Israel

>is conservative
>bombs mudslimes
>helps fight muslims

Why doesn't Sup Forums support Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/10961451/Israel-bombs-Gaza-as-crisis-escalates-with-more-Hamas-rocket-attacks-In-pictures.html
google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/08/israeli-air-strikes-pound-gaza-rocket-attack-160821212419200.html?client=safari
youtube.com/watch?v=mgWBsCSyjkY
doclecture.net/1-54009.html
youtu.be/KVpVu_KF9sw
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have the coolest club in town and we are not invited. why do you expect people to like you?

still a hundred times better than the palestinians though, when are you going to genocide them?

If I was electrocuted in the balls daily, I wouldn't support the company that manufactures the cattle prods.

Israel isn't bombing anyone what are you talking about?

we do

telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/10961451/Israel-bombs-Gaza-as-crisis-escalates-with-more-Hamas-rocket-attacks-In-pictures.html

google.com/amp/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2016/08/israeli-air-strikes-pound-gaza-rocket-attack-160821212419200.html?client=safari

Are you retarded?

Elaborate.

>is conservative
not really, if israel is considered conservative by your standards you have huge issues .
>bombs mudslimes
well yea
>helps fight muslims
i've never heard of us helping anyone fight anyone . every time israel attacked someone abroad it was for our own self interest and security only .

basically pol is having an identity crisis , cant reconcile love for nazis\hitler and love for israel for some reason.
but thats the thing folks , he was never anti-israel and would even support zionism in his early days .also most german jews were nazi-supporters in the early days .

he is basically saying that he is a mudslime, bomb them some more pls

It's because it's a great country policy-wise, but populated by the eternal Jude. Conflict of support.

Nice proxies, Chaim. Here have a shekel.

Here is the answer of an actual Sup Forumsack:
You are murdering innocent civilians. Do you think we are retarded, that we don't see what you are doing?
To murder muslims just because they are muslim is like ISIS murdering non-muslims just because they are non-muslims.

Effectively, your mindset is identical to that of ISIS, just a polar opposite. Your nation is evil, and your hate against muslims springs from the fact that the Quran warns you about transgressions. You know all about it, but you still decide to walk the twisted path. But deep down, you know that reckoning is coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgWBsCSyjkY

>helps fight Muslims

This is what Amerigoys actually believe.

>helps fight muslims
>Kikistan

Pick one Schlomo

This.
OP, kill yourself but first kill your disgusting, rat-faced people.

Let me see, made an illegal country, the aggrieved country fights back. Israel calls USA a.k.a. their puppet to invade based countries like iraq and libya. Now the mudslimes hate both israel and the western world. Bombings, killings, rape etc. are now happening all because of that one motherfucking country that was illegally created by the (((UN))).

These fucking shit country is the sole country why the world is in turmoil right now. If you're country wasn't made, we would have a whole lot of less problem in the world.

And yes, I've been seeing that Sup Forums is infiltrated again and again.

Look up the works of Jeff Gates Ryan Dawson and Jeff Blackfort on Israel and you'd know why

Pic related is only but a very small percentage of the shit they've pulled

Jews

doclecture.net/1-54009.html
Hm, bit too blatant and too shaky sources for normies to acknowledge it. Sad.

>palestinians
>inocent civilians

pick one.

Jews. And they get shekels for free from America. So Jews yes.

let me rewrite that in a way that you can understand it.

they bought a nice house by the park and all the homeless who used to shit there have not stopped throwing bricks since.

You bomb people and we have to take them in

some day israel is going to conquer the middle east and convert all those slimes

something the west hasn't been able to do for almost millennia now. instead we let them come over and fuck our lives up.

sad.

israel is going to do what the west failed at doing, through any means necessary.

I see nothing wrong with this. I'm just sorry it wasn't a nuke

disgusting sjws

unfortunately israel is too much of a pussy for that. The only endgame here is the jews get pushed into the sea.

Then europe has to deal with the fucking palestines, don't think we will be so nice to them

Because it is a nation run by the eternal parasite. The parasite that is undermining the West for their own power and enrichment.

I don't give a fuck if they off a few goat humpers here and there.

I think Israel is the best solution to the Jewish question. Countries should expel all their Jews to Israel. Israel is mainly harmless in global affairs. However, international Jews are causing issues around every corner. We have to somehow rid ourselves of all these international Jews and send then to Israel.

I'm on really a nat-soc, so I don't know how I can relate. But I think Israel is a great idea. I don't want to pay for it, but pretty sure Australia doesn't spend a cent.

because its jewish.

Because people on Sup Forums are free to have whatever opinion they want.

A vocal minority dislike Israel.

and in the oven you go anglo-kike

honestly israel is literally the epitome of what we all wanted jews to do.
we said "get out," so they did, they ran off to their ancestral homeland, wiped out all the muslims there, and now do exactly what we want.
wage a genocidal war against some of the most savage, unfit humans on this earth

Israel is the reason why mudslimes are such a big cancer nowdays

It only makes sense to support Israel when we mutually benefit each other. Jews would say the same about America.

How delusional are you about what Israel is actually doing compared to the absolute furthest extreme of Zionist propaganda?

the muslim bodycounts are good enough for me
and i'm completely fine with funneling money to israel, too. better it go to jews who have the pride to forge their own nation-state and identity independently rather than suckle off another country.

>It only makes sense to support Israel when we mutually benefit each other
We don't
Israel has committed multiple acts against the us that we'd have bombed any other nation into the stone age for doing.

Interview gets into some of it but it is an extreme amount of information.

Oh and lest we forget their direct role in 9/11 as well

That's them not supporting us when it doesn't benefit them. When they do support us it's because it benefits them.

they're okay. it's the wormy sjw types here i don't like.

They kill just enough to keep Palestinians resisting as to keep the conflict we are paying for going to keep this welfare going towards them. Any real fighting they use their moles in our government to get us to wage the wars for them see Iraq Libya and almost Syria (though we did directly support Isis and kin to overthrow Assad)
> better it go to jews who have the pride to forge their own nation-state and identity independently rather than suckle off another country.
That's worse than Democrat logic for giving niggers gibs.

Israel has cost the US economy trillions of dollars what you say is sedition at best.

>That's them not supporting us when it doesn't benefit them. When they do support us it's because it benefits them.
They don't support us in any form.
It's all take stop being a cuckold.

Also link related

youtu.be/KVpVu_KF9sw
Tldr of this link
thirdworldtraveler.com/Assassinations_page/Israel's_Central_Role_FJ.html

Also Israel's nuclear arsenal makes all US aid to them illegal the fact that they stole the materials technology and even assassinated a US president to get them only makes it worse.

jews are shapeshifting lizards

Jews get us into bad situations and then help us get out of them. Yeah it's fucked but when we're already stuck in the mud it benefits us to join them rather than fighting them as well.

Israel make war against muslim and they become rapefugess. Also Israel is pushing mass imigration.

Jews :

>Support multiculturalism for europe
>Support mass immigration for Europe and USA
>Want all non-jews cry for the 6 gorillions every single days
>Hate christians
>Hate occidental civilisation
>simply hate white people (jews arent white.)

>Israel is supposed to be the great Satan
>struggles with daily terrorist attacks
>20% Muslim
>growing aetheist community
>LGBT bullshit is okay
>poverty rate higher than West Bank
Israel is overrated by conspiracy crackpots

>and then help us get out of them
[Citation needed]
> Yeah it's fucked but when we're already stuck in the mud it benefits us to join them rather than fighting them as well.
Or we could not get stuck in the mud solely on their behalf and get nothing but enemies worldwide dead Americans our government subverted and trillions of dollars of our economy lost in a way that setting said dollars on fire would have been better for America.

You claim they "help" us pray tell us how especially on a net basis compared to hijacking out government to invade Iraq giving direct support to the 9/11 hijackers and even killing an American president.

>hijacking our government to invade Iraq giving direct support to the 9/11 hijackers and even killing an American president
Stop being a conspiracy but case

>Stop being a conspiracy but case
See
Israeli mossad providing direct support for 9/11 hijackers is in FBI reports on 9/11
Michael Collins Piper has thoroughly broken down JFK Naming every person involved.
The people who deceived our government litteraly wrote that invading Iraq was to expand Israeli hegemony in the region.
There's plenty of nut job tinfoil retards.

These aren't that they're conspiracy facts