Goob job Sup Forums

Goob job Sup Forums

You memed a New York elite into the White House

Now that Goldman Sachs and ExxonMobil have assumed absolute control, there is no stopping the establishment.

You helped neutralize the threat of angry anti-establishment populism in Middle America. This is a major victory for ruling elite as Trump's supporters will now unwittingly support and defend the establishment that they once opposed. The pitchforks were ready, but in classic "Art of War" fashion, their own passion and anger was used to against them. They have been neutralized. You helped convert them.

Thank you Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
youtube.com/watch?v=bl9bvuAV-Ao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still better than the pedophile secret society free mason bureaucrats that call themselves the Democratic Party.

We live in capitalism there's always somebody at the top. If we were all equal we'd be communist so get the fuck out of America if you hate capitalism so much.

>wtf I love the swamp now

Trumpfags were always the most gullible

Also, the greatest deception was the Democratic Party masquerading as the party of the middle class.

That dream died when they cucked Bernie out of his nomination for "Athena".

Open your fuckin eyes, the democrats are NOT the party of the middle class.

They use the middle class for fools and exploit our fears.

>neutralize the threat of angry anti-establishment populism in Middle America
oh shit i guess we did
maybe we should have let it build more

You are a fool to think these people will be creating their own policies and not following the presidents orders on his policy desitions. He chose smart people to be able to get things done. Stupid ducking intellectuals can't even think.

>tinfoil hat conspiracies
>no idea who populism is
>campaign amnesia
>corporatism = capitalism
>why did we dislike Clinton's wall street ties?
>wtf i love the swamp now

Quintessential Trump supporter right here

We will see, remember these words when you have to live off bottled water due to your local water table becoming contaminated or something.

>You are a fool to think these people will be creating their own policies and not following the presidents orders on his policy desitions. He chose smart people to be able to get things done. Stupid ducking intellectuals can't even think.

I really can't tell if you're trolling as a clueless Trump supporter to make them look stupid or if you're just a clueless Trump supporter.

Fuck your environmental bullshit, technology is the solution to all problems so if on the rare chance the water table is fucked, we will fix it. Do not want satanic pedos running the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
DRUMPKINS BTFO HAHAHAHAHA
SAY IT WITH ME: MADAM PRESIDENT
#HILLYES
FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT
I'M WITH HER
VOTE FOR HILLARY I'LL SUCK YOUR DICK
WHY ISN'T SHE 50 POINTS AHEAD?
ELECTORAL COLLEGE POPULAR VOTE MUH RUSSIANS TRUMPTARDS
DA DERP DEE DERP DA TEETLEY DERPEE DERPEE DUMB
YOU
RACIST
SEXIST
MISOGYNIST
ISLAMOPHOBIC
XENOPHOBIC
WORD SALAD
MOTHERFUCKERS

Republicans are vampires, though. We can't win.

>fuck your clean water

Do you enjoy living a comfortable life where you don't need to worry daily about dying of dysentery?

>Tfw Baron is still too young

I like how she is standing up behind him

And you are? A literally who. Go back and master bate in your basement.

>still salty

>quintestianl satan suppoter.

Beautiful family

>anti-establishment populism in Middle America.
voted entirely for Trump
Hillary is the swamp Obama is the swamp
gives Sup Forums credit , i thought it was russians

>using whataboutism to deflect

We get it, you think /ourguy/ won.

But he isn't really /ourguy/, he is /theirguy/.

You want to be on the winning team, but you see, that is exactly how they convert you. You are now on /theirside/. They always win.

What you are saying is very unlikely to occur. Progress must continue, what is your solution? Let China turn into a super power since they don't give a fuck? We will find a way, have some faith.

Too young for what, Schlomo...

>trump
>beautiful

eh

>can't even greetext right
I really hate reddit

>Not knowing what corporatism is
Quintessential commie right here

>implying hillary would be any better

It's america, you can vote for zionist a or zionist b

Trump is the better of 2 evils

stay salty faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

>can't even greetext right
>I really hate reddit
can't spell
never been to reddit in my life, not a basement dweller
clinton is a fucking lying crook who is trying to start ww3 for no good reason, i predict that worthless lying cunt will be dead, in jail, or flee within a month

>What you are saying is very unlikely to occur.

Because we have water protection regulations you dimwitted twat.

How fucking dull can you be?

>What is your solution? Let China turn into a super power since they don't give a fuck?

What is your solution? Become China so that we can enjoy contaminated food and water just to out-pollute our competitors for economic superiority?

Fucking retard.

>We will find a way, have some faith.

We already found a way you fucking idiot, and it's worked very well for the developed world. Why do you want to backtrack for lesser standard of living?

You're so fucking god damn stupid I don't know what to say.

We Empire now.
NAE: NORTH AMERICAN EMPIRE
No more shitizens running important offices. Just Military and the Elite.

Honestly, if Trump reneges on his promises, especially regarding immigration and the Wall, it will simply radicalize the population to the point that they'll give up on democracy.

This was the last chance that democracy could help fix or at least postpone the decline and collapse of the US. We'll see.

>hillary clinton is not a new york elite
huh?

We had clean water well before the EPA and clean water acts. You're a dumb fucking asshole

Wtf do you morons want trump to do get guys off the street so you brainless retards go hurr durr he doesn't know what he's doing.

The Democrats have government work badly for their corruption.

The GOP makes government not work at all for their corruption.

It's mainly tribal now - the culture war has pretty much killed all other considerations. It's white evangelical fascists on one side (and their useful tools), everyone else on the other.

>Goldman Sachs

>FCKING. GOLDMAN. SACHS

how can you seriously support Trump ?
It was funny to watch SJW wetting their pants, we had good time and kek received a lot of presents, but now we have to go on; Trump is nothing but a shill himself.

His wife is a cum dumpster and his hottest daughter eats falafels on a circumcised and kosher dick.

Just stop defending the turd. Once he's in charge I hope a new dynamic will begin and indeed, may we make good happenings come true.

Praise kek.

shut the fuck up and keep your idiot opinions on your criminal island, koala fucker.

Literally not even in office yet and your judgement is already 100% finalized.

OP you are a retard. What was the alternative? Let Hillary win then strengthen the populous movement to overthrow Hillary via Civil war? If civil war breaks out a vacuum is created for the next super power in line to take over. You want the planet to be ruled over by a bunch of chinamen? No thanks, ill take my chances with Trump.

>how can you seriously support Trump ?
Two Words: SUPREME COURT

Keeping it conservative is the only way that constitutional amendments like freedom of speech and freedom to bear arms will not be reinterpreted. If Hillary won, her left wing Supreme Court would likely have made Hate Speech != Free Speech an actual thing here.

>Do not want satanic pedos running the world
too late kiwibro

Uh huh. Hey, let me show you and your buddies this REALLY cool thing at the Senate, Jules . . . .

Yeah so clean a river in Ohio literally caught on fire.

Even today fracking oil companies are fucking up water tables with toxic chemicals.

The greatest way to conquer an enemy is to conquer their minds.

Americans started getting off track from the preferred narrative. Trump was able to sweep them all up and get them back on track with supporting the establishment.

"That plays great before the election, ehh now we don't care, right?"

>it will simply radicalize the population to the point that they'll give up on democracy

The Trump side of it. You'll see the other side give up on capitalism, and go full Bernie after 2018. Which will likely cut into the fascist support, unless they've already made up excuses to go to war.

First Amendment concerns - so you voted for the guy who literally explained he'll curtail freedom of the press and speech?

You're a fucking idiot, if you believe Trump is going to restrict executive and government power in ANY way. Just like Bush, he'll be expanding it as quick as he can.

kek

You're way too young to remember playing Oregon Trail, aren't you?

>We had clean water well before the EPA and clean water acts.

No, we didn't.

The thing is that the conservative judges will use an originalist interpretation when determining the constitutionality of anything Trump passes, whereas a liberal court will go full "living document" with it. I don't trust Trump to curtail government, but conservative judges have a good record of upholding speech and gun rights.

>Trump is going to restrict executive and government power in ANY way. Just like Bush, he'll be expanding it as quick as he can

Is this a problem? Trump never catered to Libertarians anyway.

Shillary would have been worse~

China's actually making efforts to clean up their environment, bud. I'm not ruining my country just so a bunch of idiots out in bumfuck can have shitty jobs.

Are we under another leftypol raid again? So many of these same exact threads in the catalog.

Because Hillary was so anti establishment right?

I guess trump was paid off by the Saudis right? Oh wait

Again lesser of 2 evils. Hillary was a lot more for the establishment. at least trump riled up the people

True. But that's doesn't mean that Trump will have a positive effect on the common American worker.

Guess I should have voted for Hillary, huh...woah....my brain

last week
>trump is rogue, a loose cannon
this week
>trump is establishment

just stop, you've already lost

>We had clean water well before the EPA and clean water acts.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Water contamination was a daily concern for those who lived before widespread water protection regulations, even in the Western world.

Every day I get in the queue (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
To get on the bus and drop my goo (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
I'm so nervous, I just sit and smile (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
Madonna's mouth stretched another mile (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)

Thank you, driver, for bringing them here (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
She will even take it in the rear (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
I don't want to cause no fuss (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
Droppin' loads on the Suck-You-Bus (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)

(Nooooooooo)

I don't even have to pay (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
Each time she does me a diff'rent way (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it (you can't have it)

It don't matter if you're straight or gay
She'll even lick your vajayjay
It don't matter if you're straight or gay
It swings by here every day

Suck-You-Bus, Suck-You-Bus, Suck-You-Bus

Free BJs on the Suck-You-Bus (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
Free BJs on the Suck-You-Bus (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
I don't even have to pay (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
Each time she does me a diff'rent way (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)

I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it

Every day you'll bust your nut (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)
So much human waste on the Suck-You-Bus (Hildog's Suck-You-Bus)

youtube.com/watch?v=bl9bvuAV-Ao

Give him a chance to govern if he fucks up we'll vote for someone else.

they've been conned for 30 years because they don't really understand what they're voting for. the big business republicans finally took over and now the rust belt and detroit will die. the manufacturing sector will never recover. social security and medicare will finally be destroyed. there will be nothing left for the red staters and eventually their genes will die off.

i hope the enjoy the communist basic income they end up with because big corporations gutted their ability to have a job. fuck facts. #MAGA

>Trying this hard to spin the most humiliating defeat the globalists have suffered in generations as le epin ruse

You got your teeth smashed out, your criminal candidate lost, and your side is running in terror. We were not subverted, the fire of rebellion has not been extinguished, and we are breaking your disgusting traitor faces left and right.

if trump doesn't go full merkel i'll consider it a win

>Goob job Sup Forums

Thank you.

Poorfag

Quit being a faggot and acting like Trump has made 100% bad picks like Reddit. Am I happy with all his picks? No, but he has to fill out hundreds of positions before January 20th. Of course there is going to be some bad ones.

Also Rex is a great pick. I know seeing better relationships with Russia is triggering, but its gonna happen.

The longer they take to defeat us the less of a chance we have to fight back. At some point accelerating the process may be the only way to stop it. It wouldn't surprise me if Merkel was actually a closet Nazi who was doing what she's doing in order to unite the EU against cuckoldry and (((Anglos))). A right wing EU would probably morph into a Roman Empire and I think it is worth trying for.

You know that Trump is pretty much the most famous whore of the politician cast ? (Hillary isn't a whore, but a fucking demon)

Bush fucked all the game with the Patriot Act, I hope you don't think that Trump will protect your little chicks.

>It's this thread again

>at least trump riled up the people

Trump is about to cut funding for cancer and medical research, highways, air traffic, coast guard, job training, education, health care, housing, energy, social security, nasa, disaster assistance, and diplomatic protection

The wealth gap is going to get even wider, the elites will get richer, and the middle and working classes will be even deeper in debt. Only the rich will have access to semi-decent resources. Everyone else will get poorer, dumber, less healthy. And our national security will be at risk.

But "lol at least he riled up the people"

Hillary was an awful candidate, but in no way was she worse than Trump.

thank you for raising this important issue

>rationalizing this hard
>he actually thought a billionaire real-estate mogul that rubbed shoulders with political elite is "anti-establishment"

>thinks the globalists lost

Rex Tillerson, Trump's Secretary of State pick, is on the board of trustees for the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

T Rex also contributes to the Council on Foreign Affairs and gave a speech for them in which he advocated for the institution of a global market cooperative and made a case against US energy independence.

Rex Tillerson supports the TPP and is a staunch "free trade" advocate.

Goldman Sachs stoog and globalist, Steven Mnuchin is Trump's pick for Secretary of Treasury.

You are absolutely fucking clueless if think the globalists lost.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

and hillary still lost
please fill my cup i thirst for more

is America really such a shit that even (((Billionaires))) wear their shoes inside to keep dirty american filth off of feet? I do not understand

>Rex is a great pick
>I'm fucking clueless

Rex Tillerson, Trump's Secretary of State pick, is on the board of trustees for the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Rex Tillerson supports the TPP and is a staunch "free trade" advocate.

T Rex also contributes to the Council on Foreign Affairs, and gives speeches for them in support of global institutions and warns of the dangers of pursuing US independence in markets.

You couldn't find a more certified globalist.

So what? You avoided immediately starting WW3. That's about it.

and hillary still lost
you faggot concern troll

>that's it
>proof right here you can't take the cuck out of canuck

he picked him because is friend with Putin.
do you think that because tillerson is sec of state now trump will be pro globalization?

And now he must answer to Donald "Globalists can suck my schlong" Trump and do his bidding or get his ass fired.

Feels good man.

You overestimate the amount of power a president has.

More power than a secretary of state has though.

I know you're obsessed with the election and don't know what to do with yourself now that it's over. Go to reddit if you want to find Hillary supporters. I don't know why the fuck you think an anti-establishment or anti-globalist like me would support Hillary.

The globalists won, time to pick up the pieces and regroup. Unless of course, you've been converted.

blerblerblerbler
just shut the fuck up faggot and fill my glass

Trump supporters are firmly in the initial denial stage of grief.

It's hard to blame them, they fought hard for this and to have it all washed away only for the globalists to win is soul crushing.

The globalists always win.

and hillary still lost
fuck off ahmed

Corporatism is government run by corporate interests, which is exactly what is happening here. It isn't capitalism, in fact it threatens free market capitalism through regulatory capture.

I thought Trump ran a campaign against this sort of thing?

You're like a broken record.

The election is over. This is about globalists subverting your movement, and you unwittingly supporting them.

Wow makes ya think, did Nazi that coming, now #imwithher

larp faggot. Trump not even sworn in and you're trying to sow the seeds to doubt. You need some of pic related

this is about you being a faggot concern troll, and nobody is listening to you chicken little fuck faces anymore

Having your movement subverted by globalists should alarm anyone. You're stuck in the election high without realizing you've been duped into defending the establishment globalists again.

It's like I've said time and time again controlled opposition

The only way we will truly win is violent revolution

>The globalists won, time to pick up the pieces and regroup. Unless of course, you've been converted.

commies are anti establishment and anti-globalists; should we group with them? fucking faggot.
if trump will do just 50% of what he said he will do, then we'll like no his cavinet picks (pretty based btw, bannon, mattis and yes, even tillerson).