Poland

Why is modern Poland actually a country to envy?
>don't struggle with terrorism like other European countries
>fastest growing economy in the EU despite not using the euro
>rarely take in refugees and when they do there's mass protest against

They just launched a terrorist attack on Germany moron

>depressing slavic shithole

What the fuck Poland is attacking a Muslim country now?

Not fair because Poland isn't doing their part in taking in more refugees. They should do the right thing and help alleviate the pressure from Germany.

>fattening liberal cuckhole

their diet consists of 100% peasant food, puddles and turnips and stuff, plus they only have one tap, so general no go zone.

Wtf I hate polacks now

Kek

Because they send all their scum here.

it was the first step

Aside from the house/apartment prices in bigger cities Poland is a lovely place to live.

I've been living in Ireland for the past 2 years(work in IT, back to Poland for christmass) and I must say Poland is so much better.

Better food, cleaner streets, nicer people.

The saddest/worst parts of Poland can be usually directly traced to communism times.

>Why is modern Poland actually a country to envy?
ha

ha

ha

If you only bothered to read what the Soviet system was like and what the post-Soviet system with Washington Consensus is like, then you wouldn't say such shallow stuff

Poland, like entire Eastern Europe, is a market outlet of the West. Moreover a chunk of its wealth was in the 90s sold or taken over for very little. Post-soviet countries were/are run by the most ruthless and opportunistic thieves ready to sell anything for little bribes

This country is going to explode like Southern Europe, because it has little wealth, slowing GDP growth, rising debt and people save no money here

The only good thing is that people here are free of debt

>The only good thing is that people here are free of debt

What? WHAT?

Where do you live dude? There's plenty of debt in Poland. You can't get a house or a car without going in debt in this country. It's pretty standard.

This! Poland attacking Jewmany makes them even more Based

your women are pretty good too, Piotrek

My grandfathers side of the family is polish. There are some thick hottie polish girls Ill give you that though. Id love to go to poland and pound some hot blonde poles

In comparison with the developed, western economies, people here are free of debt. For instance our medium, small firms have almost entirely no debt, they invest from their savings, they don't use banks or stock exchange

because poles themselves migrate to UK and there's absolutely no reason to migrate there. I'd actually like to visit Poland, and especially the northern part some time soon.

I've been going out with a qt polish girl for a couple of months and were getting quite serious, she is absolutely lovely, from Krakow. She's rejected the Catholic bullshit forced upon her but is reserved and dignified unlike British girls (this really is true, despite being British the only girls I've been in relationships with have been from other countries (Netherlands, Romania and now Poland)

I look forward to visiting! She is beautiful buxom and pale too, which I suppose is what Polish women are like?

list of shitty european surnames

1. Pooland
2. Russia and its sphere
3. Balkans
4. UK (anglo surnames are shit)
5. Finland
6. Hungria
7. Poortugal
8. Spain

What might be actually true. I know a few young entrepreneurs and they definitely avoid debt like satan himself.

But it's not really true of regular people. Unless your family is somehow wealthy enough to give or buy you a house you will have to either rent or get in debt to get a house/apartment.

Polish families have very little accumulated wealth. Most young people are by themselves in trying to have a family.

Polish girls are indeed lovely. And definitely not as slutty or as bitchy as western women. Though it is slowly creeping it's way here.

Can you send me great conservative traditional Polish woman? Thanks in advance, Pioter.

we never took rapefugees from Syria or Africa all refugees we took were from Ukraine

Polanschuß soon

>She's rejected the Catholic bullshit forced upon her
She will either return to catholicism or become a gigantic whore. Tertium non datur

Depends where you live, from my experience people who can't afford a car/house without getting in massive debt, just dont go for that kind of stuff and I recall reading some papers about poland actually leading europe on being private debt free

It's not that easy. Come here and get one. Our women would easily fall for a wealthy american with prospects for a stable life in a proper house instead of a shitty 2 room apartment in some post-sovied block of flats.

yeah, she's pretty great, and unlike her sister isnt weird and fucked up by Conservative Polish Catholicism. She has huge beautiful tits and dresses so modestly so as to draw as little attention as possible because she hates guys staring at her and stuff. You won't find many girls like that in England usually, even at supposedly 'top' universities with fucking aristocrat girls (desu i cant stand them, maybe thats because i'm northern) even those posh english girls are sluts and all look the same anyway, and have the same fucking tastes and sensibilities. God bless all the foreign women I get to meet at University though.

I still remember an articles about some Syrians who sought refuge here legally. After some time they went back to Syria, saying they can't survive from one paycheck and back home they can.

Truth be told I might be a bit out of touch since I've been living outside of Poland for a while now.

I'll do some research.

My sister is full atheist but she's shy and reserved as they come. I'm pretty sure she's a virgin. All i ever see her with are her girlfriends from primary school times.

>EU Agency for Fundamental Right

wat

What about a not really wealthy American with a stable job and a nice two bedroom apartment in a safe part of the city?

apart from terrorist attack why do poles talk loudly and block supermarket isles. Are they stupid or just polish.

That's fucking hilarious.

Little or no social help is the way to go. Unless you are a full citizen and have a proper disability/disease you should support yourself.

Should work just fine too. It's the usual shtick you know. Polish men are boring to polish women. It's always exciting to meet a foreigner right?

And if you spend your time in a major city like Warsaw most women of younger age will know english. It's taught as second language in most schools and universities.

Not sure what you're basing that on, I know plenty of adults who have rejected their religeon and its oppressive tenets and not been screwed up like that. I mean it always has some effect on anyone, because stuff that gets in a childs brain at such a young age has a deep effect, but I think perhaps what your imagining mostly happens in extreme cases. She is still on good terms with her family and stuff, she just kind of thinks what they believe is bullshit and backwards, but they all still love each other. My dad's a smart man but basically a Guardian lefty and uses the term islamophobia and all that, but we still get along great and talk politics all the time, I have no expectation of becoming a mad lefty in 5 years when the repression bubbles up

But it's full of Polish (((people))).

>block supermarket isles

I can explain that since I've been living outside of poland for a while now. It's very simple.

Polish supermarkets are MUCH bigger. As are the isles. Also better stocked.

>but she's shy and reserved as they come
Because she's a parasite that exploits the culture that has been upheld by others, but she herself won't uphold it for her children. Or she will become a massive whore in the future

>and not been screwed up like that
As I've written - atheists who exploit the culture created by christians through sacrifices and discipline are short-sighted parasites

>not using the euro
euro is the worst. polacks are fucking smart for not getting it. polacks dont go for euro bait! currency is the main tool for managing countries economy - when you give it away you are nothing.

Mohamed please, the Polish driver was hijacked by a filthy Mudslim when he stopped for a kebob in a Muslime neighborhood in Berlin. There is a sufficient amount of evidence indicating this: not to mention he forced the hijacker to serve thus saving a couple of lives.

If Poland is so great why are they all moving to Ireland?

btw Ireland is cucked beyond oblivion.

HMM WEIRD AMOUNT OF POLISH PEOPLE IN MY AREA DUNNO WHY THEY WOULD COME TO THE LIBERAL CANCER HOLE OF THE UK

>Poorland economy
>Poorland industry
>Poorland contributions

I moved to Ireland because Amazon pays me better there than most employers would in Poland.

I'm gonna get some experience, a promotion or two, save up some money, and go back to poland. Don't worry. You'll have you grey, windy, and humid country back.

Also, quick question: Why are Irish butchers so fucking poorly stocked? It's like it's fucking communism in your country.

because some people are just cucks, they want to get as much as they can in short periods of time. they have no understanding on how economy works and they want to live for themselves somewhere else where it pays for cleaning toilets instead of putting all efforts in making your own place comfortable. they go there for "better" now, not the future - they have none of it.

People visit poland?

WEE WEE MONSTER BAG-EGGS S-CARGO AWFUL TOWER

Went to Poland recently for a trek in the carpathians, beautiful place, will be coming back for the schnitzel and the fit womens

>they go there for "better" now, not the future

That's funny because that's the exact opposite of what most people I know that live abroad do.

They go there either to start a full fledged life and even become a citizen, or they come here to save up and then go back to poland and buy a house or and appartment instead of paying off loans for 40+ years.

At least that's the case for my generation. Maybe before it was different.

Back in early 90s and 2000s people usually went to work in places like UK to send money back to their family in Poland so they can afford to live decently.

>he thinks Polish real estate and rent is expensive

I envy you in a way.

>pic
now I understand why merkel hates poland

makes sense but why do they talkso loud in polish

What do Polish people think of English people? I've heard they treat them pretty well, presuming of course they're civilised etc

Are Irish-looking folks welcome in Poland? Or was what what I heard about poles hating Irish a meme?

Just be nice to her ok. I remember a Sup Forums dude who important a cool and smart wife from Russia and later raped her and started treating her like shit when she wanted to learn swedish.

But not you user. You take care of her.

>mexico
>literally everyones surnames are either Hernandez or Rodriguez

I heard that many poles are openly racist.
Must be nice to take pride in one's culture and not be self-loathing pussies like the Germans

Dude, we make a ridiculous amount of money off of the Jews: tourism, pilgrimages (Elimelech of Lizhensk, for example), and etc. Not to mention, Poland has been getting a lot of positive mainstream attention lately especially with culture: great art, safe country, reasonable tolerant, beautiful locals, no niggers, good food, nice drink, strong identity, and etc.

Of course I will, I'm a sweetheart

Being oppressed by other countries and not having a strong independent identity for almost the last 200 years makes you not give a shit anymore.

yea, that's true, for the people who make a quick buck and return that works fine. but people that stay in foreign country (this only applies to eastern Europeans) as ironically as it sounds they lose their fucking identity and integrate. and in one generation kids don't even speak their native language and all they know about their homeland is that their parents were eastern europeans... that is what I mean they have no future as being national identity or idea - which has no future.

very true

also they pull in lots of money from asians and amerilards coming with their selfie sticks to Auschwitz

Well, it is if you compare it to earnings.

Median house price in US is about 190k USD.
Median household annual income in US is around 52k USD right?

Median **APARTMENT** price in PL is about 125k USD.
Median household annual income in PL is about 10k USD.

Can you see it now?

Went to Krakow 10 years ago when I was 16.

Beautiful city. Felt like Edinburgh except more genuine. Everything was immaculate.

One thing I quickly realised, the women were gorgeous. The difference between them and the average British woman you'd see in a city centre is remarkable. All of them looked healthy, fresh, and they dressed relatively conservatively. I certainly didn't see any of them wearing fucking skin tight yoga pants or some shit.

Also went to Jewish Disneyland.

God I was so Kike'd up in my youth. I look back and can't believe I bought into the Auschwitz Holocaust meme as much as I did.

>>don't struggle with terrorism like other European countries
You mean struggle with shitskins

user do what I did and find yourself one

To communicate? I guess?

They don't really think of them at all. Not unless you give them a good reason to start.

No one cares as long are you are not russian or a nigger/sandnigger.

Yeah, there is some of that here. Less in big cities. Here people usually racist for shits and giggles, not for realz.

But yeah, there's racism in poland alright.

FUCK OFF WE"RE FULL

Not just that, but also Poland has a lot of religious/cultural historical sites open for all to come see. Last time I visited was in '08, I visited the Jasna Góra Monastery and the Basilica of Our Lady of Licheń. Aside from the overwhelming amount of Catholics, it was a bit surprising to see people of various other beliefs visiting as well to experience our culture: Jews, Buddhists, and etc. I don't remember any Mudslimes though, fucking rapid intolerant cunts.

While we're certainly making improvements our only advantages over Western Europe are the result of a rapid deterioration in the West and sadly not us catching up and taking the lead.

crusades