Is your family redpilled, Sup Forums? Did they vote to #MAGA?

Is your family redpilled, Sup Forums? Did they vote to #MAGA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On niggers yes, but they were upset about the election outcome and I told them to shut the fuck up because they didn't vote out of protest.

That's a no then, thanks for sharing.

I consider "my family" to be about 25 people. 3 are druggies who don't work. 22 of them are Trump supporters. You can probably work the math out.

My whole family vote to MFGA

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

City people are all pretentious wagecocks who hate our country also >fucking leaf

>tfw whole family is red pilled as fuck

Mom's side are a huge blue-collar German family. They all want to MAGA but none are big into politics.
Dad's side is really just him, my stepmom, his bff/my godfather, and they all want to MAGA hard as fuck.

When I came by for Thanksgiving we both wore our hats, my stepmom put on her "Women for Trump" pin as the four of us IRL shit-posted while sipping my godfather's hand ground Columbian coffee out of Trump-Pence mugs.

Christmas is going to be great again.

They would have voted for president Trump if we had a vote there. MAGA!

My dad did, 99% sure my mom did, my oldest brother probably did, and my middle brother most likely voted Hillary. So almost.

Fuck yes they are, and fuck yes they did.

Both brothers, mom and dad all voted here in FL for Trump.

Feels good man. Feels real good.

Once he had absolutely no other option left, my father finally, and to his chagrin, ultimately did the right thing and filled in the oval for Trump. I can remember telling him in March exactly what would happen, and how I was proven right. He did want very badly for Trump to be stopped, though, and replaced with any other candidate. Dad personally liked Kasich.

Mom could not bring herself to do so, and I politely insisted once or twice to her that she ought to do so. She went for Johnson.

This is the full extent of my immediate family (no siblings); my last grantparent died a couple years back. There's virtually nothing left on dad's side except for a small second-cousin branch that I've seen a handful of times in my life, and an estranged lesbian (dad's sister) that none of us want anything to do with ever again (family stupidity unrelated to her lesbianism-as-such).

Mom's side has one sister who together with her husband has been an ardent and vocal Hillary supporter since at least 2008, one of their sons has worked seasonally as a democratic campaign field organizer for various campains (including IIRC the Hillary '08 campaign). About six months ago mom forwarded a few photos to me of the aunt posing for a photo op with Hillary. So that's how that side of the family is. The brother, meanwhile, is conservative. The family is aware of the political gulf but we've always been civil with each other. The aunt sent out a liberal tears e-mail to the rest of the family, and the brother said some polite and civil words about the sincerity of her family's convictions, but did make a point of ending the e-mail with some sort of language about how he hoped that the change of government, although "strange" or some diplomatic word, would be successful. The brother, of course, vaguely wants Trump to have a successful administration but I sense that he like my dad only sees Trump, the Horse's Ass and doesn't quite get the 10-D Vulcan chess that's being played.

I voted Trump in the middle of a city proper where over eighty percent of the municipal electorate went for Hillary. Felt very good to do the right thing on general principles in the midst of so much Wrong, so much left false consciousness.

With a space elevator (something we already have the technology to build), we could be there much sooner.

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

Whole family voted to MAGA. Feelsgoodman.jpg

so blue their mind has drowned.
literally no saving them

Most Russian Americans voted for Trump that's for sure

Yea

Yes :3

Isn't it great, we have the best family units dont we folks.

On the other hand my degenerate stepsister and her degenerate fiance both voted 3rd party like the good goys they are