The New Face Of Social Justice

How can we ever compete?

I miss the days of limp wrists and dykes. It was easier to win the fight then.

I fukin', I fukin', cut 'er fuckin' titty off 'n play softball wit' 'em

The real question is how long until there are tranny and faggot characters in WoW. You know it's coming.

>Implying Jaina hasn't been a trap from day 1

Have you SEEN that jawline?

>who's wrathtion
>who's anduin
it is already happening

In the Canon Arthas novel she fucks both him and Kael'thas. Its extremely obvious from the book alone she has a vagina. Stop trying to push your fetish onto everything

she can travel trough time and 14 dimensions, she prolly tasted every dick out there possible, now wants the V

You seriously believe Kael'thas has a dick?

Also: if we claim Tracer is a straight trap, will normies like her more or less?

wtf, I hate jaina now

>How can we ever compete?
memes. We'll find a way, the deviants are on the wrong side of history. It's the last agonies of the left who are trying to push niggers and fags everywhere they can before the day of the rope.

Wasn't there a quest line or novel involving them that was laden with homo undertones?

>hating Jainacide Dismantlehorde

>face of social justice
>literally lives in a fantasy land
like pottery.

Everything is political in the current year. You can't even do vidya without social justice homework assignments. It's all so tiresome.

>WoW
wew

sure is 2007 in here

>How can we ever compete?

WHY.

FUCKING.

CARE!?

Wasn't she hated for being too oversexualised some months ago?

OP you retard. Rule 34 to rule them all

Its mentioned in the book that he penetrates her. Kill yourself

If you fap to her just think shes a biogirl.
Shes fictional, nobody will ever know

I don't see a problem with it.
They also showed other characters wives/husbands, I don't see why you're all so butthurt.

My eyes nearly rolled out of their sockets when I encountered the tranny in Witcher 3

when the opposition is fictitious, how can we lose?

we arent incompetent idiots like the clinton campaign that declared a war on a cartoon frog... and lost

They removed that suggestive pose from the game over feminist butthurt, not anticipating an even bigger wave of butthurt from hormonal gamers.

>biogirl
wat?

>lesbians are biological girls
3rd world germanistan education at work

also, not canon

it was bizzard false flag to get free marketing on social media

this is their second row, jews are getting smarter

At least they made it ugly as sin and had Geralt be disgusted.

isn't one of the characters half-leaf now? who would play such a shit game?

MFW no blacks in the entire game

Like it or not, popular games influence public perceptions.

Back then she was straight.

>implying anyone hates lipstick lesbians

>used to be the symbol of oversexualised patriarchal character
>kiss a dyke
>is now a symbol of hope and progress

Blizzard only did that to make the feminist cunts lay off of tracers sexy poses.

Hahah yeah as if that nigger wouldn't have been lynched in that olden vidya society kek.

I don't give a flying fuck as long as she keeps her great ass

If Blizzard ever dares to remove her or widowmakers ass I'm going to truck of peace their management before raping their corpses

Facebook refers to Tracer as a "queer" character.

Did I fucking fall asleep for 10 years? When did it become okay to call people queer? I thought that was a mean thing to call someone.

>Homosexual anduin
>varian dead
>stormwind bloodline fucking suddenly ends
>Genn gets pissed
>Civil War
>Genn wins, gilnean occupation
>MAKE GILNEAS GREAT AGAIN

>Lucio

There was half an expansion dedicated to it. It makes sense really. Sheltered kids go after people who remind them of their mother, and Anduin was practically raised by Onyxia

I got the widowmaker achievement the other day and masturbated furiously

Biological Girl. No trap, no Lesbo, None of that shit.

This does raise the question if the woman Tracer was designed off is gay too

I think you're confused. A trap would be a biological male, but a lesbian is till a biological female.

Does lucio not count?

topkek genn is literally trump, he even has a wall which the forsaken have paid for

The reaper dual shotgun guy is black, he even has a burglar outfit

It's always a girl in love with another girl. As a guy into guys it kinda is boring that it never is a boy. Maaan, ain't no cuteboy who wouldn't want to cook for and be railed by Reinhardt..

But then SJWs are exclusively ugly girls, so

Lesbians are awesome. Why the hating? They are not competition, men just can't fuck them.

Women can never be gay. They can be bi but not gay.

>3 hours and 200 pics later and it still looks like shit

>Incompetent lesbian completely fails to prevent death of religious leader

What are you talking about? Recently there are plenty of gay or bisexual men in video games. Dragon Age and Mass Effect are two examples.

It's cool, he's Latino.

>Gabriel Reyes
>Not Mexican
Wew

Dude, you really want to waste my time ?
Biological, Hetero Girl, is that OK Mister Leaf ?

You guys are dense. She's a lesbo because all the faggy gamers would like her better. If she was straight they'd get mad that their "waifu" was taken.

stop crying

we dont give fuck

Yeah, I don't really care for overwatch thats maybe why I missed it.

Now thats some 8Dcheeselevelchess

Because it's a fantasy. There is no such thing as gay women couples. There are two women that happen to be mentally ill and share a room, but studies show that this is just masochism mixed with insanity.

>lesbian godess made by MAN
>The token head of SJW's is made by a MAN
>Feminism is a large sect of SJ
>Ironic mysogny is ironic
>Woman in game is 3D and isn't even real
>Dykes literally cucked themselves with a 3D woman that was made by men.
>Men are jewing the fuck out of SJ and they don't even realize it

100 to the fifth Dimensional chess

I thought he was Mexican

Whatever fag, don't get it wrong if you don't want to be corrected.

she is 40 years old, cut her slack
she needs photoshop and makeup to look presentable

Looks like gamergate was lost after all

The sandwich scene was dumb. Honestly, I mostly dislike that it never feels natural, guys into guys tend to have different motives because the fact is that being homosexual is a different thing.

Tracer doesn't have many traits you'd associate with being a lesbian. And I can't see her being with some ugly, old dyke, that's just SJWs writing for themselves.

I guess Zarya very transparently appears like a lesbian. I think Mei is the sort who seems like she wouldn't like someone based on physical traits and would love either genders for who they are, but none of the other girls.

Iunno. Gay is usually an 'option' at best, it's never romanticised. I hate SJWs, all they do is show bias. It's a bunch of dykes celebrating their ugliness

This is the problem with modern games, not the presence of a tranny/fag, but that the relationship with them defaults to friendly, you have to be nice to them. Nobody would have cared about faggots, if it wasn't forced everywhere.

Lol someone Insulting me for getting a german slang word wrong in a thread about a fictional character. Death Squads when ?

Oy! Several shekels added to your account*

Its only a STUPID VIDEO GAME made by RETARDS for other RETARDS, who can enjoy this STEAMING PIECE OF SHIT, ARE YOU FUCKING 10 YEARS OLD? ONLY KIDS AND NEETS WOULD GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS.

The hair I can understand but I'd still rather see a before and after comparison.

come back when you lost your virginity

Until women start making games at the tierage of Half Life and the last of us. Lol not even close user.

>character everyone hates is a lesbian
>meanwhile nobody hates the white male characters

There is no such thing as a Christian. There are people that happen to be mentally ill and they get together to do their voodoo stuff, but studies show that this is just superstition mixed with scams for easy money.

I don't play Overwatch.
And never will now.

Hmm I think you're right actually, just looked again. Still a burglar outfit tho

Back the fuck up, Nostalrius reborn? Did they get uncucked?

No they got assmad that Blizzard kept ignoring them and released the source code. It'll be shut down again in a few months.

it's always tracer or that ugly bitch from SU or Korra, never a guy

uuuugh

'feminism,' 'equality.' Sure fucking thing.

How can she be gay if she isn't real? I've seen images of her taking cock in every orifice - this isn't any more or less real than that devs proclamation of her being gay.

>The New Face Of Purest Girl..!

>women can be gay but not gay?

What? ""bisexual"" is a special snowflake term. gay is gay

Is there any reason she isn't? She just got brainwashed. It's tragic and if she was ever rescued from it she'd genuinely lament what she done, she was a loyal wife to a guy.

that looks tacticool, not a burglar.

she always was best girl. mercy is a coalburning whore.

>dual wields shotguns
>ammo belt is full of 40 cm grenades
Btw it's not a burglar outfit, it's his old spec ops outfit when he was with Overwatch.

>coalburning

no

Everything looks "burglar" on a mexican.

>Not Pharah
>Not wanting a justice bringing Ebony Goddess

(PS pharah can't be muslim, because if she was then the entire of egypt in the future setting would NOT be rebuilding and bringing back the return of the Egyptian gods.)

Who do you think is more likely to use dual sawn off shotguns?

Jamal the burglar?

Or

Jose the career soldier?

Why is she blue?

really fucking hope they don't try to force her to be muslim anyway

It still is limp wrists and dykes, they just have state sponsorship now.

What? He wasn't a tranny.

He just got a kick out of dressing up in the various outfits that he made

Neither, honestly. I'd expect it from Kyle the Fedoralord.

meh, not bad to be honest

She is cute.

here she is without all the makeup

>Implying all games aren't required to have Muslims now

Of course it is in real life, but pop culture perception matters more.

Well, she is already capable of blowing herself up...