Knowledge Bomb. Europe is a Clusterfuck in the making

The stage is set/being set, been paying attention?

[EU Army](Keeps EU States in line and punishes states that want to or have left it, hostile to "foreign" government influence in and around the EU)

[ISIS Cells and other radical groups]

[Various Civil War Scenarios]

[NATO](Will come at odds with the EU Army & Who knows what Turkey might do)

[US Military Bases](This will get the US involved)

[Russia]( Defensive/protecting borders. & Who knows what the EU Army + Soros PMC/Black Op's might try to do in Ukraine)

[UN Army](Likely will respond to any "Humanitarian Crisis" thats large scale.)
You thought Syria was a clusterfuck? You haven't seen anything yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/#
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91643049/#91643049
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-parliament-nato-backs-plans-create-defence-union-a7432706.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38159848
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11861247/Merkel-expects-Cameron-to-back-EU-army-in-exchange-for-renegotiation.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/britain-on-hook-to-pay-millions-towards-eu-army-ukip-mep-warns/
sputniknews.com/europe/201611221047714468-meps-vote-eu-army/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37359196
euobserver.com/foreign/135877
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO(Ignore the impersonators):

Hi anon5. Have you been able to pull the insurance files keys out of the block chain yet?

Europe is heading for a clusterfuck.

If the EU doesn't get broken up....... its not going to be a pleasant experience for Europeans going forward.

Not getting involved in that.

I have other things to focus on.

Bump

If you are not looking at the European chessboard right now, you are doing yourself a disservice.

like stating the obvious on a east african seed trading forum

Appreciate it

I hope more people start looking into what I'm saying.

Because the information is very interesting.

So, what are they after in turkey?
I don't mean what seat of power, or what is thier endgame; this has been going on for a LONG time. What are they looking for in the land where all things began?

How about you take the time to read my thread history & go over the information?

I link it many times in my threads.

Oh my darling alt right you had me at 'gas the degerates' . . . no wait . . . what fucking EU army? It doesn't exist

Did you just get here?

is assange dead?

what do you know?

*love the threads btw. have this bump.

Its not about whats in it, its about where/how the country is strategically located.

Good afternoon anon5
Nice to see you again
Keep up the good work friend

>really inept Roleplay Bomb

my body is ready senpai

Where is the civil war gona start?

The EU Army actually does exist.

Its been "off the record" funded for a while now.

Also you need to do some research on it.

Stop putting your head in the sand.

No........ I'm telling you guys the chessboard.

1) Assange isn't dead

2) The whole "wikileaks is compromised/assange dead" was a psy-op designed to make people question wikileaks.

Appreciate it & spread the word.

I don't have to RP/LARP. My track record makes it quite clear.

Not where, but how & by whom. Also there are multiple scenarios.

What EU army? EU does not have an army

You have somethings to research now don't you?

nigger

a lot if this is questions and rhetorical questions and likely scenarios I've heard about in the realm of what if before. I dont think this really counts as a knowledge bomb because I am not blown away.

Do you have anything else? Do you have more stuff and just waiting to dole it out later

I NEED TO KNOW THINGS

[EU Army](Keeps EU States in line and punishes states that want to or have left it, hostile to "foreign" government influence in and around the EU)

[Russia]( Defensive/protecting borders. & Who knows what the EU Army + Soros PMC/Black Op's might try to do in Ukraine)

>The whole "wikileaks is compromised/assange dead" was a psy-op designed to make people question wikileaks

he hasn't been seen in months.

We were given keys and told they were for the insurance files, before the raid. Not passwords mind you, but keys to check the files themselves against, like what your P2P client does in the background, but we were given them so we could have them to check for ourselves, manually.

AFTER they raided Julian and took control of a previous infallible brand, they released "insurance files" that didn't match the keys we were given, meaning the files were altered.

Assange is dead or compromised. It's pointless to run around arguing that someone under official asylum, in a quasi-public embassy, in the middle of London, is alive yet uncontactable in any way by any member of the general public, despite being well known as a public internet presence before that. Not only that, he has not received visitors of any kind since becoming uncontactable, despite being such a public figure that various international celebrities have been known and documented to have visited him before.

He won't appear today, or tomorrow, or in February. He won't because he's dead. The simplest thing in the world to disprove and no-one has bothered to do more than offer excuses that reddit would see as pathetic.

Is the earth flat? Why are there so many Mandela effects

>My track record makes it quite clear.

Your track record of making extremely broad and vague statements that have no value at all?

>I don't have to RP/LARP. My track record makes it quite clear.

Yeah, a track record of being completely full of shit a making vague prophecies that never actually come true.

You also hate competition from other HAPPENING LARP threads, so you constantly spam yours.

Have some sage.

The Psy-op has clearly been very effective on the public & research circles.

I must say "well done" to who ever did the psy-op.

Hes not dead & wikileaks isn't compromised.

Read my threads:

Jesus those posts were dumb

Keep putting your head in the sand, not my fault if people don't want to look into what I've been saying & information I've been getting out.

So....... much rage & discredit effort

On the contrary.

If you research..... you will learn.

what track record!
LMAO
>inb4 delve deep into previous threads

you literally say nothing
and when its relevant its obvious.
im glad that you may be slightly introducing normies to the redpil but jesus wept..
ALL of your threads are faith based.

>look just see what I'm saying
>this is happenig
>look at my track record (search history)

what track record

>just look at my track record (search history)

>The Psy-op has clearly been very effective on the public & research circles.

Assange is the one who refuses to come to the balcony.

It's his psy-op or he's compromised and unable to relay proof of life for nearly 80 days. Now no one trusts wikileaks who has any sense.

Hmmmm are you scared of what might be coming to Europe?

Or are you trying to cover things up & try to discredit me when I get information out?

Very fascinating watching you guys respond so aggressively.

1) Snipers?

2) Its smart for him to lay low til Trump gets in.

Also Its really clear that the psy-op was really effective if you don't trust wikileaks.

If I remember correctly you said you give us misinformation sometimes for reasons
I know that whole antartica thread is bs but I get it.
Just want to know, are all these happenings (truck of peace and truck of peace 2 electric boogaloo, etc) to distract from wikileaks right now?

correct answer

Assange called into Hannity's radio show last week, yet nobody believes he's alive

This anti-Wikileaks CIA op is super effective

No faggot. I've been here from thread 1
and have deduced that you're a fucking cunt.
that is all.
when i see you're threads, I'm going to let you know.
others do the same

> fascinating watching you guys respond so aggressively.

>are you trying to cover things up & try to discredit me?

Discredit what, praise kek

1) Where did I say that I "give misinformation"? Because I never said that & I never do.

2) Antarctica isn't bullshit, Giant Creatures are the real truth about that place & many others.

3) Not distractions, the world doesn't revolve around wikileaks.

>Assange called into Hannity's radio show last week, yet nobody believes he's alive

because audio is fakeable nowdays. go on youtube. many such cases. sad!

Hey anon5 nice to see you again.

>Russian ambassador assassinated
Was Obama behind this? Can it trigger war?
>German attacks
Considering Islamist attacks will only increase, can we see some sort of right wing resurgence? Highly doubt it after the Hofer debacle, tbqh.
>East Aleppo
What happens once Assad takes over Aleppo entirely? Will Muslims just chimp out again? Also, eerie silence from the "Muslim alliance" that includes Saudi Arabia.

So much rage & discrediting.

If you just research & be observant of events, you will see alot of things.

CIA disinfo bro

That interview was legit
Get the fuck out

THATS MY POINT YOU FUCKING SPASTIC

How long until something like this erupts?

What are some of the ways they could save themselves?

Is this the reason why Czech Republic President Miloš Zeman tried to find a way to arm every citizen a few months ago?

Exactly.

You need to break out of the Anti-wikileaks psy-op.

1) Terrorism was behind it & its not going to cause War with another country.

2) Yes & Hofer had his election stolen from him by Merkel & Soros.

3) Syria needs to be free of all those Terrorists & get back on its feet for regional stability.

What fucking information, you pretend to have predicted events after they have happened.

You don't even make educated guesses, you literally try to be as vague as possibel so ANYTHING would fit.

Dude, you're fucking embarassing. The other possibility might be is that you're really lonely and beleive your own act for the (You)'s, in which case you have my condolences.

1) I don't know yet, but I'm seeing all these chess pieces get into position & sources are confirming what I'm seeing.

2) Getting out of the EU & ending feminism would be a good start.

3) Yes.

>[EU Army](Keeps EU States in line and punishes states that want to or have left it, hostile to "foreign" government influence in and around the EU)

I think the more likely scenario is that any country looking to leave the EU will be left outside of the EU armed forces protection, and thus will be easy pickings for foreign influence. It's not an active repression, but a passive carrot to keep the smaller, more independently minded states scared.

France and Germoney won't need to bribe them with EU handouts to stay, they can simply point out 'Yeah, you can leave, but we ain't watching your back...'. Who will be brave enough to step out on their own then? Can you see the Baltic states, or Slovenia, deciding to leave themselves open? What about when all the mudslimes start kicking off? Who helps with intelligence and possible civil disturbances?

Fear is the biggest weapon they have to keep us in order, and the EU army will be a great tool for 'persuading' politicians that the big, bad world is really scary for their little, worthless countries.

Individually, we are weak, like a twig. But together, we form a mighty faggot!

>That interview was legit

sean 'iraq has wmds' hannity

sean 'war in iraq is good' hannity.

sean 'ill fuckin say anything for ratings and go along with anything' hannity.

Your tactics are not working, give it a break.

Your scenario is also possible & they might do it to some countries to "justify" force and things of that nature.

Alright, tell me one good reason why should I believe anything you say or show me some proofs. For all I know you could be doing all this for shits and giggles.

Convince me that you are actually not a larper, user. And don't give me that " look at prev threads"

Make me a believer.

Stop, pls
You're embarrassing yourself

I intend to given that not every who calls you out on your obvious obviousness.
enjoy your thread

big if true

If you are not willing to read & research what I said in the past, what makes me sure you will research anything now?

If you could see/understand the global chessboard then you would find what I'm saying is true.

How many EU states aren't under the yoke of Merkel?

I'm assuming that most Eastern European states are largely free and will able to find allies in Trump's America and Russia correct? Is the V4 a significant obstacle to Merkel?

European Parliament backs EU army (Nov 22)
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-parliament-nato-backs-plans-create-defence-union-a7432706.html

EU increases funding for EU army
bbc.com/news/world-europe-38159848

Merkel leveraged Brexit for UK support of EU army
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/11861247/Merkel-expects-Cameron-to-back-EU-army-in-exchange-for-renegotiation.html

UK still on the hook for funding EU army
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/20/britain-on-hook-to-pay-millions-towards-eu-army-ukip-mep-warns/

EU will meet later this month to continue discussions on funding.
Still looking for "hidden" army

Anon5 do you ever get involved with endchan?

It appears a big happening might occur and a possible internet blackout.

I understand you have matters to attend to, but why isn't there a user# being vocal about this?

Also, who were Anon1-4? Compromised agents?

Good research so far.

>look at these things happening guys
>i can confirm these observable things are happening
Wew lad. This is some gay ass LARPing.
>implying you aren't a shill

are we heading towards a new world war? what are the plans for 5777?

Don't deflect, just give an example.

>inb4 i won't, even though it will instantly BTFO any naysayers
>lol how about you read a couple of dozen of archived threads this is important reasearch afterall

the mods were right to move you to /x/

I don't get involved in that place.

Also I only called myself "Anonymous5" because I only expected to do 5 threads.

1) Well that depends on who has pulled out & who is thinking about pulling out.

2) Correct & that remains to be seen.

European politicians have now(Nov. 22) guaranteed at least US$522m a year in funds to set up their new EU army, which MEPs have called a "rapid response" team. It could be set up as quickly as within a year.

Read more: sputniknews.com/europe/201611221047714468-meps-vote-eu-army/

Do you think the similarities between the European armies 'rapid response team' and the waffen-ss are coincidental?

A humanitarian crisis, like what? Big scale Islamic State attack? Guessing bioweapons would do the most damage to people.
Or something else?

A month before "pizzagate" was a thing, I revealed that CTR had connections to Kiddie Stuff.

And thats just one of many things I've talked about.

Really getting desperate aren't you?

Notice how things are coming together?

On the right track, also did you read what I said in the OP?

Europe is a clusterfuck in the making.

I thought your "mission" was to spread information/redpills to blokes like me. I'm not convinced by you, yet. The burden is on you to make me want to do research. Otherwise why even try?

I get information out, and then I suggest people spread the word & start researching into what I'm saying.

hey anon5 war next year? are the elites losin? what happens when all the old geezer rockefeller, rothschilds and soros croak? is trump for real? will there be a new national awakening for countries? will i ever find a job?

A month before "pizzagate" was a thing, it was posted on True Pundit, Infowars and here.

>A month before "pizzagate" was a thing, I revealed that CTR had connections to Kiddie Stuff.
Wow, what an astute "prediction". I'm sure absolutely nobody said anything of the sort before you mentioned it.

>Really getting desperate aren't you?
Desperate to what? Discredit your observable information and theories on what it will culminate into that anybody could deduce?

You provide no tangible information that isn't readily available.

tripcode search.
stop telling us to avoid the impostors, do not link them to us.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

war is going to make me rich

do it folks, just keep doing the same

make a war happen, make hyperinflation and make me rich

I'm gona be so rich, so rich, Trump is gonna be proud of me

Where can I find/go be a knights templar in PA?

EU Commission President Juncker requesting a permanent brick-and-mortar HQ for EU military in Sept 2016
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37359196

In find it interesting how many of these articles are full of reassurances that an EU army will not be a threat; earlier this year, they were reassuring there were no plans for an EU army.

Shills trying to discredit still....

I don't get involved in that place.

Why not? You would be a valuable asset for them. They could use help I think. Does it not concern you the internet is going to get blacked out any hour soon?

Do you know something about the "Reichsbürger" movement? Is Germany a truly sovereign nation or is it been held a puppet state ever since WW 2, with only the highest ruling circle knowing about it?

Hey, I just left some dog shit on your doorstep. Better go research that now. You can't say I'm wrong. You gotta go research it. Also, I refer you to my previous statement where I said I left some dog shit on your doorstep.

In theory, how long before shit hit the fan ?

For you, how much time do Europe has ? 1 year ? 2 year ?

>How many EU states aren't under the yoke of Merkel?

Seems like Hungary is vocal against the EU; there are several other nations with proposals to leave the EU, though I'm not sure that translates into being "free from the yoke."

You think Europe is on the track of being as bad as Syria is today? With bombs dropping from planes, tanks rolling through cities and lots of factions with foot soldiers all over?
I feel we're heading for some shit but I just can't or don't want to imagine all out war

>If I remember correctly you said you give us misinformation sometimes for reasons
you're thinking of fbianon.

1) Next year? Depends on location. Its not going to be the US vs Russia. That scenario is off the table.

2) Yes

3) Power vacuums

4) Trump is real

5) Yes

6) That is up to your abilities.

I don't get involved with that type of stuff.

Exactly.

Makes you wonder about the "off the record" build up doesn't it?

Whoa whoa whoa elaborate on these giants

Will it be an European civil war and US and Russia come liberate Europe ?

bump cant wait to read this after work

>I get information out, and then I suggest people spread the word & start researching into what I'm saying

So no proofs.
Thats why i dont wanna do any research, i'm not convinced, your words are against mine. And I'm saying that you are fake.

Again the burden is on you.

pipeline to supply europe with oil and gas to cripple russian economy!

Lots of phaggots in this thread today
Anyway

>Germany is sending 500 troops to Lithuania in early 2017 as part of a Nato Russia-deterrent force.
>It is also raising defence spending from €34 billion a year to €39 billion, but is still below Nato’s target of 2% of GDP for allied states.
>Speaking at a security conference in Munich in 2015, German president Joachim Gauck noted a shift in thinking well before Brexit and Trump.
>He said Germany should play a more forceful role abroad despite its World War II past.

euobserver.com/foreign/135877

Ever heard of the expression "too many cooks in the kitchen?"

Don't know much about it at this point.

Europe has 3 years(or less) to get its shit together and save itself by getting out of the EU & destroying feminism.

Look at all the groups that would be involved(I listed them in the OP).