This will be the American army in 2050

>This will be the American army in 2050

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

Other urls found in this thread:

kfoxtv.com/news/local/us-soldiers-arrested-for-allegedly-smuggling-illegal-immigrants-across-texas-border
exiledonline.com/mexican-drug-war-intel-report-over-22000-dead-police-detain-27-of-the-zetas-foot-soldiers-open-hunting-season-on-cops/
advocate.com/politics/transgender/2015/04/10/meet-first-out-trans-soldier-us-military
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you trying to fuck with the brown-hating racists here by telling them that a bunch of brown folk running off to die so they don't have to is bad?

you didn't think your shit post through that well, did ya, dimitry? put down the handle of vodka and fuck off.

have you seen what they do to their own?

imagine what they'll do to you mongolian yak herders

Mad manlet beaners

They already look like this in South Korea

stay inferior

Give it time if shit doesn't change and the american military doesn't stop getting trans friendly and all that other shit it won't be hard for Russia or China to invade and actually win

XAXAXAXAXAXA Stay cucked and brown ugly manlet

kfoxtv.com/news/local/us-soldiers-arrested-for-allegedly-smuggling-illegal-immigrants-across-texas-border

Too bad Russia won't be there to see it lol

It's already like that today.

It's like 1/3 of our military, and less and less white guys enlist every year.

You know I'm reeeally starting to hate you snowniggers again. Old times!

America is not a white nation

Now do one where Russian generals are stealing your own weapons and selling them on the black market.

It can be, if you dream hard enough

R A M P
A
M
P

kind of funny coming from a country that cant even hire body guards for their own ambassador

No, we're heading in your direction. Brazil 2.0 here we come.

You'll love it

what? were all the women are so fucking ugly the men turn into trannys that sill look better than the women? ill pass

>faggot Boris doesn't know that our military is building an AI/robotic battalion to fight the wars of the future

m8, have you ever heard of Rome? It's a bad idea to let immigrants form the backbone of your military.

>Brazil 2.0

We are not an Amerindian nation like Op's pic

>laughing in Russian

This thread is now about Alexander Dugin.
Please tell me about him

Oh Ivan, you are quite a scamp.

You seem a bit butthurt

He is your father, Luke.

> AI/robotic
>Xe/Xer
>battalion to fight the wars of the future

What do you think they will do to you when you captured? Something Chechens did to you guys alot. Its called beheading.

>implying we are cucks like you

> Its called beheading
We did pretty much worse. And we always going to do worse, cause no one really care about anything.

You lost to Japan

It was before communism

You eating dogs. Also you lost to Japan.

right, you're even worse

>Pinko Commie Starvation Niggers BTFO.

How will Russia ever recover? I heard they tried this, but all the robots just became hookers. Which makes sense as that is the only thing Russians can produce well.

The marines are largely Mexican anyway

Every other military will be jealous they still get to use based FAL battle rifle.

At least they werent occupied by Japan

I see a white guy in there. That'll be me.

>This will be the American army on January 21st, 2017

fpbp

They have good tast in rifles.

Those are HK G3s

No we won't. As soon as the demographic scales tip, I am out of here. You nigger monkeys can go tribal warfare against each other until you wipe each other out, then we will return and recolonize everything all over again and have strict racial supremacy laws at all times to ensure this never happens again. Fucking favela monkeys.

>xe/xer
>that .gif

ahahahahaha now that's some proper shitposting mine slavic friend

At least we will never be Native American manlets. That's for sure.

same here
europeans may be shocked to hear this:
whites like to live with other whites

Is that how Russians laugh by typing?

That's different....

No you will just be South American manlets.
Isn't average height in Brazil 4'9 or something,
It's like the brown Shire over there.

Just send all your blacks to Africa and have a bomb in the hulls of the ships detonate in the middle of the Atlantic and be done with it. Brazil could be great again if you try.

Seriously. There is no way I will live in an America that is majority non-white. I'll go literally anywhere with a white majority at that point and watch the inevitable race/tribe wars break out because that is all of civilization that can exist without whites. Stupid fucking liberals and minorities, actually believing that the architects of civilization will stick around to support them to our own detriment once this land no longer belongs to us.

>not using brownies as expendable cannon fodder
are you even trying m80?

More like 5'8" if you count all the old ones.

>the Average American will be 5'5"

Not at all, i enjoy his antics.

Yeah, like bombing the fuck out of Grozny.

I wish our military was allowed to go full tilt like you guys.

Putin means queer in spanish.

Spanish is a beautiful language

Those guys aren't mexicans
>implying they wouldn't recluit soldiers from one shit hole where everything is fucked up and people are raised to kill
jej
>worse
>than mexicans or central americans
do you realize america would have hyper-violent people with the best weapons?
kek

>he doesn't recognize his own people

exiledonline.com/mexican-drug-war-intel-report-over-22000-dead-police-detain-27-of-the-zetas-foot-soldiers-open-hunting-season-on-cops/

fucking kek

i did not find such image in any mexican site or w/e, i don't recognize the uniform
must be peruvian or something

>Russian army now

Also all of them got their hair too long, i haven't seen anyone from the mexican army with such long hair ever not even the doctors

I found more pics of American army

Americans will look like philippine monkeys

But muh based russia!!!!!!!11!!!! muh savior of the white race!!!!!!!!11111!!!1

So progressive...

advocate.com/politics/transgender/2015/04/10/meet-first-out-trans-soldier-us-military

That's a weak comeback when there is enough explicit gay shit from your Army to make a paysite preview from. kek

wtf/????????????

could you explaine this? I thought koreans have the most pale skin color in whole east asian spectra along with japanese. Do you have large migrant fluxes from south asia like filipinos and indonesians or there is a sun tanning trend going on.

They are all monkeys and look like these mexicans

I'd tell you you're wrong but you're technically right.

Most minorities sign up for comfy support jobs like Admin and Supply.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that the Marine Corps Supply is probably 90% black, Admin is full of niggers and beans too.

I will tell you where whites still have the majority, Infantry, EOD, MP, AAVs, and Tanks.

Pretty much all the combat jobs in the Corps are 75% white with maybe 20% being latino and the last 5% a mix of niggers and other races.

So whites are still doing all the fighting, and dying, but latinos are starting to catch up recently.

Honestly, we beans have been enlisting in the infantry and other combat support jobs for generations now anyways

great bantz comrade

Pretty much, I swear the army base near me looks more like the mexican army than the US army. Most are like 5'6"

Not even our army is that short.

>Taiwan is 5'8 while China is 5'5

KEKED

you are talking about immigrants or native koreans?
I thought you followed the same tough migration policy like japan. Anyways, i agree watching midgets becoming majority in your countrie;s army is a nightmare.

thats superior nutrition for you

you guys are the super asians though, you're taller than everyone else around you

Mexicans are shorter than Asians.
The average male height in Mexico is 5'4.

You will think im making it up but its fucking true.
Jewgle it.

If you're not white or black you're literally subhuman genetically.

non-whites/blacks are midgets with no ability grow facial hair, gain muscle mass, and have tiny cocks

BTFO

This will be the American army in 2050

but these of the brownies are actually republican af

>So whites are still doing all the fighting

Thats because blacks are fucking cowards and shit at warfare.

At least they're sporting what look like .308 cal. I'll take that over .223 any day.

Sie verstehen es nicht.
Sie wissen nicht, warum wir kämpfen.
Warum wir nicht aufhören können.
Nicht aufhören werden.
Warum wir kämpfen, kämpfen und kämpfen werden.
Bis zum Sieg.
Oder wir sterben.
Und wir sind noch nicht tot.

>mfw 6'2 bc of white genes

feels alright man

Still better than the current US Army

slavs are white niggers.

forgot pic

lol I wish we still dressed as nicely as the Russians.

>tfw a cunt hair away from 6'1, clear it when I wear work boots
>still brown and curly haired

Can't win them all mane

I think this is cherrypicked. /hm/ has lot of fit ones