.

pizzagate was succesfully deleted from peoples minds

And this? This is about hipsters drinking Starbucks?
nytimes.com/1982/07/27/nyregion/boy-sex-rings-said-to-peddle-client-data-to-foreign-agents.html

You should be fired for this.

Some more pizzagate nonsense that must not be true.

Colorado Supreme Court shuts down successful pedophile prosecution effort. 900 arrests

denver.cbslocal.com/2016/12/16/undercover-unit-responsible-for-bringing-pedophiles-to-justice-told-to-stop/

Prime Minister John Key has refused to say whether he would rule out an independent inquiry into the historical abuse of children in state care.

More pizzagate nonsense.

radionz.co.nz/news/national/319587/pm-inquiry-

Not mine

FBI "The level of pedophilia is just unprecedented right now"

washingtonexaminer.com/fbi-epidemic-levels-of-pedophilia-child-sex-trafficking/article/2569241

"Homosexual prostitution inquiry ensnares VIPs with Reagan, Bush"

indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php

FAns

No one ever really believed that it was happening, except the one kid who showed up with a gun. It was basically a huge prank that stopped when someone fell for it.

ayy lmao

I don't doubt for one second there are fucked up pedophile rings in this world. I doubt the huge analysis images of instagram photos which are somehow evil because a child is holding a roll of electrical tape and has a spiral pattern on her dress as proof of anything resembling such a thing.

w-what is pizzagate?

Unnaturral tongue protrusion, especially at a young age, is an indicator of sexual abuse. Pedos will usually condition babies to lick/suck their dicks.

Notice the pavlovian response when handed an orange/treat. That is NOT normal child behavior.

Cheese pizza is delicious. It is helal as fuck. What is the problem i dont get it.

If you give a fuck, search "ritualistc abuse". Dig into it a bit and stay only mainstream and medical.

I for one am glad Sup Forums has dropped this /x/ tier conspiracy

Anyone want to help me compile a list of Pizza-related links? I've just started. This is what I got so far:

_____Introduction to Pizzagate_____

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611 (archive.fo/wToY0)

archive.fo/MrsGu

_____Albums_____

sli.mg/a/WsdG03

imgur.com/a/5RClQ

_____Infographics_____

sli.mg/3EghfJ

sli.mg/NKQSIa

sli.mg/L7qv98

sli.mg/XhtbWI

sli.mg/JoP3Q9

_____Historical Precedent_____

sli.mg/oULxYF

sli.mg/bojyeE

youtu.be/AY-F5JoHoho

youtu.be/P-WLg5RJzBM

This guy is such a fucking creep

You don't know enough about this child or the situation to make this leap in logic. Can't you see that?

You're not creating evidence by posting things like this, you're actually weakening the case and eventually these sort of leaps are all people will remember and they're exactly the reason this thing is viewed as tinfoil fodder. It happens time and time again and it's infuriating.

I understand, when there's the core of a discovery everyone goes in to detective mode but you can't just throw half arsed tangential bit of information in to something like this when presenting it to other people.

You NEED strong, solid facts.

OK what's the source on this, this is actually something.

It was posted in one of the ewo threads

pastebin.com/pBAmWs8E

This is not facebook, this is Sup Forums. Norms don't see this. All ideas an leads should be welcome here. I would argue that it's more dangerous to kill anyone's enthusiasm.

With any context? Seems like the jackpot if someone has managed to order a child menu off of a DC pizza restaurant wesbite

>This is Sup Forums

Damn right it is.

It was debunked

He is

Ur garbage

Because it's a conspiracy with zero evidence? Not all of us are fucking retarded you know.

wasnt even bunked.

>zero evidence
I smell someone who believes CNN at face value.