Racist Trumpstick Gets Beat After Calling The Wrong Dude The N Word

WE WUZ

>youtube.com/watch?v=moEDynsCEVU

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Fighting_words_and_offensive_speech
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Free speech, nigger.

nigger beat up old man

>all those cucks in the comments

>(((Stahl)))

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Racists BTFO

why is this word such a fucking trigger? what a child. jail that black man

>violent ape assaults elderly veteran

wtf I love black people now

Violence is not a solution but kek, 99% of Sup Forums would experience this if they were to speak up.
I love how this board is obsessed with "alpha culture" and hates "cucks" but they would all look like cucks if they started being honest.
KEK.

Funny how there is footage of this one incident, but there is no footage of the alleged hundreds of hate crimes committed by Trump supporters

ASSANGE DEAD MAN SWITCH

LOOK AT CATALOG

ITS HAPPENING

THE CABAL IS DONE
SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

>attacks a much older, drunken man from behind

WE HAZ HONOUR AN SHIIIIT

when will white people learn how to fucking fight niggers

This. Most of you guys are IRL pussies who don't know how to fight.

>Marine running his mouth and getting his ass kicked

Yep. Happens all the time. So what?

he's just so stupid for turning his back after saying nigger.

>german cuck
>projecting this hard

They won't they're soft as butter

These racist Drumpf supporters, always resorting to violence after being called a term they don't like.

who would need to fight when you can shoot them?

When the race war begins.

Bet you try saying that in public and you end up worse than this dude.

You're just a pathetic no one behind a computer but I imagine that filters through to your life too

When we wont get life sentences in jail for it.

ahahaha dumb snow nigger.

AYO HOL UP HE SAI DA WORD NIGGA I FUCC HIS ASS UP GOOD WHEN HE SAY DA WORD THO LMAOO

>what did he think was gonna happen - tier

should have went full autist and called him a google

Nigga we got guns too.

Cucked

He literally asked for. Stop being a faggot; he deserved it all.

You're prolly just upset cos he reminds you of your uncle or something.

You don't get away with talking like that. It's scary for you cos you wanna talk like that in real life but can't defend yourself, yes? You all know if it were you in that situation you'd end up humiliated on the ground just like this guy.

I'm right.

>a nigger sucker-punching an old man that is either intoxicated or mentally ill
Has this happened before? This must be never-before-seen behavior.

And?

He was asking the guy to hit him, and he finally did. I see nothing wrong with this. Don't write checks you can't cash.

the internet is full of white people beating this the shit out of niggers

retard

this is part of the reason why cops are getting shot all over America. It's like an arms-race.

You beta piece of shit.

Shit excuse for being a total pussy

no, fuck that, you aren't allowed to lash out because of a word

Jesus fuck, all the cunts in the comments applauding this piece of shit for attacking from behind, after being called a naughty word.

They just use it as an excuse.
"Oh, somebody said nigger. This means I get to beat his white ass and be morally justified."
Like 10 Christmases for these shits.

Arn't you faggots supposed to be funny or somthing?

Niggers are just fucking scared as pussies man I don't get this fucking meme at all. All they do in fights is try to lift their pants up half the time. I fought niggers back in school for stupid shit and they aren't fucking any different than fighting a white guy or a Hispanic guy.

It wasn't one word it's the whole situation.

And yeah he can.
If it's offensive like that don't fucken say it. Pretty simple.

Wanna see what it feels like to be that dude, go say it

>hit me!
>hit me pussy!
>nigger
Literally asking for it.

All you do is get them on the ground and They are fucking helpless

Aren't you supposed to be morbidly obese or something ?

Oh wait..

There are two kinds of marines.

One brings up the fact that he was a marine every chance he can get and the other keeps their mouth shut because they realize that they were the bottom of the barrel before they joined the core.

I live in a military city in Texas and I see these >MUH RINES
EVERYWHERE at bars/clubs. Annoying little pricks.

>aren't allowed!
last vestige of the destined victim.

He literally asked the nig to beat him up. I mean he's still a dumb ape but don't give me that "le poor ol' elderly veteran!" bullshit.

He literally asked the guy to beat him up. I doubt the combine IQ of those two was above 100.

You have to go back to Africa, sorry Jamal. Our cultures just aren't compatible.

We like nice, clean, violence-free societies. You people like living in your own feces, building mud-huts, and burning each other alive over tiny disputes.

You would be much happier if you went back, I think.

YOU fought them
99% of white folk won't even try to defend themselves.

>waaah some loser challenged my ideas and made fun of me
>that means I can kill him

Give me your address, nigger.

>im military

tough luck kangeroo nigger

Why are niggers so insecure?

well he literally asked for it

>You people like living in your own feces, building mud-huts, and burning each other alive over tiny disputes.

That's gypsies

>there are people in this thread that actually think the black guy was in the wrong

That was incredibly satisfying watching that nig beat that guy's ass.

Niggers are so scared of white people that calling them the wrong name gets you beat

Niggers are animals

Doesn't mean he can do it nigger.

>"Hey this word makes a certain type of people angry and maybe violent"

"Kek! Nigger!!!!!"

>Gets face beat in

"WHAT THE FUCK ITS JUST A WORD"

Cause and effect my dude. ;)

>That's gypsies.
>Implying it's not also like that in Africa, when clips are literally posted every other week.
Hi newfriend, welcome to Sup Forums. Your stay here is going to be an interesting one, and it's going to challenge your (rather blind) perspective of the world.

SeeI'll beat the shit out of you too for disagreeing with me using your words.

99% where the hell are you getting this statistic?

yeah if you're provoking someone and asking them to beat you up, I have no sympathy for you

You couldn't show a fraction of the self control and restraint that black guy showed if some nigger was calling you a cracker and harassing you.

That old redneck asshat had a beating with his name on it coming at him.

you're just a pathetic no one behind a computer that was beat by emus. better luck next time, pal.

>black beats white guy because of words
haha he was asking for it
>white beats black guy because of words
wtf what a racist!!!!

you're defending degenerate behavior, but then again niggers can't be expected to act like decent human beings

>"Niggers are so scared-"
False.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

he should have carried a gun, and called him nigger.

As soon as the nigger rushes pop him

You are the type who thinks freedom of speech should only apply to the left, aren't you?

Good strategy.

Bottom line, if you can't walk the walk, you shouldn't talk the talk.

I wouldn't doubt that the white guy in this video used to be able to fight. That's a problem among the older population, they don't realize they've lost their edge over time, and sometimes too much alcohol leads to an ass-whuppin'. Poor guy probably hasn't lifted much more than 12 ounces in the last 3 decades.

Still, he was right about one thing - that guy was a nigger.

Talk shit, get hit.

you homos shoot sideways "gangsta" style you fucking cucks cant hit a target for shit

>disagreeing with me using your words
he was literally asking him to fight him
are you dumb?

You don't fight them, you shoot them.

>You couldn't show a fraction of the self control and restraint that black guy showed if some nigger was calling you a cracker and harassing you.
Yes, I actually could. Some people can keep themselves from going on violent rampages. I would, you know, just walk away. Like a normal person.
If he wasn't an insecure bitch he wouldn't have lashed out. The macho posturing of blacks is extremely obvious compensation for the fact that they know they are inferior.

Reminder that white Americans lose every year to niggers.

Nice victim blaming shitlord

>You couldn't show a fraction of the self control and restraint that black guy showed if some nigger was calling you a cracker and harassing you.
lmao you what

are we on the same planet

>implying this behavior is acceptable
>implying niggers aren't subhuman for doing this

No one is denying that niggers act like this. It doesn't change morality.
If a white guy did this to an old nigger you would be bawling your eyes out for him, you fucking nigger.

Well what sort of imbecile deliberately goads animals into attacking? This is like Steve Irwin all over again. How fucking dumb can you get?

Are you fucking kidding me? I wouldn't give two shits if some nigger was calling me cracker.

Niggers are worthless.

Look at the flag before you respond. Its bait.

Oh, I understand now. Niggers are admitting that they're subhuman by behaving like subhumans.

Ok, well I'm asking you to give me your address so I can kill you.
That means you have to do it.
Also, pay for my flight.
Send me your email so I can recieve the tickets.

I never said anything about it not being fair the other way around.
I don't know why you would even imply that, Sup Forums isn't one person, check id's next time

If you say something that is going to piss Somone off, you better be willing to deal with the consequences. White OR black
What is he insecure about?
To him all he cares about is "getting Moni" and having a big dick, you think he has little intelligence so he doesn't want anything else. What's to be so insecure about??

>freedom of speech
Holy shit dude are you retarded?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#Fighting_words_and_offensive_speech

>Sup Forums says it's not ok for this black dude to beat the shit out of some racist over a few choice words
>Sup Forums still lashes out like a child every time someone insults them for the losers they are

Free speech means you can't get criminally charged for something you say, it doesn't give you freedom from social repercussions, you cuck.

>nigger being violent

I'm shocked. This never happens.

>attacks from behind
Yeap, sounds like typical nigger tactics. Waited for him to turn around before chimping out.

calling a black person a nigger gives them the right to assault you

>niggers think fighting is socializing

Explains a lot desu.

>If you say something that is going to piss Somone off, you better be willing to deal with the consequences. White OR black
>implying people wouldn't cry if it was the other way around

>What is he insecure about?
>To him all he cares about is "getting Moni" and having a big dick, you think he has little intelligence so he doesn't want anything else. What's to be so insecure about??
Niggers are fucking scared of white people. This is a fact, otherwise they wouldn't constantly lash out at them.

>talking shit is the same thing as assault
Shut the fuck up nigger.

That Trump cuck just pissed white bitches love big black cock.

>battery and assault don't fall under law

If he can't do it, why did he do it?

Assault is illegal you dumbfuck.

Sup Forums in real life

So you're only a little fat? Ok
Jokes on me, right, jack ?